Tehachapi Resident Finds Dead Mouse I...

Tehachapi Resident Finds Dead Mouse In A Loaf Of Bread

Posted in the Rosamond Forum

Health Code Violators

Tulare, CA

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:42:38 AM

Someone in Tehachapi got the shock of his life when he found a tiny dead mouse clinging on to a loaf of bread. He had bought the loaf from one of the bakeries in town.
The unnamed individual was making sandwiches for his kids and had used a couple of slices of the loaf when he noticed the tiny mouse at the base of the loaf. It sure raises a big question mark over the hygiene standards being adopted in the bakeries of Tehachapi Ca.
The individual then brought the matter to the light of the health department. They visited his home and inspected the loaf of bread. And to his horror they said that the tail of the mouse was missing. He couldn’t be sure whether any of his children had unknowingly consumed the tail, as they had consumed 2 slices of the bread before the mouse was discovered. And it could also be the case that the tail wasn’t present there at all.
The Tehachapi man also revealed that when he saw that there was something stuck at the base of the loaf then he assumed that it was just a lump of dough, but later to his horror he realized that instead it was a dead mouse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosamond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Tue _Zoey_ 211
Any other sex addicts here in the AV?? Aug 10 PalmGuy 4
Sasquatch Aug 3 Smells like squatch 1
LA county harrassing property owners with bogus... (Aug '08) Jul '16 gino 229
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys (Feb '15) Jul '16 Lisa 22
Any horny emo/scene girls at Antelope Valley Co... (May '15) Jun '16 Def 4
Moving to Palmdale (Jan '10) Jun '16 okay_great 43

Rosamond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance