Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#62 Jun 27, 2012
Just WoW wrote:
As an out sider and just came across this. People that gossip make me sick. Better come off that high horse of yours before you fall off and break your own neck, because you are too high up there for your own good. I hope you never have to feel the pain of losing a child or losing a close family member in a murder, because it just about destroy's you. I have lost both a child and than lost a family member young in a murder. It's a pain that stays with you always. I have met many people like you always pointing that fingure at everyone else but never point it at your self, because if you did you might not like what you would see. Talking trash about people doesn't help anyone, all it does is hurt people and why hurt someone when you can help. Did you try to help anyone invovled in this case or just gossip about it? Did you open your arms to this poor family or hide in the back ground doing nothing, but making it harder for them to move on with there lives? Try to do this for awhile, find the good in a person and talk about that, everyone always wants to talk about the bad and the mistakes someone has done. I personally dislike gossip all it does is hurt everyone and doesn't fix anything but make life on hard on the recieving end of it. Let the person without sin cast the first stone. One day you could be judge in the same manor as you are judging and Personally I wouldn't want to be YOU on that day.
It's not gossip if you comment on public record facts....I have always acknowledged (and if you look back at my comments) I don't deny that Lydia has suffered a great loss... I do say and stand by my belief that all of this could have been avoided if Lydia had just said "No, don't stay here tonight” considering in her testimony she had a "weird vibe/feeling" from Dustin.

And as for your comment about "one day you could be judge (which should be judged)" I would NEVER put myself in this position...because I put the needs of my kids before my own...and if you have followed this forum, you would know that!!!!
vexed

United States

#63 Jun 27, 2012
Well I agree with youngmkaren on this one sutherlin lady why come out with these facts now? And I know tyler and he dosnt do dope as you would say? So what's your problem?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#64 Jun 27, 2012
vexed wrote:
Well I agree with youngmkaren on this one sutherlin lady why come out with these facts now? And I know tyler and he dosnt do dope as you would say? So what's your problem?
THANK YOU "vexed"...
vexed

Auburn, WA

#65 Jun 27, 2012
No problem youngmkaren, and I also know that rob isn't in prison yet because he is still on roseburgs convict list
Curious

Los Angeles, CA

#66 Jun 28, 2012
I will admit I am biased as far as the children. I am judging as far as the children and CSD involvement. Do you have the right to state my opinion? Yes I do! 25 yrs ago I was involved with CSD they placed my son with my parents 2 weeks I did not make excuses or blame others or circumstances I fixed myself and my life for my child quickly! CSD became involved with my oldest daughter and removed or grandson from her it had been 10 months with no progress by her or the father because they both blame others make excuses and are more interested in each other than their own child. If I can openly bring this up about myself and my family whom I love but do NOT make excuses for yes I have a right to give my opinion regarding the children,
Just WoW

San Jose, CA

#67 Jun 28, 2012
There is a different from public records and just plan gossip. Putting information out to protect people is different from just picking apart a person and there family. Let's define gossip, "Gossip is idle talk or rumour about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts and views, but also has a reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted." So what I have read in this site from different people in terms is gossip.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68 Jun 28, 2012
Just WoW wrote:
There is a different from public records and just plan gossip. Putting information out to protect people is different from just picking apart a person and there family. Let's define gossip, "Gossip is idle talk or rumour about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts and views, but also has a reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted." So what I have read in this site from different people in terms is gossip.
OK, as you state and I quote you: "one of the oldest and most common means of sharing FACTS and VIEWS” which is what we are doing here in this forum. I have not varied from the facts presented. As for "picking apart a person and THEIR (I corrected your spelling) family", this is an open forum and last time I checked, Freedom of Speech is a right that I have. If you don't like it than don't read it!

Other errors by the way:
different should have been difference
and instead of "different FROM public" it should be BETWEEN

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69 Jun 28, 2012
AGAIN, I rest my case. Another example of what I have said ALL ALONG, single/divorced women with minor children SHOULD NOT DATE.... focus on raising your child and/or children....this happens all too often. Again, as I have said, refer to gonetosoon.com

http://news.yahoo.com/body-missing-4-old-mich...

I am sure it will come out that the boyfriend took part in this tradegy in some way.

This makes me sick to my stomach
Curious

Beaverton, OR

#70 Jun 28, 2012
So I am still back to my original questions....I understand mistakes BUT what is she doing to fix and or improve her an the children's lives? When you do that you get your children back promptly. Is she complying with CSD or making excuses and blaming others?
Just WoW

Concord, CA

#71 Jun 29, 2012
Yes, there is freedom of speech, but are you truly helping anyone? No your not helping anyone. What I see is a lot of old angry people, that have nothing better to do than ditch on others. Oh and correcting ones spelling doesn't show intelligence, it just shows me that you like to pick apart people and I did this to prove my case to my friends. Thank you for helping me prove my case. Goodbye
Curious

Portland, OR

#72 Jun 29, 2012
Why is it that when giving the opportunity to people that know her and defend her to answer the question is she complying with CSD no one will answer? I would love to hear that she is and her children now come first.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#73 Jun 29, 2012
Just WoW wrote:
Yes, there is freedom of speech, but are you truly helping anyone? No your not helping anyone. What I see is a lot of old angry people, that have nothing better to do than ditch on others. Oh and correcting ones spelling doesn't show intelligence, it just shows me that you like to pick apart people and I did this to prove my case to my friends. Thank you for helping me prove my case. Goodbye
Freedom of speech has nothing to do with whether or not you are helping people. And the fact that you are "doing this to prove my case to my friends" states that you are "Picking" ME/us apart, which makes you no better than the ones you judge! GOODBYE TO YOU!
just so ya know

Medford, OR

#74 Mar 21, 2013
Sutherlin Lady: We are so in agreement! I also know more about this ifamily then they would care for anyone to know! I didnt know about this thread or I would have been here soooner!
Sosa

Matthews, NC

#75 Apr 3, 2013
U ppl are lame, get over it. None of u know anything. Prove me wrong and post sumthin bout them

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#76 Apr 4, 2013
Sosa wrote:
U ppl are lame, get over it. None of u know anything. Prove me wrong and post sumthin bout them
Have you NOT read all previous 74 posts? The proof is there, all from public records. So, I don't need to "prove" anything to you
Sosa

Matthews, NC

#77 Apr 5, 2013
I did read through, besides a few police reports its just gossipy ******* pointing out how horrible this famuly is abd how you all know something! But no one seems to elaborate. If you know this family i would love to see you say this stuff to there face. My guess is your a overweight coward on food stamps
A to Z

United States

#78 Apr 10, 2013
Sosa wrote:
I did read through, besides a few police reports its just gossipy ******* pointing out how horrible this famuly is abd how you all know something! But no one seems to elaborate. If you know this family i would love to see you say this stuff to there face. My guess is your a overweight coward on food stamps
I would love to say it to their face! Especially Lydia's and since I read and reconsidered the intelligence of your post I am guessing you a family member or friend of hers. She is just as wrong as her husband. I dont know how she got out of charges that he was charged with when she was just as guilty but his family is still working that out with the police. I do know that her mom had access to records at her job and used that information for personal gain and that should have cost mom her job. Just to protect her daughter. Karma sucks people and this girl has alot coming. I am not allowed to get involved but omg would I love to. I do know the brother who is raising the baby is doing a fantastic job and that she is loved and well taken care of even if mom isnt doing what she needs to be doing, the shining light is that this little girl is being raised beautifully.
A to Z

United States

#79 Apr 10, 2013
Oh and did it prove you wrong and We do know something?!?? I am pretty sure my post says we do know "sumthin".
makeitbetter

Arlington, WA

#80 May 2, 2013
Way easier too judge and hate than to actually have compassion or to do something to make the situation better. Shame on you guys. Go back to your Enquired and your reality shows since you've turned your back on your humanity. You too much time on your self righteous hands youngmkaren and queenbee53. Work on your own faults and do something positive to make this world better.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#81 May 6, 2013
makeitbetter wrote:
Way easier too judge and hate than to actually have compassion or to do something to make the situation better. Shame on you guys. Go back to your Enquired and your reality shows since you've turned your back on your humanity. You too much time on your self righteous hands youngmkaren and queenbee53. Work on your own faults and do something positive to make this world better.
There goes that 'HATE' word being tossed around again. I never once said that I hate her, I hate the situation that she has put her children in. The fact remains that she has multiple kids from multiple questionable men. I have two children from the same man. We were married for 5 years before we had children. When we divorced after 10 years of marriage I have chosen not to date. My focus is raising my minor children and providing for them in the best way possible, without having a revolving door for men to come and go putting my boys at risk. You might say that I am blaming the father of Dustin and her. Yes I am. She testified that she got an uneasy feeling from Dustin. That being said, why did she let him remain in the home? So, I do judge her morals and decision making. If that makes me self righteous than I appreciate that and will gladly accept that role.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man found dead in Myrtle Creek was shot multipl... Mar 3 phatgurl 1
roseburg sucks (Oct '11) Feb 28 Bubby 33
Medical Profession in Douglas County (Jan '13) Feb 28 outsider_1 11
Winston Laundromat is NASTY Feb '15 MrFixit125 1
Review: LUX Jan '15 sch 1
Former Rays Market Sutherlin Or (Jun '14) Nov '14 Eric 7
News Oregon festival's giant nutcracker: 41 feet Nov '14 DILF 4
Roseburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Roseburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]