#85 Nov 29, 2013
jman wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a low class cheapskate.
No, that would be the employer.
Tobypup27

Haslet, TX

#86 Feb 20, 2014
@rudeness . Clearly you have never worked in a restaurant , other than Burger King. If you already have a mind set that you aren't going to tip your server, don't expect them to treat you with respect . Don't expect to be treated like you are the only table the server should care about . Waiting tables takes a certain set of people skills and accuracy , which clearly you didn't learn at Burger King . Hourly wages for waiters are a joke, 2.13 , but guess what fuck tard , the reason the wage is so low is because servers make so much in .. TIPS! You are a fucking idiot ,get over yourself , and remember no server is your personal bitch , stop getting off to making a waiter do their best to please you when you already intend in not tipping . My suggestion is get over the person who left you for a server , it's not their fault they make more money than you
Dude

Lubbock, TX

#87 Apr 24, 2015
dick head wrote:
I hate people who will not tip. It is one thing if you get bad service , but what about people who get good service and dont tip. Its just not right. I just got a second job because my wife is pregnent. I am delivering pizza. I have to drive to these people house for minemum wage and they will not tip. When they dont tip you make less than minemum wage. Why even order a pizza if you are so cheap. To the people who do tip "Thankyou".
You are good people. As for you cheapskates you better not order twice because your food might be spit on the next time you order.
Amen
Rand

United States

#89 May 10, 2015
Some people are cheap.
Single without baby mamas

Lubbock, TX

#90 May 12, 2015
Maybe you should not have impregnated your girl if you couldn't afford it. Get educated and get a better job, then start having cooter stretchers.
Erica

United States

#91 May 12, 2015
Single without baby mamas wrote:
Maybe you should not have impregnated your girl if you couldn't afford it. Get educated and get a better job, then start having cooter stretchers.
Maybe you should get a real job so you can afford to tip. Cheapass
informedPatron

Lubbock, TX

#92 May 18, 2015
SO WHAT JERK wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
YOU GOT YOUR SHACKUP KNOCKED UP ! You don't earn enough from your first job, Why is that our problem ? Delivery of a pizza automatically charges the customer a delivery fee. That is yours for delivering the pizza to the customer. Why should they pay twice ? You need to relearn how to read & write. If you do a good job, usually you will receive a tip. If you are the jerk you portray; you don't deserve any extra as a tip. Be advised, tampering with a food product is considered a felony in most jurisdictions. And, then all you meals being served to you will most likely be suspect. You sound like an uneducated, louse. I pity your family, to have you as a role model.
Get informed you dipshit. Most delivery fees don't go to the driver but to the establishment, when fees are appropriated to the fever it usually covers gas and only gas.
I deliver I know.
And don't be misunderstand me I will never ever ever tamper with someone's food or be rude at the door to any customer. But please do remember. Delivery drivers know where you live. When I know customers are rude or bad tippers they simply get bumped down the que and deprioritized. If you're fine waiting 90 minutes for your food, then by all means keep stuffing your servers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ropesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lullabies & Dragonflies Daycareand Lear... (Jun '15) Aug 17 Love 4
Boys and girls club Aug 9 New 1
Review: Vape 180 (Sep '13) Aug 7 Namrak 14
Obama released 242 from prison Aug 5 bettyB 1
Black Lives Matter - Aug 30 Aug 5 pauli 1
Un caring customer service at lab corp Aug 4 susan p 2
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Jul 27 RVAHanoverJamaBama 38

Ropesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance