trinity

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

the atmosphere is really cool! the food is amazing. the chile rellenos are to die for! the salsa and queso are the best i've tasted in town! the rice, beans, enchiladas, tacos, everything there is soo good! and the price is surprisingly affordable considering how great the food is! the service is great also! they're very attentive! number one for mexican food in the lbk!
david clark

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

This place is wonderful! The food is awesome, and the staff are friendly! Love the atmosphere! Best mexican food I've tasted in town!
paul cotter

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

the food was very good and fresh. I had the special beef enchiladas rice and beans. Great and the enchilada sauce was very good. The food temperature when served was hot. The sauces were more south Texas but still good just not near as spicy as new Mexico. Salsa was also not as thick or as much tomato flavored. Mexican rice was well flavored and so were beans but you may want to mix salsa in pretty good to increase heat. Great dining experience at an excellent price. the price was very affordable so if you are a college student this is a good place to come. Service was good.
J rodriguez

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

It is an awesome place to eat!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ropesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ropesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••