Comments
301 - 320 of 407 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2014
bump

Blum, TX

#364 Apr 15, 2012
won't stop the franchise posts, we'll keep bumpin' them to the top.
guest

United States

#365 Apr 15, 2012
bump wrote:
won't stop the franchise posts, we'll keep bumpin' them to the top.
you are right,you know what your talking about.

“WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?”

Since: Mar 08

Any town

#366 Apr 16, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> you are right,you know what your talking about.
You are on report. That is a nine word posts. Ta will certainly fine and You will lose your weeks bucks.
dawn

Carlisle, AR

#367 Apr 16, 2012
?????????
dawn

Euless, TX

#368 Apr 17, 2012
Who?
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#370 Apr 21, 2012
mcdaniel again

“WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?”

Since: Mar 08

Any town

#371 Apr 21, 2012
Better watch it there guest. You are very close to the three word limit.
public

Euless, TX

#372 May 7, 2012
Jack spratt
Yahoo Les Wood

Palm Coast, FL

#373 May 7, 2012
yes that have brought you abortion,so why do you ?
bill gates

Marked Tree, AR

#375 May 8, 2012
bill clinton
Could

Jonesboro, AR

#376 May 12, 2012
public wrote:
Jack spratt
Could eat no fat!
guest

Euless, TX

#377 May 25, 2012
Good choice

“WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?”

Since: Mar 08

Any town

#378 May 27, 2012
Kick tony alamo out of the foundation. That is really where it's at. Unless you want to be broke for life and never get any fat.
Yahoo Les Wood

Palm Coast, FL

#379 May 27, 2012
Why would you do that Spratt,it is much better to minister to him and help him get into heaven,putting people out is not the answer,getting them right with God is more merciful,unless they know what only a very few of us know,a real man of God does not answer to the king,he tells the king what to do,and I do not know of a man there that fits that description !

“WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?”

Since: Mar 08

Any town

#380 May 27, 2012
Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
Why would you do that Spratt,it is much better to minister to him and help him get into heaven,putting people out is not the answer,getting them right with God is more merciful,unless they know what only a very few of us know,a real man of God does not answer to the king,he tells the king what to do,and I do not know of a man there that fits that description !
LW, None of your above post rhymes.

Ta has got to go
kick him out and don't be slow
He took all your money
and your freedom too
If you don't, it will be too funny
Because the joke will be on you.
Yahoo Les Wood

Palm Coast, FL

#381 May 28, 2012
Zac Poonen

Jesus' life was the most beautiful, the most orderly, the most peaceful and the happiest life that this world has ever seen. This was because of His total obedience to God's Word.

Consider the order there is in the physical universe. The stars and planets move about in the heavens in such perfect order, that we can set our time accurately to the millionth of a second, by them. Such is their dependability that astronomers can calculate the position of any star or planet for any date in the future. What is the secret of such perfect order? Only one thing: They obey the will of God exactly, revolving in the orbits laid out for them and at the pace set for them by their Creator.

Wherever there is obedience to God, there is perfection and beauty. And wherever there is disobedience to God, there is chaos and ugliness.

Even the stars are a mute testimony to the fact that God's commands are the best for us, and that His commands are not burdensome.

Jesus' life bore witness to the fact that godliness, alone, of all things is profitable both in this life and in the next (1 Tim. 4:8). No man can be more happy, more peaceful or more content than a godly man.

"The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life" (Prov. 14:27); and Jesus obeyed the command to "live in the fear of the Lord all the day long" (Prov. 23:17).

God heard His prayers, because of His godly fear (Heb. 5:7). Heaven was always open over Jesus, because, He lived in the fear of God. "I reverence My Father" (John 8:49-Amplified), He once said. He demonstrated by His life the truth of the Word that says, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Prov. 9:10.)

“WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?”

Since: Mar 08

Any town

#382 May 28, 2012
Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
Zac Poonen
Jesus' life was the most beautiful, the most orderly, the most peaceful and the happiest life that this world has ever seen. This was because of His total obedience to God's Word.
Consider the order there is in the physical universe. The stars and planets move about in the heavens in such perfect order, that we can set our time accurately to the millionth of a second, by them. Such is their dependability that astronomers can calculate the position of any star or planet for any date in the future. What is the secret of such perfect order? Only one thing: They obey the will of God exactly, revolving in the orbits laid out for them and at the pace set for them by their Creator.
Wherever there is obedience to God, there is perfection and beauty. And wherever there is disobedience to God, there is chaos and ugliness.
Even the stars are a mute testimony to the fact that God's commands are the best for us, and that His commands are not burdensome.
Jesus' life bore witness to the fact that godliness, alone, of all things is profitable both in this life and in the next (1 Tim. 4:8). No man can be more happy, more peaceful or more content than a godly man.
"The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life" (Prov. 14:27); and Jesus obeyed the command to "live in the fear of the Lord all the day long" (Prov. 23:17).
God heard His prayers, because of His godly fear (Heb. 5:7). Heaven was always open over Jesus, because, He lived in the fear of God. "I reverence My Father" (John 8:49-Amplified), He once said. He demonstrated by His life the truth of the Word that says, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Prov. 9:10.)
LW, Sounds good but, it's just cut and paste
I think there is something you do
And do it with haste
Come up with some rhymes
For our current times.
guest

Winnsboro, TX

#383 May 30, 2012
Mc Daniel
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#384 Jun 2, 2012
mc Daniels to
guilty

Euless, TX

#385 Jun 5, 2012
Ok

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rose Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Time $$$ for Johnny Brock dumpsite 9 min guest 55
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 54 min BARNEYII 29,660
Aaron Sample Cattle Theft Pleasant Plains (Mar '13) 1 hr Concerned by standee 15
Jordan Evans 1 hr concerned citizen 1
Kohler Building 2 hr guest 17
Vote for 4 on 4!! 2 hr LittleNayNay 2
Intelligent Standpoint vs 2 hr Tam Phat 36
•••
•••
•••

Rose Bud Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rose Bud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rose Bud News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rose Bud
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••