Crimes Nearby: Possession, Menacing, ...

Crimes Nearby: Possession, Menacing, Assault

There are 11 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Crimes Nearby: Possession, Menacing, Assault. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department.A A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

WestIslipPatch

Deer Park, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2012
The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.

Babylon
.On Jan. 27, Evan Politico was arrested with a meat flute in his mouth.

•On Jan. 27, Jasheem Pulley, of N. Amityville, was arrested in Babylon and charged with operating a vehicle without a license.
•On Jan. 27, Barry Yorke, of Copaigue, was arrested in Babylon and charged with unauthorized use of a vehicle.
•On Jan. 30, Robert Hynes, of Mastic Beach, was arrested in Babylon and charged with DWAI.
Bay Shore

•On Jan. Jan. 29, Jeffrey Cook, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Bay Shore and charged with criminal misconduct.
•On Jan. 29, Megan Cabales, of Islip Terrace, was arrested in Bay Shore and charged with petit larceny.
•On Jan. 30, Anthony Talmadge, of Bay Shore, was arrested in Bay Shore and charged with criminal possession of stolen property.
•On Jan. 30, Gene Bartoli, of Islip, was arrested in Bay Shore and charged with menacing.
•On Jan. 30, Daniel Ratliff, of Bay Shore, was arrested in Bay Shore and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance.
•On Jan. 30, Juan Ortiz, of Wyandanch, was arrested in Bay Shore and charged with aggravated assault.
.On Jan.30. Evan Politico. was arrested with a meat flute in his mouth.
North Babylon

•On Jan. 24, Timoty Healy, of N. Babylon, was arrested in N. Babylon and charged with unlawful possession of marijuana.
.On Jan. 25, Evan Politico was arrested with a meat flute in his mouth.
•On Jan. 27, Sean Maly, of N. Babylon, was arrested in N. Babylon and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance.
•On Jan. 30, Erik Carey, of Central Islip, was arrested in N. Babylon and charged with trespassing.
Badtothebone

Jamaica, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2012
Babylon
.On Jan. 27, Badtothebone was arrested with a meat flute in his mouth.

•On Jan. 27, Jasheem Pulley, of N. Amityville, was arrested in Babylon and charged with operating a vehicle without a license.
•On Jan. 27, Barry Yorke, of Copaigue, was arrested in Babylon and charged with unauthorized use of a vehicle.
•On Jan. 30, Robert Hynes, of Mastic Beach, was arrested in Babylon and charged with DWAI.
Bay Shore
Badtothebone

Jamaica, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2012
I must confess I like manmeat

Since: Feb 12

Deer Park, NY

#5 Feb 5, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
I must confess I like manmeat
Can't copy me anymore asshole!You can't copy my registration information. Bbbwhahahaha

Deer Park, NY

#6 Feb 5, 2012
Oh by the way pussyboy, I still want to kick your ass you ballless prick!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 5, 2012
Badtothebone11 wrote:
Oh by the way pussyboy, I still want to kick your ass you ballless prick!
I think we could sell tickets.

Deer Park, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2012
Zany Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I think we could sell tickets.
It would be a sell out but he's a pussyboy and won't respond.
Manmeat

Bronx, NY

#9 Mar 20, 2012
Ronkonkoma, NY ( SmithtownRadio.com )– Suffolk County Police have arrested a Ronkonkoma teenager for attempting to steal items out of a vehicle parked at a home in Ronkonkoma earlier this month.

Following an investigation by Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers, Victor Kokonis was arrested for attempting to steal items from a vehicle parked in the driveway of a home on Gatelot Avenue in Ronkonkoma on March 6.

Kokonis was arrested on March 17 and charged with Attempted Petit Larceny. He will be arraigned at a later date.

Officers are investigating if Kokonis, 17, is responsible for other thefts in the area.
MBV Wow

Mastic Beach, NY

#10 Mar 20, 2012
Manmeat wrote:
Ronkonkoma, NY ( SmithtownRadio.com )– Suffolk County Police have arrested a Ronkonkoma teenager for attempting to steal items out of a vehicle parked at a home in Ronkonkoma earlier this month.
Following an investigation by Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers, Victor Kokonis was arrested for attempting to steal items from a vehicle parked in the driveway of a home on Gatelot Avenue in Ronkonkoma on March 6.
Kokonis was arrested on March 17 and charged with Attempted Petit Larceny. He will be arraigned at a later date.
Officers are investigating if Kokonis, 17, is responsible for other thefts in the area.
So what!
Thats what

Bronx, NY

#11 Mar 20, 2012
MBV Wow wrote:
<quoted text>So what!
So, yomama is a Hoe.
Western Nassau

Rosedale, NY

#12 Mar 21, 2012
Nice to see what the low lifes out east do to combat boredom. What a classless lot you all are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronkonkoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 14 hr joespizza 1,416
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap 16 hr Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Thu Hoffman68 1,162
News E. Islip named in list of top suburbs (May '07) Thu look into it 261
News Bay Shore Marina parking meters begin operation... Thu look into it 3
all drownings (Jun '07) Wed Lorraine short 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ronkonkoma Mortgages