Call center needs 150 workers by June: 'Hiring about 20 every two weeks'

Jan 30, 2014 Full story: KVAL-TV Eugene 7

First Call Resolution wants to hire 150 people by June. Employment could eventually approach 300 at the new Veneta call center in the old True Value Hardware store off Highway 126.

Full Story
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Jan 30, 2014
I call bullshit, They are going to hire people from california and out of state.

It's what we get more bullshit.
Shawn Larson

Eugene, OR

#2 Jan 31, 2014
liars all of them
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#3 Jan 31, 2014
Shawn Larson wrote:
liars all of them
It's the only thing that happens to us in coos bay oregon, We get lied to and get empty promises!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2014
We hate coos bay oregon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the only thing that happens to us in coos bay oregon, We get lied to and get empty promises!
So you're in Coos Bay now?

Nobody lies to you except you. Go out and make things happen. Quit waiting for hand outs!
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#5 Feb 5, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're in Coos Bay now?
Nobody lies to you except you. Go out and make things happen. Quit waiting for hand outs!
WOW now your all pissed off, Are you on the rag? Need a tampon? I have been making things happen in that toilet bowl of a town for years, I have been helping people find jobs else where.
I made countless things happen over there and now your "Super Man" accusing me of your failures like everyone one else down there?
Buddy you need to get on with your life and leave "toilet town" behind.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 5, 2014
We hate coos bay oregon wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW now your all pissed off, Are you on the rag? Need a tampon? I have been making things happen in that toilet bowl of a town for years, I have been helping people find jobs else where.
I made countless things happen over there and now your "Super Man" accusing me of your failures like everyone one else down there?
Buddy you need to get on with your life and leave "toilet town" behind.
Wow did I touch a sensitive spot..... Now you help people find jobs? Are they the same neighbors that helped you find food boxes you told me about? I don't think you are in any position to help anyone. You can't even help yourself. Let me tell you something though... You could see things a lot clearer if you would pull your head out of your ass!

You accuse this town of your failures. Your screen name is We Hate Coos Bay. Who's "we" you and whoever else lives in your head? Put your big girl panties on and go get a life.
We hate coos bay oregon

Grand Junction, CO

#7 Feb 5, 2014
N0rthB3nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow did I touch a sensitive spot..... Now you help people find jobs? Are they the same neighbors that helped you find food boxes you told me about? I don't think you are in any position to help anyone. You can't even help yourself. Let me tell you something though... You could see things a lot clearer if you would pull your head out of your ass!
You accuse this town of your failures. Your screen name is We Hate Coos Bay. Who's "we" you and whoever else lives in your head? Put your big girl panties on and go get a life.
Did piss you off? Must of. You must live like shit down there.

I have been wrong before and I am not right about everything But I have to admit I am doing this rant against the community just to get back at few people until I noticed its back firing and the fingers are now pointing at me as the problem, I am just as bad as my foster family they are a pack of social paths and my therapist said I may be a social path at times but I need to lay off the community, I am no better then anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roseburg sucks (Oct '11) Oct 19 No Way 28
woman who let their thong show (Oct '13) Oct 14 judge not 4
Relocating Oct 13 betsyboo 1
Man Who Let Their Bong Show Oct 10 No Way 1
Review: Hansen's Auto Center LLC Sep '14 Cstemm 1
Review: Optimum Physical Therapy Sep '14 Mommabear 1
Congress has created Postal Service crisis: Gue... Sep '14 ICTDCO 2

High Wind Warning for Douglas County was issued at October 24 at 3:21PM PDT

Roseburg Dating
Find my Match