Terri now in Roseburg; Kaine says 3rd party involved

Jul 17, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KATU-TV Portland

The father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman says he believes a third party was involved along with his estranged wife in the disappearance of the child six weeks ago; meanwhile, Terri Horman has returned to her hometown of Roseburg.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

Residents of Roseburg please keep the heat on Terri to come forward and tell the truth about what she knows about his disapperance. A seven year old boys life is at stake. Please stop using him as a pawn in a domestic dispute. What ever your marital problems are kyron is an innocent victim. You need to cooperate.
robert

Dalton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

there is no 3rd party this is all b.s.terrie took kyron to school that day went to the fair ,kyron forgot something he need for school. she was supposed to meet someone at a certain time (ex marital affair).she has been angry for a while at both kaine an kyron but that day he forgot something she took him back to the house to get it an her anger got the best of her an took it out on poor little kyron. she panicked an somewhere in on or around that proprty kyron will be found no more than a quater of mile raduis of his home.she then proceeded to go about her day as if nothing happened an here we are now .. your going to prison so come clean an make a deal before they find kyron, an all deals will be off an you will spend the rest of your natural life behind bars
Dustydog

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

Robert that is an interesting theory. This case is maddening and a big can of worms.!

I still say they focused so hard on TH that they might have let some very important factors slip by them in other directions, on June 4th and days later.

The school has always bothered me . Are there more children that have spoken up and we just don't know about or heard about?

What about the substitute, volunteer Helper that morning in Tanner's and Kyron's class, why haven't we heard anything from her?

What about the yard men?
How many was there?
Was their white truck bought after T. tried to have K. killed?
Does it have a lien on it? If so for how much?

Has one of the 3 yardmen been missing since June?

So many questions, so many rumors and so little actual information...imo
robert

Dalton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

this is going to come out soon,this happened on the property an the evedence is within 1/4 mile raduis of the home looking for a rock this boy was buried in the upright position an a rock covers the spot.this girl has a lot of hidden anger in her an used this anger against the weakest of all,she felt comfortable haveing only a couple of hours to do this, beening on a remote area she knew were she could go an with it rainig the dog do not pick up scent that well an also were kyron lived there the scent of him all over there confuses the dogs. but now a gadaver dog will pick up the sent an guide them to his location
robert

Dalton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

dutydog at the begining of this case i dowsed for the young boy they never until recently let us know the location of the boys home an i dowsed without this info right on there home so i am sure this will resolve it self there .an that a higher power than us will bring it forth amen

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

So how long do you think it will be before she does something dumb to get some attention?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

Dustydog wrote:
Robert that is an interesting theory. This case is maddening and a big can of worms.!
I still say they focused so hard on TH that they might have let some very important factors slip by them in other directions, on June 4th and days later.
The school has always bothered me . Are there more children that have spoken up and we just don't know about or heard about?
What about the substitute, volunteer Helper that morning in Tanner's and Kyron's class, why haven't we heard anything from her?
What about the yard men?
How many was there?
Was their white truck bought after T. tried to have K. killed?
Does it have a lien on it? If so for how much?

Has one of the 3 yardmen been missing since June?
So many questions, so many rumors and so little actual information...imo
Dustydog is Terri Horman's sex partner and participant to Kyrons murder.
Julie

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
So how long do you think it will be before she does something dumb to get some attention?
I don't know how long, it will be. But i would hope that the police watch her VERY closely and if she does ANYTHING illegal, I hope they arrest her and get her in custody.
william

Dalton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

no .she was going to meet him ,he had no idea what she was up to .she got angry at kyron because his forgetfulness was getting in the way of her desires,an the poor little kids caught her wrath. i think this girl was getting her disires met from many sources off the internet an they had no knowledge of her evil thoughts .....

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

Justice for K is Terri Horman! 42 street is her friends. Dustydog is Terri's partner!

Oregon is a DEATH Penalty State.!

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Residents of Roseburg please keep the heat on Terri to come forward and tell the truth about what she knows about his disapperance. A seven year old boys life is at stake. Please stop using him as a pawn in a domestic dispute. What ever your marital problems are kyron is an innocent victim. You need to cooperate.
what good would it be to use him as a pawn, alive, hidden somewhere, to get what she wants?? That makes no sense. The minute she does, and he's released and she gets the prize, well then, she goes to jail.

You better re-think that one Columbo.

“"What I tell ya?"”

Geno the Troll Buster

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
if she's involved and knows about it, and initially used him as a pawn, he's probably not with us any longer as anger got the best of her. Period.

“"What I tell ya?"”

Geno the Troll Buster

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Soon! They all do. Look up "Ward Weaver and Ashley Pond" which was another Portland abduction and murder case about 10 years ago. He was/is a kook. He abducted a neighbor girl. She was missing for weeks. Her friend was interviewed on TV by KATU News of Portland. She was grieving the fact her friend went missing. a dat later, she went missing as well. He took her too. Almost a, "look, I am screwing with you people big time and enjoying it" mentality. Thank God he was apprehended, however, one girl was found in a freezaer inside his garage and the other buried under his patio beneath freshly poured concrete. The azz is still alive. He loved the spotlight. He was selling pictures and his story from jail just a month or so ago but shut down instantly once it was found out.
william

Dalton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

terrie your window time to make a deal is getting real small.the search will go on today an your going to regret not coming forward with the truth,no matter what your high priced lawyer tells you your going to pay the price for your actions but make a deal tell your lawyer dont let him tell you. come forward an tell the truth your window is almost closed have your lawyer call the da an make a deal end this now,an avoid the wrath that is on the fourth coming horizon

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

The FBI took bricks out of Dede"s condo.What do you think they were used for? Grand Jury Tuesday and police are going to hold a presser on Tuesday. More answers to come.I have a feeling Terri will be arrested this week. It's way over due, like 8 weeks.Where is Kyron?????

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

After 3,300 leads, Kyron search comes back to Skyline
Share By Anita Kissée KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Video PrintSummary

Searchers took over the rural northwest Portland elementary school's parking lot Saturday morning, from around 10 a.m. until early afternoon.

Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:13 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:16 PM PDT
Comments (124)Related Content
Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared
Sheriff Q&A:'criminal behavior has occurred' in Kyron case
Investigators put pressure on Terri Horman's friends
Terri Horman moves out, returns to Roseburg
Court: Terri wants money for moving costs
PORTLAND, Ore.– Investigators remain busy with 3,300 leads in the case of Kyron Horman's disappearance. On Saturday however the search for Kyron Horman came back to Skyline School – more than seven weeks after the second grader was first reported missing.

Searchers took over the rural northwest Portland elementary school's parking lot Saturday morning, from around 10 a.m. until early afternoon. So while Kyron Horman's Wall of Hope continues to draw people to Skyline School, on this Saturday those here to see the tributes were surprised by something else.

Beaverton visitor Todd Wise said he saw a group of searchers leaving the parking lot, "geared up with gear" and what looked to be lots of supplies in their trucks.

"I asked if [they were] still searching," Wise said, "and they said,'We just have a couple lose ends we're following up on.'"

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Mary Lindstrom said 30-or-so searchers were out again. However, she said it's a routine part of the investigation, and not directly tied to a new tip.

Former sheriff's captain turned lawyer Bruce McCain said, based on the latest Q&A from Kyron's family - released in writing with each word carefully chosen and vetted:

"One of the questions was: Do you have any information to believe that Kyron is alive?" reads McCain. "The best they could come up with is 'We continue to hope.' That puts them in the category of thousands of other citizens that don't have any information."

Kyron's family now puts the public pressure on 43-year-old Dede Spicher, one of Terri Horman's friends whom they have said is hampering the investigation. But here's where this gets even more interesting:

Spicher's father, Don Spicher works for Klamath County - the same county that took the lead on the expanded search for Kyron.

However, the sheriff there assures us Deputy Spicher is part time and only works summers for marine patrol, and had nothing at all to do with the search and rescue operation. Even so, "he has to be very careful that he's not walking the edge, helping his daughter potentially avoid apprehension or in anyway hinder this case," McCain said.

We spoke to DeDe's cousin Saturday. He said his uncle is an honorable man who DeDe looks up to. Her cousin said that if the deputy asked DeDe to cooperate she would.

THIS IS INFO FROM KATU.
william

Dalton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

patty1752 wrote:
The FBI took bricks out of Dede"s condo.What do you think they were used for? Grand Jury Tuesday and police are going to hold a presser on Tuesday. More answers to come.I have a feeling Terri will be arrested this week. It's way over due, like 8 weeks.Where is Kyron?????
they were taken so when they find kyron an they will find him. if the bicks are with his remains they will know she had a hefty part in this crime...an not just an adviser... searches are very exusting an time consuming but they will find him...terri will not get away with this.it is only a matter of time ...
william

Dalton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

patty1752 wrote:
hey didnt one article about dede say she was a dog walker hmm were her clients homeowners in the area were the hormans lived if so did she have a shedule an did she house sit for the people she walked dogs for .at any rate it would be worth checking out were her dog walking activitys took place, an how often. just a thought if she was involved in the disappearence of this child...
SpyGlass

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Something stinks about this Case. Terri and Dede have been arrogant and self-confident. Anyone in this situation without powerful support would, at the beginning, be nervous. Case is now cooled and Terri and her pal can skip outta town. People were "detoured" to look at Dixie area instead of where her phone pinged in Sauvie, so suspicion was deflected. Divorce will be next event, to be decreed at time that would prevent Kaine from seeing who gave her the bag o'silver for the Big Guy. His atty should not allow it.
william

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Judged:

hey ,maybe the phone ping was intentional to throw the investigators off,and the dixie area is the place they should be looking all roads east and west lead to sauvie island...time will tell the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Roseburg Discussions

Search the Roseburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oregon officials consider selling the Elliott S... Apr 11 Coos bay is a soda 1
Murder of Mary C. Mohr in July 1965 (Nov '10) Apr 10 Karen 3
Terri Horman - where is Kyron? (Mar '11) Apr 5 twilightzone_1 7
OR Who do you support for Treasurer in Oregon in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '14 whatdoudo 19
Review: Mandy's Health And Wellness Feb '14 Mandy Holford 1
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '14 Coos bay is a sick joke 197
roseburg sucks (Oct '11) Feb '14 mr h 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Roseburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Roseburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••