Online Predator Says He Lives In Thur...

Online Predator Says He Lives In Thurmond? Help Please!

Posted in the Ronda Forum

Prattville, AL

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Online Predators: They are everywhere and can be your neighbor, brother, sister. I have been the victim of a cyber predator that claims he lives in Thurmond. For two years we met and chatted online, he knows all about me and where I live but I have recently learned all his information was false except this. In a last ditch effort to hold on to me he sent me his driver's license but with most of it blacked out. I am in fear for my safety and that of my son's because based on his promises of marriage and a future, I helped my son move into his own apt and gave him all my furniture because "Alex Lane" would be here in a few days, and placed my two dogs because he had issues with dog hair. Now I sit alone in my empty home, defenseless and afraid. He recently said his name is Will but would give no more info, and I saw that part of his name and his photo showing on his license. Can you help me please. I need to find out who this man is and why he orchestrated my situation to be alone and defenseless. I can send you a copy of the license he sent me. It may be a poor picture, but that and the other 2 older pics he sent me would surely be recognizable to anyone who know "Will"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... (Mar '15) Sun Counselor 16
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Oct '15 Musikologist 6
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Aug '15 meee2 12
cps pain management Aug '15 woohoo 1
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Jul '15 Brickyard-gordon 60
Not so hot! (Aug '14) Jun '15 huh 2
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Jun '15 huh 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ronda Mortgages