biking in roscoe
sharpietime

Edgerton, WI

#1 Jan 25, 2006
Roscoe and Rockton have very beautiful bike trails, but the townships need to extend the paths to new subdivisions for residents to use. I believe they should connect the trail from Riverside Park down Bridge to Old River RD, and back to Rockton to make a nice loop. Many subdivisions have no sidewalks or parks for kids. A walk/bike path connecting homes to schools, and to parks would be beneficial to both towns.
wolverineturbo

Wood Dale, IL

#2 Jan 30, 2006
Eventually all bike paths will connect. For those who live on the Boone County Bike Path will indeed profit from this access. The McHenry and Boone County Bike Path's will make this merge and you will see riders from Aurora to Richmond Illinois.
ssarassarra

Evansville, WI

#3 Jan 20, 2008
I agree, Chicory Ridge one of the largest subdivisions in Roscoe needs to be hooked up to the bike path along with the newer Crystal Hills Subdivision all the way up to Old River Road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roscoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panhandlers & Crackheads (Dec '07) May 15 mofo 13
sex now (Feb '16) May 15 mofo 7
Seeking and fwb (Mar '15) May 13 Freeloaders are n... 2
Review: Chocolate Pattie Boutique (Jun '15) May 13 Freeloaders are n... 2
Rockford Is For Losers It Is Where They End Up (Jul '15) May 13 Freeloaders are n... 4
Prophet came to town. May 13 Freeloaders are n... 7
unique license plate Help (Nov '16) May 13 Freeloaders are n... 6

Roscoe Jobs

Personal Finance

Roscoe Mortgages