U.S. Postal Service set to default on...

U.S. Postal Service set to default on retiree benefits payment

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Jul 30, 2012, titled U.S. Postal Service set to default on retiree benefits payment. In it, Newsday reports that:

In LAKE RONKONKOMA accident on HORSE BLOCK RD/PORTION RD/SMITHTOWN BLVD/TERRY RD/CR-16 WB at GIBBS POND RD/ROSEVALE AVE In COPIAGUE closed due to accident on MONTAUK HIGHWAY/RT-27A WB west of S STRONG AV and before GREAT NECK RD.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#1 Jul 30, 2012
The USPS is responsible for the Postal Holocaust the precursor of the American Holocaust. see USSC 99-565 & supplement (provides proof of Collusion / terrorism responsible for the total destruction of entire American families).

Moral corruption - fraud - Terminal Injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) and reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities). What's the body count Death Panel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronkonkoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) 1 hr Sweet 35
all drownings (Jun '07) 11 hr Hawkins Ave Hound 76
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) 15 hr Karen K 47
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Nov 16 ralf 13
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Nov 15 Peter Charneco 1,498
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Nov 13 Christine 67
What is your favorite Brentwood Restaurant? (Nov '08) Nov 12 Oscar Meyer 28

Ronkonkoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ronkonkoma Mortgages