Stories about Remedies
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Raleigh, NC

#1 Aug 7, 2008
What's up with this guy? Is he for real?
del

Conway, AR

#2 Sep 4, 2008
just wondering wrote:
What's up with this guy? Is he for real?
Yes, he's very real. Living and breathing, and uses all natural homeopathic 'remedies', hence his shops name.
just wondering

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2008
do you have a story to tell?
Heather

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2008
He can help some but others not. Be ready to pay alot of money for nature's rememdies. Got some "medicine" at Wal mart for less.
Sarah

Benton, AR

#6 Jan 22, 2009
This guy is amazing. I had several pediatricians and dermatologists tell me that there is no cure for my 18 month olds' molloscum contagiosum. I had given up and my daughter had started getting embarrassed because everyone kept looking at her and staring at her skin. I found out about this man, called him and after a few short minutes of him asking me very odd questions (about family history, pregnancy, etc which turned out to be right on), he advised me of the herbal remedies to take and exactly how to take them. After two weeks, about 200 of these "skin tag/wart" looking things were all gone. My daughter was pulling her sleeves up and everything so proud to show her normal skin off after that. Oh, and the cost...maybe $30. Priceless.
Lori

Mountain View, AR

#7 Sep 30, 2009
I am about to take my daughter to him for migraines. I hear that he is wonderful. I am tired of hearing that all teenagers have migraines.. I am excited!
Lynn

Rogers, AR

#8 Feb 22, 2010
He is truly God's channeler! I have been consulting with Barry since 1998 and he told me about my supposed anxiety attacks (hyatal hernia), my catarac (that a Opthamologist didn't see yet) that ended up needing surgery, etc. etc. etc.---all waaaay before expensive labs tests and doctors find them. He does not push his compounds and often just tells me to mix certain juices and tonic water when needed. He has helped my daughter-in-law get pregnant when doctors tell her nothing. I do not trust the medical profession and am so worried about what I would do without Barry. When I asked him, he meekly answered that God would find someone else to take his place.
Quack

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2010
You people are crazy!!!!
curious

Lake City, AR

#11 Jul 5, 2010
Who is this man? Where is "Remedies" located?
house hunting

Lake City, AR

#12 Jul 6, 2010
Are there any houses for rent in or near Quitman? Looking for a residential house, not a vacation rental. Will possibly need at the first of the year. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
LeAnn

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2010
Heather wrote:
He can help some but others not. Be ready to pay alot of money for nature's rememdies. Got some "medicine" at Wal mart for less.
I have been talking with Barry for years and he has always been correct & has helped me every single time. I DO buy his products when he tells me I need them. I believe you get what you pay. He is MUCH less expensive that a doctor, prescriptions and it is well worth it for good health. I have dozens of stories about myself, my family, including children, parents, aunts, brothers, etc. I also have sent numerous friends to him. It is amazing. He has a gift from God. He uses it correctly and therefore continues to be able to use his gift. The scriptures tell us we have talents and gifts and we are to learn what they are and use them.
Jill

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2010
Anyone have any stories of weight loss?
skinny

Lula, GA

#15 Nov 16, 2010
He told me to stop eating so much and start exercising.
Hope

United States

#16 Jun 8, 2011
Mr.Barry has helped many. I only wish I had knowledge to do what he does. This is a God given gift and amazing! I commend Mr. Barry for his awesome work.
Pamela G

Deer Park, TX

#17 Mar 22, 2012
I have blogged about Barry and my review - you can check it out here http://pjgraves51.blogspot.com/
KdK

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Mar 27, 2012
I went and it was a waste of time and gas. I had heard great stories so I made the drive. He asked me 2 questions then grabbed a bottle of pills. He put them on the counter and the stepped behind the counter to ring me up. I looked down the pills were 38 dollars. I felt like he was just trying to sell me something and rush me out the door. I said no thank you and left.
Thankful

United States

#19 Nov 1, 2012
Ill be honest by saying when my mother told me about Barry I just laughed and told her it was ridiculous. The whole idea of someone knowing exactly what is going on without medical history was a joke to me. Since my childhood I had struggled with depression and self mutilation. The past few years it had become worse. I also noticed that I was having extreme pains in my abdomen to the point of bed rest for days. She finally convinced me (along with my family) to go see Barry. I sat there waiting playing on my phone with my son when she nudged me to say it was my turn. I go over sit down and Barry looks at me highly concerned. He asked me if I had deep dark harmful thoughts, especially at night. I shook my head yes. He then went into details not even my family knew of. Told me everything was caused by two very large cysts on my left ovary. This was also causing infertility. (a large reason my relationship had ended) he recommended a bottle of herbs and told me to just let go. The person I'm truly to be with will come along soon and change my life. Then he turned to my son and asked how would he like a little sister for Xmas next year. Btw my son wasn't thrilled. I laughed it off and told Barry you have to have sex to actually get pregnant. He just smiled and said you'll see. Well....here it is November and im pregnant. I'll find out the gender around Christmas. Meeting my husband alone convinced me that Barry was indeed the real deal. Our pregnancy just makes me giggle. Especially after years of doctors saying never again. So a huge thank you to Barry. No more depression and hopefully a beautiful baby girl on the way :)
rfsc

Heber Springs, AR

#20 Nov 10, 2012
I went there on Monday of this week with severe pain in my hand and arm that was diagnosed by my doctor as tendonitis.
The gentleman there asked me some questions and suggested I take pleurisy root for the symptoms. He said I have had pleurisy for about 3 years.
When I left, I Googled causes for pleurisy and one reason was broken ribs. The man at Remedies didn't and still doesn't know that I had 4 broken ribs 3 years ago this past September.
I started taking the pills as suggested and 24 hours later the pain was gone, it's not returned.
Just my story.

Searcy, AR

#21 Mar 6, 2013
Can he help skin problems due to lupus?
NotConvinced

Memphis, TN

#22 Jan 4, 2014
I have been sitting in his shop for almost an hour now, I have already heard him tell two people that they have 2 cysts on their left ovary. Come on now....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rose Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single female 47 bs don't reply 1 hr Luke 3
Searcy news you probably shouldn't know 3 hr Super_Chick_ 21
Raven Lurz??? (Apr '15) 3 hr Fucccuuuu 5
tranny?? (Apr '13) 3 hr We Know 206
Protestors on court square over confederate mon... 3 hr BLM protest 13
Matt Seibert 3 hr Hell yeah 5
side by sides 6 hr doo da 2

Rose Bud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance