is it true about russ tate?

is it true about russ tate?

Posted in the Roosevelt Forum

Since: Feb 13

Perry, GA

#1 Feb 7, 2013
was told russ tate was going to be an officer for mt view pd but they folded the cards for after the election, for he was checked into rehab....no wonder kiowa county is such a mess!!!
Boo

Lindsay, OK

#2 Feb 7, 2013
I see him every day at mt. View!!
waytogo

Perry, GA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Hey all you naysayers.......

If you listen to KTJS and read the county newspapers, you have to agree that Sheriff Lancaster is making good on his promises..And only been in office 6 wks...

Himself, Working on Sundays no less.

Impounding vehicles which was previously mentioned that that sort of thing was not feasible.

Hmmmmmm? Anxious to read about what happens next?

Appears the county finally has a Sheriff and Deputies who actually get out and work...

Good Job, Sheriff Lancaster and your Kiowa County Deputies.Hopefully, others will see the difference you are making.

Since: Feb 13

Canton, GA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I agree with the awesome work being done in kiowa county now....Heaven knows there was a huge mess to clean up after the last elect sheriff tate!! been keeping up with the papers and ktjs myself and wow.....go sheriff lancaster, undersheriff cotten, and all the deputies!!! i am totally impressed!!! a little over 6 weeks and more accomplished then tate did in 4 yrs....applaud applaud!!!!
pissed of citizen

Weatherford, OK

#5 Feb 13, 2013
iamsoblessed wrote:
was told russ tate was going to be an officer for mt view pd but they folded the cards for after the election, for he was checked into rehab....no wonder kiowa county is such a mess!!!
they have had some others apply but looks like they like working their chief like a dog and not even pay him extra for his service and don't even care if has a life or not. I have know the chief a long time and he has helped me and my family out and he gets along with the kids very well.
iamsoblessed

Canton, GA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
pissed of citizen wrote:
<quoted text>they have had some others apply but looks like they like working their chief like a dog and not even pay him extra for his service and don't even care if has a life or not. I have know the chief a long time and he has helped me and my family out and he gets along with the kids very well.
not sure that they really care about their city much at this point if they are not looking for help for the chief other then those who have a addition of some kind (like tate), and also past employess who stole money ect.......that says alot for their backgroud checks dont it.....yeah..maybe they need to just pay the county so much a month and let county patrol the area like they do (did) in gotebo before tate messed all that up. anyhow....no ONE man should have to watch the whole town......agreed!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roosevelt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matt real Jul '16 wth 2016 1
Ashley Slaughterback Jul '16 Old one 2
Mountain View Town Clerk. (Feb '12) Jun '16 Angie 11
Clean rental home Mar '16 Moving soon 1
marriage of Meagan Watts and Daniel Sharp Mar '16 the punisher 1
cheating wives... (Nov '15) Mar '16 Dude 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Oklahoma (... (Oct '10) Aug '12 he 39

Roosevelt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roosevelt Mortgages