Female volunteers building new Habitat house in Akron

If women are the nurturers of the world, a group of local women take that axiom to the extreme. Full Story
wondering

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2008
I think habitat foundation is a really good program for sure but I am wondering is does habitat place any rules on ownership? can the owners sell if the market goes up? what if they are transfered out of town or just decide to move to a different city, can they sell it and use the equity for another home or does it return to habitat? and if it does does the family get any equity at all?
RLB

North Royalton, OH

#3 Jul 16, 2008
"Men want to do it twice as fast and they get it twice as wrong. With women I'll probably get in trouble with the men I work with for saying this they usually get it right the first time because they listen," he said.

I love that line. It goes out to my boyfriend who refuses to read the assembly instructions. LOL
Robin Anderson

AOL

#5 Jul 16, 2008
You ladies rock!

Please do yourselves a favor and get to know the most stalwart souls of the female persuasion associated with the likes of Kent State United for Biloxi/the Gulf; especially the wiz-kids from the other blue-and-gold(the U. of A.-ha!) who stood shoulder-to-shoulder with us at Camp Volunteer in Pass Christian.

This old curmudgeon of a carpenter would caddy for any of you.
questions

Canton, OH

#6 Jul 17, 2008
I am confused how a family can sell their home of 16 years rent it and then get a home from habitat at a 0% interest. Where do I get on this list
Robin Anderson

AOL

#7 Jul 18, 2008
questions wrote:
I am confused how a family can sell their home of 16 years rent it and then get a home from habitat at a 0% interest. Where do I get on this list
Um...it's not rocket science "Virginia", don't ya know! Any half-arsed attempt at "community service" as opposed to "self-service" might just allow you to rub elbows with such good folks, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rootstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A.N.T. go to Western Union get 200.00 U need I.D. Feb 26 Custo 3
Whatever happened to Attorney Robin Bostick????? Feb 24 James Auther 4
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Feb 23 Shemp 144
the music thread (Apr '12) Feb 20 Musikologist 17
Grade Attorney Dennis Day Lager Public Defender Feb 18 truth be toad 3
Akron man posing as coach charged with sexual b... Feb 15 Walkin Boss 1
Register for CPR and First Aid Training in Kent Feb 12 Derrick Sly 1
Rootstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rootstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:00PM
Should Browns Spend Big on Maclin or Draft WR?
NBC Sports 3:27 AM
Troy Polamalu unsure if he wants to play in 2015
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Did the Browns Make the Right Choice Signing Josh McCown over Brian Hoyer?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Could Devin McCourty Be a Steelers Free Agency Target?
ESPN 6:00 AM
Steelers' Adams sues men acquitted of assault