Man, 75, charged with raping year old Rootstown resident being ...

Full story: Recordpub.com

A 75-year-old Rootstown man currently is incarcerated in the Portage County Jail on a $750,000 cash bond, charged with sexually assaulting a 6-year-old girl Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Concerned

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2007

This man has not been proven guilty; this is "alleged." I hope everyone does not pre-judge a 75 year old man who has never been in trouble before until he has his day in court.

Obviously if he is guilty of any sexual misconduct then he should be punished. However, if he is innocent then I feel very bad for him.

And once again, where were the parents?
mal

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

You can't blame the parents unless you have the hole story maybe they trusted this man with their child.I am sure he probably isn't innocent or his bail wouldn't be so high.I would feel sorry too if he wasn't guilty but just cause he is 75 doesn't mean he didn't do it.People are sick these days.Does anyone know the hole story about this i am ceriouse.I live in rootstown and fear about this stuff everyday with my 3 young children.I have only been here for a month and this is like the 5th one in this area .where did i move to???????

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Concerned wrote:
This man has not been proven guilty; this is "alleged." I hope everyone does not pre-judge a 75 year old man who has never been in trouble before until he has his day in court.
Obviously if he is guilty of any sexual misconduct then he should be punished. However, if he is innocent then I feel very bad for him.
And once again, where were the parents?
didn't know you could rise for the ocassioat 75? how disgusting! he pleaded guilty to the charges. i just looked it up. the s.o.b. deserves what he get's. he will end up dieing in there at that age anyway's. i m remember he use to live in the birchwood manor and he liked to hang around my young nephew? huh? i asked my nephew and he said not that he could remember anything happening? some kid's block's out these kind's of thing's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rootstown Discussions

Search the Rootstown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Reality Speaks 28,993
Gay Games Rodeo coming to Summit County Fairgro... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 19
why does she put up with it? Mon GodSpeaks2all 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul 16 Slide 136
Debate: Greatest Villains - Randolph, OH Jul 11 Rick 1
Smelly city drinking water gets a dose of carbon (Aug '08) Jul 6 miss fortune 16
•••
•••
•••
Rootstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rootstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••