Next Last
his girl<3

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Jan 17, 2013
What do y'all think.
cjmartin2012

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2013
He is a really good friend i could trust hin with almost anything. All though he can be a clutz like dropping his fone in a fire he is a great person to hang with. Whatever girl marrys him will be a very lucky girl and ill be happy for her.
his girl<3

Bolivar, MO

#4 Jan 22, 2013
So true.
cjmartin2012

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2013
I really hope and pray that he gets to see his kid when ever he wanys he has that right bc he will be a great dad
his girl<3

Bolivar, MO

#6 Jan 22, 2013
She is saying she don't want him to see his son. But then at school they are all over each other. I don't get it.
cjmartin2012

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2013
They r teenagers they r young. When ur young u say things u don't mean and a lot of the time you regret what you say and if he easily forgives her thats ok and really if he fights ro keep that baby he has every right i would never stop my child from seeing his/her father even if i hated him. My mom kept me away from my father and for a long time i hated her for it but once i met him and found out what a total jerk he was i loved her even more. Let them be therselves the universe has a weird way of spinning
his girl<3

Bolivar, MO

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Ya I hope she lets him I'd be heart broke if she did not because he well be a very good father. And congrats on the baby. Btw. And Leslie is like 5 or 6 months but looks like she is 2. But that's my thought.
cjmartin2012

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="his girl<3 "]Ya I hope she lets him I'd be heart broke if she did not because he well be a very good father. And congrats on the baby. Btw. And Leslie is like 5 or 6 months but looks like she is 2. But that's my thought.[/QUOTE] im 5 months and i look like im only 2 also
his girl<3

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Didn't you and some one else get pregnant about the same time but she lost her baby I Hurd?? And well like I hear her say she is 5 then the other day she said 3 then it was 4 n now it is 5 again so it all confused me.
cjmartin2012

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Yeah there was a chick that said she was but she lied when she was only a supposed month along she turned around and showed 4 month ultrasounds on her fone
his girl<3

De Queen, AR

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Mmmm idk. Lmao. I got told she was 2 months but it's what ever I guess. And who even was it I for got.
cjmartin2012

United States

#13 Jan 28, 2013
I wont say her name out of respect because this topic is suppose to be about Brandon Clark not her
his girl<3

Searcy, AR

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Mmm true lol but he's a good guy I like him a lot he don't know it tho. We talk every day.
brittni

Harrison, AR

#15 Feb 9, 2013
Ok I was pregnant the first time we all know that!! I was 2 mounts and I lost the baby bc kc hit me. The 2ed time I was pregnant and then I lost it at 1 month I was sad did not tell anyone so people still thought I was pregnant. The thought I was for like 2 more moth so there for people was asking me about ultrasound pics so ya I lied and showed ultrasound pics that was not mine I fell horrible for doing it and everything else but that was my mistake. I'm sorry for lying. But you know how hard it is to lose your baby 2 times.
brittni

Harrison, AR

#16 Feb 9, 2013
And I was and still am in love with Brandon Clark he is a grate guy.
babygurl

Harrison, AR

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Ok this is brittni belt idk who you are but all that is a lie!!! So I'd love if you would not pretend to be me. Thank you (:
cjmartin2012

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Again this is a post about Brandon Clark not anybody else and i never said it was Brittni or anyone else so u really need to stop trying to read my mind
babygurl

Vilonia, AR

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Thx cj ik your pissed at me but idk y I'm saying thx should be saying sorry for all the bull shit n congrats on the baby girl she well be beautiful. N if it's a boy like every ones says he well be handsome.
cjmartin2012

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Feb 16, 2013
I don't like when ppl talk shit ab me so y should i ab some one else
babygurl

Huntsville, AR

#21 Feb 21, 2013
What

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rose Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 16 min Analog man 8,633
That Honky Tonk VFW 48 min The gifted 5
who is up? 1 hr Intelligent Stand... 4
2:30am OMG 1 hr Intelligent Stand... 3
The church of Christ say 5 hr dollarsbill 28
rhino 6 hr ok 18
Cameron Hadley and Bianca 6 hr mpkm 3
Rose Bud Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web