delane eagle elk
steve k kansas city

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 13, 2009
I am looking for a great friend...Delane Eagle Elk. I have lost contact with him for over 10 years, and really want to reconnect with him. He is about 35 or 36 or so. Please have him or someone email me at :

[email protected] If there is an address to write him, that is fine as well.
B Bosto

Duluth, MN

#2 Nov 29, 2009
steve k kansas city wrote:
I am looking for a great friend...Delane Eagle Elk. I have lost contact with him for over 10 years, and really want to reconnect with him. He is about 35 or 36 or so. Please have him or someone email me at :
I Knew and loved Delane EagleElk "Suni" if this is the one and same please write 1735 Jarvi Road Cloquet,Mn 55720 His Adopted Mom
B Bosto

Duluth, MN

#3 Nov 29, 2009
I knew and loved Delane EagleElk "Suni" if this is the one and same please write 1735 Jarvi Road Cloquet,Mn 55720 His Adopted Mom
Blongwarrior

Custer, MT

#4 Aug 7, 2011
steve k kansas city wrote:

Was he from Norris and had a sister named Misty? His real moms name was Joann?
Illianna Eagle Elk-Wood

San Diego, CA

#5 Dec 11, 2011
Hi, my name is Tiny and I am Sonny's oldest sister. I am so very sorry to say this but my brother Delane "Sonny" Eagle Elk passed away in a car accident (in Norris, which he was a passenger) in December 2005. He was on life support for a week but passed away at the Sioux Valley Hospital in Sioux Falls, SD. We have lost a great man and still morn him to this day. We lost our mother Joan, six months before Sonny passed away, so my only comfort is that they are together in heaven. Thank you for caring enough to look for my brother. May he and Mom rest in peace. God bless!!<3~
Deanna

Tacoma, WA

#6 Dec 15, 2011
Illianna Eagle Elk-Wood wrote:
Hi, my name is Tiny and I am Sonny's oldest sister. I am so very sorry to say this but my brother Delane "Sonny" Eagle Elk passed away in a car accident (in Norris, which he was a passenger) in December 2005. He was on life support for a week but passed away at the Sioux Valley Hospital in Sioux Falls, SD. We have lost a great man and still morn him to this day. We lost our mother Joan, six months before Sonny passed away, so my only comfort is that they are together in heaven. Thank you for caring enough to look for my brother. May he and Mom rest in peace. God bless!!<3~
Hi, Tiny. I am Deanna. I have been trying to look for and contact any of Delane's family for the longest time. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. He was a great man. I miss him still. Can you please email at [email protected] It would be greatly appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosebud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gangs blamed for fatal stabbing (Mar '07) Jul 4 What up 79
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jan '16 gi joe 12
News Man pleads guilty in DUI fatal (Sep '08) Sep '15 tomhobansr 2
real braves dont need gangs (Aug '15) Aug '15 angry dad 1
News Woman Sentenced In Connection With Rosebud Doub... (Feb '15) Feb '15 N8vBetty 1
News St. Francis Men Sentenced For Murder (Feb '15) Feb '15 N8vBetty 1
News Rosebud Sioux Tribe declares state of emergency... (Apr '07) Feb '15 Nativebettybaby 79

Rosebud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rosebud Mortgages