Activists, officials take on puppy mills

Activists, officials take on puppy mills

There are 1 comment on the Public Opinion story from Jan 11, 2010, titled Activists, officials take on puppy mills. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Megan Anderson's nerves are shot. But she presses ahead - the dogs need her. She pulls into the driveway of Scarlet-Maple Farm Kennel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

heavens soldier

Carlisle, PA

#1 Jan 11, 2010
Those animals, those amish and miny wheats, they are always out to get rich on something. whether it be corn, punkins, flowers etc. I have lived in and aroung them my whole live. They ruin brand new roads with there metal wheels on the buggys. There horses crap al over the roads w/o picking it up. If our dogs crap on the sidewalk and we dont clean it up , you better believe you got a fine coming. They pay no tax what so ever but they ruin eveything they come across that was paid for by our taxes. I've heard them regard us as the devils children. Our towns the devils playground, but yet if you go to any operation they run its ran like the mafia. Now about the dogs the gov't is well aware of this, but because they are minny wheats we have to walk on egg shells bacause as soon as something pro-active is done about it the scream and cry..... RELIGION..... box those law breaking, tax evading, hipocriticle, vadilising, inhumane,horse drawn mutants in a wire cage and let them sleep in there fecies for a while. They might change their hellish ways. As they would say "sucki ameya spits"... PRAISE OUR FATHER... HS out---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm From Arkansas! (Jul '10) Aug 9 FU 7
Review: VP Auto World LLC Aug 5 Hollyrm 1
Intercourse Music Thread (Nov '14) Jul '15 Musikologist 2
News 'Amish Mafia' finds 'Forbidden Knowledge' on Di... Mar '15 bill 1
News Willow Street man is charged with stealing from... (Oct '09) Nov '14 steve 4
Female nudes (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ejstrayer 1
How much did the quilts go for at the Auction (Jul '14) Jul '14 Harrisongallaugher 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ronks Mortgages