Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#89008 May 31, 2012
those*

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#89009 May 31, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a pathetic loser of a very very ugly jew. Oh and sling your hook nose Mr Unpleasant SEREPNT fkr.
I bet my hook nose is bigger than your piddling penis. Did your girlfriends used to ask you 'are you in yet'?

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#89010 May 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post, Suzie. And you feel your sister up with this fingers?
Your contention of being here for the purpose of defending others is another of your many lies, Suzie.
How's jeebuz today? Does he tell you to lie while blathering platitudes about 'truth'?
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

These words were spoken by Christ before the Jews killed him.

Your call SREPENT

Petesake

Location hidden

#89011 May 31, 2012
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet my hook nose is bigger than your piddling penis. Did your girlfriends used to ask you 'are you in yet'?

Your call SERPENT

An NFL Fan

USA

#89012 May 31, 2012
PeteStench wrote:
<quoted text>
"And ye shall know Ruth, and the Ruth shall make you for free."
Larry 8.32
These words were spoken by jeebuz the Jew before the Jews killed him.
Your call SREPENT
Empty words from a snail who lies as a matter of course, Suzie.

Could you straighten out one of your 'facts' for me, little boy? You stated that more than on Mason attacked you, yet at another time, you said there was just ONE Mason on hand to bitch-slap you.

How many Masons were there? How did you know 'they' were Masons?
Are you a lying sac of manure?

An NFL Fan

USA

#89013 May 31, 2012
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your call SERPENT
I see you puke that one up when you're called for your sympathy seeking lies, Suzie. Definitely a sign you've been caught.

Jeebuz was a Jew. Why do you hate him?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#89014 May 31, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your call SREPENT
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your call SERPENT
Do you curse those fat racist fingers? Or do you give thanks for them because without them you wouldn't know what your mother's vagina felt like?

Petesake

Location hidden

#89015 May 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Empty words from a snail who lies as a matter of course, Suzie.
Could you straighten out one of your 'facts' for me, little boy? You stated that more than on Mason attacked you, yet at another time, you said there was just ONE Mason on hand to bitch-slap you.
How many Masons were there? How did you know 'they' were Masons?
Are you a lying sac of manure?
Of Masons and Mason/Jews
The true call of the higher 33rd Degree Mason?'Submit to the will of SATAN!' Basically this is what the Jew/Mason often constitutes. High level runners for Satan/Lucifer. I should know. Here in the North West of the UK I have been gravely injured and attacked by this occultist and devil-inspired entity. We must pray to the Lord God for the world's deliverance from this evil. The world is under the influence in many areas of satanic/masonic/zionist doctrine. The Lord's Prayer is a good start no doubt.

An NFL Fan

USA

#89016 May 31, 2012
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
He reminds of the worms when I hook them to my fishing line. He doesn't like it, but he's assigned to his fate.

On a sympathetic note, it must be terrible for him to be so stupid, and know he's stuck that way for the rest of his time.
AryanPRIDE

New Hampton, IA

#89017 May 31, 2012
Jesus Christ warns us of those who say they are Jews but are NOT!! The Ashkenazi FALSE JEW is the enemy of mankind ..Organized at every position of power with one commen goal == WORLD DOMNINATION ..The JEW WORLD ORDER...Even if the so called Jew are mostly FALSE ASHKENAZI JEW..who are no more Jewish then any Non Jew...adopting the RACIST - WARMONGERING - DEBAUCHEROUS -- DEMONIC --JEW - TALMUD....Yes as we EXPOSE the false Jew enemies of mankind together ALL Non Jew can extricate ourselves from this strangle hold ....It is happening as I write this ..the end of the DISEASE OF ZIONIST TERRORISM....The Zionist will start WW3 and WILL LOSE!!!!!!!!Israel the GREAT WHORE will be eliminated once and for all time....The Khazars are FINISHED!!!!!! The TERRORIST ZIONIST are set for EXTINCTION....They shall be dealt with as the TERRORIST THEY ARE!!!!!! Israel the FALSE ....Will be Palestine once again...the FALSE TERRORIST Ashke-NAZI JEW are going to reap their well deserved BITTER HARVEST for their crimes against mankind....In that I take GREAT COMFORT!!!!!Zionism/TERRORISM will breathe its LAST!!! Praise Jesus Christ!!!!!
AryanPRIDE

New Hampton, IA

#89018 May 31, 2012
Pheasant Plucker wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you curse those fat racist fingers? Or do you give thanks for them because without them you wouldn't know what your mother's vagina felt like?
You are the lowest of low...like a 5 year old calling names....You do not matter!!! You never did matter !!! And you NEVER EVER WILL MATTER!!!! You are a joke!!!
AryanPRIDE

New Hampton, IA

#89019 May 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He reminds of the worms when I hook them to my fishing line. He doesn't like it, but he's assigned to his fate.
On a sympathetic note, it must be terrible for him to be so stupid, and know he's stuck that way for the rest of his time.
Hasbra RAT!!!!!! PAID MOUTH PIECE ...YOU ARE THE FOOD OF THE FOOD FOR THE WORMS!!!!

Petesake

Location hidden

#89020 May 31, 2012
AryanPRIDE wrote:
Jesus Christ warns us of those who say they are Jews but are NOT!! The Ashkenazi FALSE JEW is the enemy of mankind ..Organized at every position of power with one commen goal == WORLD DOMNINATION ..The JEW WORLD ORDER...Even if the so called Jew are mostly FALSE ASHKENAZI JEW..who are no more Jewish then any Non Jew...adopting the RACIST - WARMONGERING - DEBAUCHEROUS -- DEMONIC --JEW - TALMUD....Yes as we EXPOSE the false Jew enemies of mankind together ALL Non Jew can extricate ourselves from this strangle hold ....It is happening as I write this ..the end of the DISEASE OF ZIONIST TERRORISM....The Zionist will start WW3 and WILL LOSE!!!!!!!!Israel the GREAT WHORE will be eliminated once and for all time....The Khazars are FINISHED!!!!!! The TERRORIST ZIONIST are set for EXTINCTION....They shall be dealt with as the TERRORIST THEY ARE!!!!!! Israel the FALSE ....Will be Palestine once again...the FALSE TERRORIST Ashke-NAZI JEW are going to reap their well deserved BITTER HARVEST for their crimes against mankind....In that I take GREAT COMFORT!!!!!Zionism/TERRORISM will breathe its LAST!!! Praise Jesus Christ!!!!!
Interesting post. My belief also; that Christ has won the battle 2000 years ago but the last battle to come? He will also win!!! The reign of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation will then hopefully begin.

Petesake

Location hidden

#89021 May 31, 2012
AryanPRIDE wrote:
<quoted text>Hasbra RAT!!!!!! PAID MOUTH PIECE ...YOU ARE THE FOOD OF THE FOOD FOR THE WORMS!!!!
LOL .. you think this jerk is paid ... mm yes quite possibly.

An NFL Fan

USA

#89022 May 31, 2012
AryanPRIDE wrote:
Nice rant, Adolph.

An NFL Fan

USA

#89023 May 31, 2012
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting post. My belief also; that Christ has won the battle 2000 years ago but the last battle to come? He will also win!!! The reign of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation will then hopefully begin.
Jeebuz won battles, little boy? I thought he preached love and such. Why do you hate him?

Petesake

Location hidden

#89024 May 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeebuz won battles, little boy? I thought he preached love and such. Why do you hate him?
He won the battle against the likes of your evil and hatred Anal Fanny ..though your Jewish ancestors killed him the battle is won. And so the Wonderful! Counsellor! Prince of Peace! reigns supreme with the Lord God Great Master of Creation. The only way to the Father is through the son Christ.

And you must love the Lord God with all your heart, strength, mind and soul.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." J8.32

An NFL Fan

USA

#89025 May 31, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
He won the battle against the likes of your evil and hatred Anal Fanny ..though your Jewish ancestors killed him the battle is won. And so the Wonderful! Counsellor! Prince of Peace! reigns supreme with the Lord God Great Master of Creation. The only way to the Father is through the son Christ.
And you must love the Lord God with all your heart, strength, mind and soul.
"And ye shall know the screw, and the tea shall make you wee." Jimmy 8.32
Whom? You speak gibberish, Suzie.
AryanPRIDE

New Hampton, IA

#89026 May 31, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant, Adolph.
Adolph??? That is a compliment!!!! EVERY WORD TRUE!!!
AryanPRIDE

New Hampton, IA

#89027 May 31, 2012
The TERRORIST FALSE STATE OF israel IS SOON AT ITS END!!!! THE FOSSIL PEOPLE ARE INCAPEABLE OF PEACE ==THEREFORE MUST PERISH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronkonkoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) 22 hr Happy owner 41
News DA: Port Jefferson woman gave pot brownie to 4-... Sun Lucy lou 1
News Store owner charged in sale of fake Gibson guit... (Sep '07) Sun P Malone 54
The loud music is out control in Brentwood (Aug '14) Sun Puffnstuff 13
Update: Heartland has passed, construction to b... Sat Islip Resident 38
News Sayville food pantry waiting on Islip Town to m... Apr 20 Baby Tom Risley 77
ross Apr 20 Music 1

Ronkonkoma Jobs

Personal Finance

Ronkonkoma Mortgages