Serious

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2007
Hello good citizens of Rose Hill. I'm posting this to warn you about some recent renters in your town. Two men, the 50 yr old has been in prison 2times . The first for involvement in stealing a box of checks from a rural mail box. Then going on a 3 day shopping spree, totaling in the 1000's. His name is Johnny Martin and he's around 50, looks rough. His brother, Jim is 45 or so, and has been arrested for weed, pills, attempt to sale and dui. Jim's license have been revoked for a yr. and he is still driving. Jim's girlfriend Misti Hubbard has been in and out of jail for yrs. She was just recently caughtand tried for "felonious shop lifting. She is banned from several stores. Se is into larceny..numerous counts. She will still from your home or car . She is 30 or so and pill head skinny. She just stole a gun from Jim not too long ago. And has charges pending from stealing from a lady in wise co. The court records are in the Wise Co dockets for all 3. I'm giving this info out because I don't want anymore people robbed by these 3 drug addicts.

Johnny Ray Martin
James Lynn Martin
Misti Raechel Dickerson Hubbard

The 2 Martin's are so called mechanics, but they will rob you in the end. Please warn store owners of these 3. They drive a maroon dodge minivan and a black nissan 4 door car. Have a safe a happy holiday!!
Clean the street trash

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2008
Misti Hubbard is wanted in Wise Co, fugitive file. If you see this person, please call the Leeco sheriff.
a lil know

New Tazewell, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2010
they go there cause their safe
wow

Pennington Gap, VA

#4 Jan 30, 2010
Clean the street trash wrote:
Misti Hubbard is wanted in Wise Co, fugitive file. If you see this person, please call the Leeco sheriff.
U just came right out and snitched!
You probably wouldn't make it one day in jail!
People like you would have to go to protective custody!
Dgal

Jonesville, VA

#5 Mar 7, 2010
Okay, so the name is not Dickerson, it is Doffermeyer, and this comes from someone who KNOWS! Didn't know she was in Lee County though.
ohgoodgrief10

Jonesville, VA

#6 Mar 7, 2010
First of all its good that there is people out there that would let others know of the bad ones.. I think if we had more people telling about the bad ones we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.. All of lee county is full of druggies, thieves, and just plain all right nasty people. If these people that steal would get up off there lazy ass and get a freakin job lee county wouldn't be that bad.. But no you have to have everything handed to you on a silver platter while the rest of us bust our ass for 8hrs or longer just to make ends meet. Can I ask one thing.. Why do you do it? Steal, do drugs, or anything else that you know isn't right.. If you have children do tell them its wrong to still then go right out and do it. Or do they watch there parents commit a crime. All I got to say is I hope you can live with your self. Theifs are scums of the earth, the nasty gum you get on the bottom of a shoe.. Druggies are even wrose.. Why mess yourself up? I can never understand why someone would want to do it. The life long effects are to many to count.. I have seen many people effected by drugs, and they look and act pure right out stupid. Knowing it could all be prevented.. So I will get off of my soap box now.. So I say kee Lee County Clean of Theives and Druggies..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rose Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
avery brooks Sep 9 Start here 2
i love jake t austin (Feb '08) Sep 9 Miami mami 209
Alexandria to dedicate memorial to African Amer... Sep 5 thegreatlc33 1
Arab men and Black women (Aug '10) Sep 5 camforest 64
Police Activity Last Night (Sept 2 2014) Hybla ... Sep 3 JMG1978 1
Dirty snapchats (Jul '13) Sep 1 Sam_knowles1992 62
•••
•••

Rose Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••