Ohio.com - Pharmacy school opens its ...

Ohio.com - Pharmacy school opens its doors

There are 9 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Aug 29, 2007, titled Ohio.com - Pharmacy school opens its doors. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

ROOTSTOWN: Future pharmacists who want to train and stay in Northeast Ohio now have a place to get their degree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

No Comment

Strongsville, OH

#1 Aug 30, 2007
Post No Grump
OldManGrump

Canton, OH

#2 Aug 30, 2007
No Comment wrote:
Post No Grump
There is no vaccine against stupidity.
me-ksu alum

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 30, 2007
No Comment wrote:
Post No Grump
are you stuck like a record player? give it a rest.

Since: Mar 07

Tulsa, OK

#5 Aug 30, 2007
Another plus attributed to northeast Ohio.
No Comment

Strongsville, OH

#6 Aug 30, 2007
me-ksu alum wrote:
<quoted text>
are you stuck like a record player? give it a rest.
U R right, so "Post No Grump" happens.
logic

Akron, OH

#7 Aug 30, 2007
this actually is really great, hopefully, these graduates will keep the Akron filled with pharmacists. I know I'll need them when I get old!!! Which isn't too far off! Now they need a good nursing school.
Sue

Corry, PA

#8 Aug 30, 2007
My daughter graduated from there and I can attest that it is one great medical school. Akron U has a nursing course which I'm sure is top notch. I don't know what age "logic" is but there used to be nursing schools in the area. Idabelle Firestone School of Nursing was located on Arch Street and was part of Akron City Hospital. It now houses offices of the hospital.
Logic

Akron, OH

#9 Aug 31, 2007
Sue wrote:
My daughter graduated from there and I can attest that it is one great medical school. Akron U has a nursing course which I'm sure is top notch. I don't know what age "logic" is but there used to be nursing schools in the area. Idabelle Firestone School of Nursing was located on Arch Street and was part of Akron City Hospital. It now houses offices of the hospital.
Well Miss know it all Sue, we need more the just the U of A. If you read the paper you should be aware of the SHORTAGE.....smarty pants.
Charlie

Livermore, CA

#10 Sep 1, 2007
Looks like a great school!

http://www.pre-pharm.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rootstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Akron Mayor Dan Horrigan Plans to Meet With Tal... Jan 9 Homeless Wino Pete 2
CHERYL RITCHIE - Are you looking for her?? Dec 20 Pete - Frankenmut... 1
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Dec '16 Fil 154
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 20
Thank You Kent State Nov '16 Vet 1
News Ohio.com - Akron teachers ratify pact (Aug '07) Aug '16 bigguy 51
do they still have a dating club in rootstown?? (Dec '12) Dec '12 dan 1

Rootstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rootstown Mortgages