whats up with hobart police?

Posted in the Roosevelt Forum

Since: Feb 10

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2010
why do hobart police officers think its ok to follow so close to people. if it were any other driver they would recieve a ticket. and they need to quit sitting in front of peoples houses waiting for them to drive out of there driveway so they can follow them all over town that is called harassment. i miss chief uptergrove he knew how to run a police department and he had very good police officers that knew how to do there jobs. i believe they lost there best officers when rex brown took over the department.
quartz

Altus, OK

#2 Mar 22, 2010
ya the hobart cops are bad but the supercop jewl is driving everybody crazy last 4th of july he ran through the middle of lone wolf while children played at the fair near the street
Another innocent victim

Little Suamico, WI

#3 Apr 24, 2010
Now they have their own Barney Fife with the boy wonder Israel. With a whole year of life experience after school he rides around and tickets anyone for anything to help raise money for the empire. Don't bother to fight a ticket because the fix is in. You thought is was only in Washington?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 20, 2011
they make bets and wager $ who can write the most tickets
Response

Yukon, OK

#5 Oct 23, 2011
they do not.. Ru a police?? do u have proof or r u starting rumors?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 23, 2011
they have in the past know this to be a fact two of them were laughing and waged money betting back and forth
how could u not know

Yukon, OK

#7 Jan 28, 2013
...Really/the Ho-Po wagering..say it ain't so Barney!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roosevelt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Thu Randy 2
glad getting new school who isn't Mar '15 landon 1
shame snyder (Sep '06) Mar '15 YouStupid 6
News Krauthammer: How to Fight the Lone Wolf Jan '15 TRAIL OF TEARS 1
Tammy Campbell Jan '15 ezlivin 7
Will Snyder get a drug dog Dec '14 vote em out 1
is it true about russ tate? (Feb '13) Feb '13 iamsoblessed 6
More from around the web

Roosevelt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE