Roosevelt Park residents forced out o...

Roosevelt Park residents forced out of apartments

There are 6 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Aug 25, 2008, titled Roosevelt Park residents forced out of apartments. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Residents of a Roosevelt Park apartment complex are out of their homes waiting for the day they can get back in, if they even want to get back in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Kim in gr

Detroit, MI

#2 Aug 26, 2008
Sounds like they have a slum lord, not a land lord. How unfair for these people.
froggy log

Coldwater, MI

#3 Aug 26, 2008
Kim in gr wrote:
Sounds like they have a slum lord, not a land lord. How unfair for these people.
Detroit is a slum city.
froggy log

Coldwater, MI

#4 Aug 26, 2008
Couldn't they pay their rent?
terri

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2008
i live there and i do pay my rent. i live 4 doors down from the fire. i was lucky to not be evacuated from my apartment last night. it is a pity that it takes a week for wood tv8 a week to notice news that happens in muskegon. sure would have liked to have had this news last night before leaving work and heading home at midnight to find a possible notice on my apartment door. the apartment complex didn't call nor was there anything on the news until after 11. so here i sat at work wondering all night. what a great feeling that was.
the snoo

United States

#6 Aug 26, 2008
we should just bulldoze west detroit, i mean muskegon.
my2cents

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Sep 9, 2008
what is going on with this situation today, are people still having to move?
and what about the apartments they have in Norton Shores, do they have to move too?
anybody know any new news about this???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roosevelt Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Park Twp. Man Sentenced in Drive-By Shooting Nov 11 Go Blue Forever 1
Grand Haven doesnt like black people (Oct '12) Nov 11 Go Blue Forever 32
News WZZM13 - UFO sightings in West Michigan (Jun '07) Nov '16 Charmin Harrison 41
News Wallet Snatchers in Downtown Holland SoughtHOLL... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Teen charged in shooting of driver in Muskegon ... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Open Streets Detroit to turn Michigan Avenue, V... Oct '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Muskegon County Mugshots (Nov '10) Sep '16 Muskegon 5

Roosevelt Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roosevelt Park Mortgages