Roseburg boy takes stage at Oregon St...

Roseburg boy takes stage at Oregon State Fair

There are 2 comments on the The News-Review story from Sep 2, 2011, titled Roseburg boy takes stage at Oregon State Fair. In it, The News-Review reports that:

Declan Whitworth, a seventh-grader at Roseburg's Fremont Middle School, will perform Sunday in the youth division of a talent search at the Oregon State Fair in Salem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Review.

ToryDeclans biggest FAN

Medford, OR

#1 Sep 9, 2011
I saw Declan perform at the umpquas got talent semi finals and he was amazing!!!!!!!!!! by far my favorite performance from him! He is amazing so sad he doesnt go to my skool
ToryDeclans biggest FAN

Medford, OR

#2 Sep 9, 2011
Declan is amazing! i am his biggest fan and i saw him perform at the umpquas got talent and it was by far my favorite performance from him. Its a tragity that he doesnt go to my skool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen drowning victim enjoyed life in Sutherlin (Jul '08) May 17 Erika 11
News Chris Mintz, veteran hailed as hero of Oregon c... (Oct '15) Apr '17 Erika 66
News Coos Bay man arrested after breaking into vendi... Apr '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
roseburg blog! you may rant or rave whenever y... (Jan '14) Apr '17 FLAGGED ON CL 17
News Winston mayor arrested on sex and weapons charges Mar '17 Enter Username 2
News Douglas County libraries slated to close April 1 Jan '17 Besi 1
News Search for teen missing in river continues (Aug '09) Dec '16 Sad 2

Roseburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roseburg Mortgages