wondering person

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2008

does anyone know a marisa fonseca or a cody yowell....an what they are doing these days...
WoW

Plainview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

This is scary...if you are or look like the afore mentioned people you should probably be on the look out for wondering person lol
psshshs

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

yea i know them. there still in lubbock an doing good..an WoW dont think wondering person needs a look out. they was just asking how they was doing an what they were doing with their lives now.
WoW

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Judged:

just saying, a bit stalkerish...
Hellok

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Is this Cody person a fake?And is Marisa his sister??
bailey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hellok wrote:
Is this Cody person a fake?And is Marisa his sister??
. Did you ever find out if Cody (king) is a real person and how old he is
hellok

Brooklyn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

bailey wrote:
<quoted text>. Did you ever find out if Cody (king) is a real person and how old he is
No. Not yet. Do you know them?
LLJon

Brooklyn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

bailey wrote:
<quoted text>. Did you ever find out if Cody (king) is a real person and how old he is
Wait....King?? That's interestting
Duped by Cody A King

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

No, the 28 year old Cody Alexander King from Lubbock, TX, with a 10 year old daughter named Kennedy Alexandria, dad Daniel Alexander, grandfather Conrad Alexander, a mom from Spain, who trains horses & lives on a ranch, has 3 sisters that are all lawyers just like his mom... HE DOES NOT EXIST!! He is just messing around with girls for the fun of it. Don't fall for a bit of it!!!
LLjon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Duped by Cody A King wrote:
No, the 28 year old Cody Alexander King from Lubbock, TX, with a 10 year old daughter named Kennedy Alexandria, dad Daniel Alexander, grandfather Conrad Alexander, a mom from Spain, who trains horses & lives on a ranch, has 3 sisters that are all lawyers just like his mom... HE DOES NOT EXIST!! He is just messing around with girls for the fun of it. Don't fall for a bit of it!!!
Who is he really? I'm a victim of his as well. We should talk....
Duped by Cody A King

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

LLjon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is he really? I'm a victim of his as well. We should talk....
LLJon, I'd be glad to talk!!! Do you want to set up a new email address and let me know what it is (just in case you get jerks replying it won't be your real address)?
boyf

Danville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Holy shit ...how many people has she done this too? Amazing simply amazing
Kyla_a Cody King Victim

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

He fooled me too. Guys can be such jerks!! If it even is a guy. Who knows. Glad I never gave him my real name. He said he loved me immediately like almost the same day. Who does that? And he would not send me any pics of himself. He named those same people too. Well I don't know about the grandfather or just don't rememner. Probably just a lonely jerk who can't get a real date.
Kyla_a Cody King Victim

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

I changed my location to yours too. LOL Not gonna let him find me.
jasmine

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

I was also tricked by "cody a king" we met on the wordfeud game then began talking on the ohone everyday for over a year. He immediately told me he loved me. He told me about the ranch and his sisters Candace and Christy being lawyers but told me his other sister Marissa was a hippy artist. He told me his daughter Kennedy was 5 and her mother signed her rights away and moved to a diff state. He said he graduated from Texas Tech and worked at a news station. He also told me two of his best friends are Dusty and Delana and that he got married this spring and is having a baby in the fall
jasmine

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Oops meant to say "hippie" sister

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

jasmine wrote:
<quoted text> I was also tricked by "cody a king" we met on the wordfeud game then began talking on the ohone everyday for over a year. He immediately told me he loved me. He told me about the ranch and his sisters Candace and Christy being lawyers but told me his other sister Marissa was a hippy artist. He told me his daughter Kennedy was 5 and her mother signed her rights away and moved to a diff state. He said he graduated from Texas Tech and worked at a news station. He also told me two of his best friends are Dusty and Delana and that he got married this spring and is having a baby in the fall
I think I recognize this name! This guy sounds like a player-- But the comments are strange - does he exist or not?
How did he trick you?
jasmine

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Karrie Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I recognize this name! This guy sounds like a player-- But the comments are strange - does he exist or not?
How did he trick you?
just after reading what everyone else had to say about him all the stories are the same and they all occurred so close together. Plus he would never ever send pics of himself. I just think something seems extremely fisyhim...one thing he told someone his family's last name was alexander then told others it was king. then told one person his daughter was 10. and in the same year he told me she was. 5...and how he would tell people he loved. them immediately that's very very strange..it sounds like he searched for girls/women just to play games...this is the only place on the internet that I've found any mention of his name...I'd love to know if he was real. I left him a message yesterday saying he needed to read this site because apparently he's done this a number of times
AmaVictim

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

You are more than welcome to email me if you would like ALL the details on Cody King.

boyf2013@yahoo.com
marisa fonseca is SICK

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

THE PERSON DOING THIS TO YOU IS MARISA FONSECA ..SHE USE TO GO BY CODY YOWELL AND I GUESS NOW SHE GOES BY CODY KING... I KNOW THIS BECAUSE SHE PULLED THIS CRAP ON MY YEARS AGO!! AND APARTENTLY SHE IS STILL AT IT... SHE WORKS AT A NEWS STATION IN LUBBOCK TX..SHE HAS A DAUGHTER NAMED DANIELLE IM NOT SURE HOW OLD NOW PROBABLY 8 OR 9..NOW AS FAR AS SISTERS I WAS TOLD ONLY ONE BUT THAT COULD OF BEEN A LIE..MOTHER FROM SPAIN AND LIVES ON A RANCH WITH FATHER.. I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE NEWS STATION BUT ITS A BIG ONE IN LUBBOCK I KNOW THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE SHE WOULD CALL ME FROM THAT NUMBER I CALLED IT BACK AND IT INDEED WAS THE STATION.. SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ropesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ropesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••