Four injured in wreck

There are 16 comments on the Register-herald.com story from Nov 17, 2009, titled Four injured in wreck. In it, Register-herald.com reports that:

Four people were injured in a three-vehicle wreck on U.S. 60 in Charmco in Greenbrier County at 5:23 p.m. Saturday, according to the Greenbrier County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Register-herald.com.

Heather

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Nov 17, 2009
did anybody ever hear who it was?
omg

Oakvale, WV

#2 Nov 17, 2009
look in the paper dumbass
Tom

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2009
omg wrote:
How rude.
Heather

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Nov 17, 2009
first day i don't work 18 hours i'll do that!
lmao

Princeton, WV

#5 Nov 17, 2009
You really are dumbass! OMG! All you have to do is click the link to the story up there all highlighted in blue!

Four people were injured in a three-vehicle wreck on U.S. 60 in Charmco in Greenbrier County at 5:23 p.m. Saturday, according to the Greenbrier County Sheriff’s Department.

Virgil Hanshaw, 62, of Ronceverte, was driving a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire east on U.S. 60 when a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix driven by Danny Fitzwater, 37, of Alderson, crossed left of the center lane. The vehicles collided. Then, Amy Kelley, 27, of Rainelle, was driving a 2000 Nissan Maxima west on U.S. 60 and behind Fitzwater, the release stated. Kelley was unable to stop and struck Fitzwater’s car.

Hanshaw; Hanshaw’s mother and passenger, 83-year-old Ronceverte resident Beula Patterson; Fitzwater and Fitzwater’s passenger, Barbara Fitzwater, 32, of Alderson, were all taken to Greenbrier Valley Medical Center, the release stated. Kelley was not injured.
omg

United States

#6 Nov 18, 2009
omg wrote:
don't even try it fruit cake. i'm not going to be on here telling the pill heads what losers they are & then call someone a dumb a** for asking a question out of concern for their fellow man.
try again.
AldersonElite

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2009
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
don't even try it fruit cake. i'm not going to be on here telling the pill heads what losers they are & then call someone a dumb a** for asking a question out of concern for their fellow man.
try again.
Yeah, it seems that the internet turns people we might even know from around here into flaming douchebags. If you pay attention its a bunch of middle aged women mostly, clucking like chickens and spreading rumors and slander around like gossiping old ladies.

“I aint easy”

Since: Oct 09

wss

#8 Nov 19, 2009
lmao wrote:
You really are dumbass! OMG! All you have to do is click the link to the story up there all highlighted in blue!
Four people were injured in a three-vehicle wreck on U.S. 60 in Charmco in Greenbrier County at 5:23 p.m. Saturday, according to the Greenbrier County Sheriff’s Department.
Virgil Hanshaw, 62, of Ronceverte, was driving a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire east on U.S. 60 when a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix driven by Danny Fitzwater, 37, of Alderson, crossed left of the center lane. The vehicles collided. Then, Amy Kelley, 27, of Rainelle, was driving a 2000 Nissan Maxima west on U.S. 60 and behind Fitzwater, the release stated. Kelley was unable to stop and struck Fitzwater’s car.
Hanshaw; Hanshaw’s mother and passenger, 83-year-old Ronceverte resident Beula Patterson; Fitzwater and Fitzwater’s passenger, Barbara Fitzwater, 32, of Alderson, were all taken to Greenbrier Valley Medical Center, the release stated. Kelley was not injured.
the person was asking just a logical question now she needs band-aids why do it peroid
heard that

Princeton, WV

#9 Nov 19, 2009
shrewser to the rescue. keep it up
maw maw

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2009
Another good post from shrewser
I think

Princeton, WV

#11 Dec 4, 2009
why do people always have to add the negative comments? Just answer the question and go on, you don't have to name call and act like people are stupid! Does it make you feel better to cut others down? If you can't be nice, be quiet........simple!
yeah yeah

Princeton, WV

#12 Feb 16, 2010
yeah yeah everybody talking shit lol
no remorse

Clear Spring, MD

#13 Feb 18, 2010
its funny how some people gets away with alot of wrecks im refurring to danny fitzwater and barbara there always looking for some way to get money.also I hope the hospital did blood work on both of them I'm sure they would find something in there system...
LOL

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2010
AldersonElite wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it seems that the internet turns people we might even know from around here into flaming douchebags. If you pay attention its a bunch of middle aged women mostly, clucking like chickens and spreading rumors and slander around like gossiping old ladies.
Actually alot of the nasty, negative and slanderous remarks made on this site is from teenagers. More so lately because they have been out of school. If you pay close attention to the posting names on things like this and then look at other stupid posts its easy to see they are youngsters that dont know any better. Ive seen then posting on things like this, and then run along to ask who has the nicest butt at greenbrier east or who has the hottest truck. It's kids that need to grow and if their parents knew half of what they were posting im sure they would be shocked.
LOL

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2010
Come to think about it, im not sure the words "flaming douchebags" is in adult vocabulary. Well at least not in any adult that an opinion counts. You cannot insult someone with an insult (childish insult) and think you have made a valid point. Can you? You can surely see, you just did exactly what you were complaining about... yes!!?? So you see instead of making an opinion that honestly others take note of.... you were simply (as you put it) clucking.
LOL

United States

#16 Feb 19, 2010
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
try again.
LOL you most certainly put a smile on my face with this one. Im glad to see others that dont allow the ignorant comments on this site get to them. Have a great day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronceverte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows "ROBIN TRAINER" (Aug '10) 20 hr rosey 33
tudors biscuit world 22 hr peoplersick 24
Rebecca's Jewelry Box 22 hr inked 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Go Blue Forever 1,384
Divorce Lawyer needed/ need full child custody Wed Joe 10
Gasoline Prices Tue Citizen 6
Jerry Springer Talent Search Tue ripsaw 2

Ronceverte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance