Review: Bark Avenue Dog Grooming

Review: Bark Avenue Dog Grooming

Posted in the Ronkonkoma Forum

Amanda

Brentwood, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2009
Great groomer! Finally! I spoke to the girl and she knew what I wanted, when I really didn't even know what I wanted!! My little girl came out fantastic! Thanks to the girls at bark ave for making my little princess look wonderful!
Kathy

AOL

#2 Apr 7, 2010
I have been bringing our golden retriever Bailey for years, having her shaved in the warmer months and just bathed and groomed in the winter. She always comes home beautiful and happy. We just got a Shih Tzu, and he came home SO handsome from his first grooming! They are so friendly and accomodating! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronkonkoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 hr cheer the f up 121,918
What is the story behind the real suicides of H... (Jun '07) Tue Steve o 33
News Horse hit by car in Central Islip is euthanized (Apr '09) May 25 jimi-yank 4
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) May 24 elaina 1,383
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) May 23 Craig Zmolik 25
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... May 21 not optimistic 11
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
More from around the web

Ronkonkoma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]