paul gooner

Princeton, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2013
he's a piece of sh** that need's his ass beat the police should of had ended that night because he is a waste of space on the earth... HE'S WHITE TRASH JUST LIKE HIS WIFE BEATING BROTHER AND GAY BROTHER AND FATASS SISTER....PEACE OUT JOE BLOW!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
enough said

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 29, 2013
watch it sucker
paul gooner

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2013
you watch it sucker take up for the fat head peace of sh**
family

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
U talk alotta talk u think something needs to be done with joe morgan y dont u try to do something about him?? I tell u y cuz u know he will f**k u up an for his sis she cud beat ur a** to hell even the 1 u said was gay cud. Y dont u try something instead of runnin ur mouth u piece of sh** b***h.
otis

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2013
ok i like to see u beat paul's a**
blast

Milton, WV

#7 Apr 16, 2013
I've known the whole family for years and yes Joe Morgan is nothing but trouble, his oldest brother is a fagot his Sister was been with half of white sulphur and still hasn't found a man to keep her, but as far as his other brother the one you call a wife beater.... well no he does not beat his wife he's the only one out of that family who has any sense, even their kids are messed up the gay on has a gay daughter Joe has a son he never sees and their sister has two kids with yep you guessed it some guy from wss who don't have anything to do with her any more.
slander

Chapmanville, WV

#8 Nov 3, 2013
slander
Ok Roy

Princeton, WV

#9 Nov 3, 2013
Don't know the gay one but joe and the other are racist pieces of sht. The sister is proof that black guys will screw anything. Yuck!
1 post removed
the sister

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#11 Nov 9, 2013
and btw redneck skank what kind of name is paul goner trash u probably don't even know any of us or u someone one of my brothers pissed off for some reason and u running them jaws or u can be some stinky ass redneck that I didn't want ha ha ur a joke I so cant wait till I find out who u r !!and roy or ok roy what a plain retarted ass name how the hell u think my brothers r racist they got mixed in family so do u make since and again name one ive messed with u special ed retared fuck boy im on the roll now ol roy or whatever ur name is ... ur sad so sad I feel sorry for u that u don't have a life u goota sit behind the computer and gossip and probably eating all kinds of shit getting fat and farting and shit I bet u stink now that's nasty yuk fuck!! now try me u r messing with The wrong Family please believe me when I say that to all of u trashy no class having skanks that opened ur mouth !! come c me or better yet tell me who u r and ill come c u ha ha or We will come c u my bad better to say now bc we gonna find out anyway and then well u already know !!! now c u stinking ass trash done took me all out of character and shit!!!!
the wife

#12 Nov 9, 2013
im the wife of the so called wife beater,my husband has never put his hands on me,so I don't know who you are running your mouth but wont you come tell us to our face you wont because you a pussy you already know what the morgans will do!! your probably someone dek has whooped before scared pussy.no ones perfect but at least the morgans work and provide and don't sit behind a gossip colum ,asfor deks sister u better lay off of her she is a hard working woman and takes care of her kids and how dare u say she anything but a good woman u make me sick!! as for joe he would take the shirt off his back for anyone why say that stuff and best believe you would not say that tyo his face he would break u in half!! and u wanna say things about david and his daughter you don't have a clue if hes gay or not so dumb... so when u ready we ready!!
troybuilt

#13 Nov 9, 2013
Dam morgans lol what pure white trash did you guys piss off,they are talking all types of shit they cant take back.wow last I heard the sister was with someone for a long time. and the brothers cool laid back would help anyone man these people on here don't know who they messing with im just gonna sit back and wait and watch lol
Ok Roy

Princeton, WV

#14 Nov 9, 2013
To the sister please re read what you wrote you sound so stupid. You're on a roll huh? Yeah. Trust me it sounds a lot better in your head. I can also say the joe is racist. He might not be racist now cause people change but he sure as hell was back in the day. I would see him all the time harassing this poor black girl. Saying n|€€er this and n!€€er that. You better believe it. And your tramp ass is ugly! So get over yourself. Don't nobody care about you Morgan's. y'all all some skanks.
Ok Roy

Princeton, WV

#15 Nov 9, 2013
troybuilt wrote:
Dam morgans lol what pure white trash did you guys piss off,they are talking all types of shit they cant take back.wow last I heard the sister was with someone for a long time. and the brothers cool laid back would help anyone man these people on here don't know who they messing with im just gonna sit back and wait and watch lol
She been with him but he ain't been with her. If you know what I mean. I'm just an old country boy and I ain't scared of no one. My name is Roy I ain't hiding. You don't like what I got to say? Tough ti++y. One thing I can't stand is a racist. Joe might be ok now but it was a long time coming
1 post removed
the sister

Waynesboro, VA

#17 Nov 10, 2013
And Roy,u might be right I was with him but ge wasnt with me all those years hey shit happens but dam thought I was the slut hmmmm kinda dont make since but keep my name and my brothers name out ur mouth before I make u prove everything u saying on here.im laughin at u guys bc u have time to sit on topix and down otherpeople u dont know sad who ever made this lame ass site fucking jokes and like I said each of u bout to be in trouble ur veing investgated lol now wash ur ass
Longhorn

Princeton, WV

#18 Nov 11, 2013
Uh oh Roy. You are bring investigated! The topix police are on your trail! You can run but you can't hide!
just listening

Roanoke, VA

#19 Nov 12, 2013
O my just like some pure white trash to talk about good people ive knkwn the morgans for years too and the brothers cool nice guys never had no trouble!everyone makes mistakes ,as for the sister u out of your mind she is far from ugly or a tramp thats the first time I heard that it shouldn't matter what race she with,and she a nice person im sure shes probably taken care of your loved ones in hospital and shes good at it any woman that would work two jobs and raise two kids by herself I give her mad respect id love to have a woman like that !!but when I seen this the evil things said about joe it just amazes me how evil trash can get by with saying he shouldn't be on earth and etc and how u can still be walking around normally especially when from what I hear paul gooner didnt u get investicated for child rape or something and u ol roy didnt u go down for nit 1but 2 drug charges not too long ago??yea I know who you both are so who are you to judge anyone so now enough said
just listening

Roanoke, VA

#20 Nov 12, 2013
And so who are any of you to judge anyone leave people alone you too Blast you fresh out of rehab hooked on drugs wbo are u to blast?????
Roy

Princeton, WV

#21 Nov 13, 2013
I guarantee you don't know me
1 post removed
bill slapnut

Princeton, WV

#23 Mar 2, 2014
The whole family is f--ked up his mom is a beer drinking sl-t know wounder Joe's is a dumbass look at his mother n father don't f--k with me Joe blow I will rip your head off and stick it in your ass u big queer and hey wife beater if u ever think your bad enough meet me @ shell in fairlea and I will show u how 2 beat a man not a woman u big puss so get practice beating your wife because come June 5 your a-.- is mine u here me MF meet me @ shell in fairlea June 5 @ 6 o'clock pm I'm in jail or I would do it now your mine wife beater your mine remember June 5 6oclock on the dot and I will show u a a--beating of your life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronceverte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bellacinos 13 min Shocked 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 40 min by golly hillbilly 58,272
POS Mothers 51 min Unknown 2
GVMC Security 1 hr Jimmy Love 9
Leave him 5 hr tradeoff 8
road construction 5 hr Fact checker 8
Looking for Shelly 5 hr Her mom 10
•••
•••
•••

Ronceverte Jobs

•••
•••
•••