Judge orders locks placed on Roncever...

Judge orders locks placed on Ronceverte fire department

There are 170 comments on the Register-herald.com story from Feb 4, 2009, titled Judge orders locks placed on Ronceverte fire department. In it, Register-herald.com reports that:

A Greenbrier County judge Wednesday ordered locks be placed on the doors of the Ronceverte Volunteer Fire Department and also ordered town officials to take possession of all the fire department's property and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Register-herald.com.

Ex-Fighter

United States

#143 Feb 17, 2009
Has anyone read the headlines in the Charleston Daily Mail??????????Firefighters Accused of Burning Boat Dock? maybe everyone should read..........
Court hearing

United States

#144 Feb 17, 2009
What happened at ct.
wowsers

Humble, TX

#145 Feb 17, 2009
exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
gosh i've missed you.
Awww.. See, now I feel appreciated! Thank you!
exacyly 2

United States

#146 Feb 18, 2009
Irish Corner opinion wrote:
Well as far as it all goes, I know my grandmother had a small emergency and after the fire department from Ronceverte assisted; all her prescription pain medication was gone. Pills have been a problem in this town for a very long time and with the RVFD closing is like closing down a main pill distribution hub. I personally believe that anyone on that squad that had knowledge of what the leadership was up to should face time just as Jody will. My faith in the system is almost restored.
read today's beckley paper.
wonder if he got the pills from the 2002 crime from your grandma??
what am i saying? of course he was wrongly accused. railroaded in fact...
somebody with an opinion

Humble, TX

#147 Feb 18, 2009
A thought wrote:
<quoted text>
The department will be restarted, no matter how many people show up at the court hearing. If you show up in court and run your mouths like you do here, Judge Rowe will slap your ass jail faster than the felons responsible for this thread starting....
On another note, the citizens of Ronceverte are in great hands right now...Lewisburg and Fairlea Fire Departments are well ran organizations that will provide superior service to you. So rest well at night knowing that you are in good hands, and soon there will be formed a department that your city can be very proud of...
considering it took fairlea 25 minutes to respond to a car accident on jackson's hill how is that being protected. some one could have been laying there in severe need of assitance and they took that long to respond.
someone

United States

#148 Feb 18, 2009
at least they are kind enough to respond at all.
i know

United States

#149 Feb 18, 2009
somebody with an opinion wrote:
<quoted text>considering it took fairlea 25 minutes to respond to a car accident on jackson's hill how is that being protected. some one could have been laying there in severe need of assitance and they took that long to respond.
when was this car accident when they had horse and buggy's
Phyllis

Humble, TX

#150 Feb 18, 2009
wowsers wrote:
ok, I missed a week or so, but let's catch up to speed. To the lady that thought I was referring to the entire department, no I was not. I have lots of friends in the department, and it truly is a shame what happened. Do I believe what I read? Not everything, but I know enough facts on a few of the ones that are being referred to. I do believe 2 of the names at least involved, and highly question the 3rd name, but I could be wrong. and to the lady defending Brammer, Phyllis. The only reason you are defending him is because either 1. you are his wife, or 2. his mother in law. And I say this. The only reason he was cleared was because he agreed to quit..... Remember?????
Have a nice day! See everyone tomorrow!
He was off duty, what was he guilty of?
exactly

United States

#151 Feb 19, 2009
thank you fairlea!
well phyllis, at least you can read and understand your post this time. what was up wh that other one??
again, thank you for being there for us fairlea!
Irish Corner opinion

Waynesville, MO

#152 Feb 19, 2009
somebody with an opinion wrote:
<quoted text>considering it took fairlea 25 minutes to respond to a car accident on jackson's hill how is that being protected. some one could have been laying there in severe need of assitance and they took that long to respond.
would have taken ronceverte an hour to get there
Irish Corner opinion

Rolla, MO

#153 Feb 19, 2009
exacyly 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
read today's beckley paper.
wonder if he got the pills from the 2002 crime from your grandma??
what am i saying? of course he was wrongly accused. railroaded in fact...
no, kinda hard to get a hick newspaper delivered to the central time zone, if there is something specific your refering too a link would be nice.
Railroaded..........so was OJ simpson
google

United States

#154 Feb 19, 2009
<quoted text>
no, kinda hard to get a hick newspaper delivered to the central time zone, if there is something specific your refering too a link would be nice.
Railroaded..........so was OJ simpson
google the register herald. you do get google in the central time zone don't you?
someone with an opinion

Lubbock, TX

#155 Feb 26, 2009
<quoted text>
would have taken ronceverte an hour to get there
considering there are a couple of firefighters that live within 1-2 miles from the scene they could have responded POV and been there in less than five minutes.
concerned

Lubbock, TX

#156 Feb 26, 2009
yeah, just to let everyone know lewisburg was quoted to say that if ronceverte was in need of fire protection and lewisburg had a call at the same time than lewisburg would come first. looks like ronceverte can sleep good at night knowing there protected huh?

Since: Feb 09

Cedarville, WV

#157 Feb 27, 2009
I think what was done in ronceverte fd was bad and it puts a bad name on the rest of the vfd's in the county.
There is a lot of good vfd's in the county and it is a shame this will possibly have some effect of them.

I am proud to say that I have a sister in law, nephew and his wife that are in one of the best vfd in the county and it is not ronceverte.

who ever is responsible for this mess in ronceverte should have to pay and pay dearly for what they have done. here's to hoping that the judge will have the LORD on his side to see what is right and what is wrong and make the appropiate response.
turabcm

AOL

#158 Mar 2, 2009
Why don't everyone just wait before you judge everybody get the truth and don't blame the ones that didn't know what was going on.put the blame on the campbell FAMILY and miller gang best of all big bad BRAMMER... and the other two that was included ,hung around the fire house.
Sick of Corruption

Hastings, MI

#159 Mar 2, 2009
history repeats itself wrote:
<quoted text>
Another guy named Miller, I think John.
You would think that when Chief John Miller Jr. aka "Ju JU" got caught stealing money from an account at First National in the 90's that the town of Roncevert would have created a way to have held the department accountable thereafter. Nothing happened to John. He did give up his position as chief only to start chasing after Pennington at LVFD hoping he would be handed a position at LVFD. Pennington saw through that ploy. A leopard doesn't change it's spots folks.
IDK

Lewisburg, WV

#160 Oct 13, 2009
look out wendys

Princeton, WV

#161 Oct 13, 2009
i wonder if jody campbell wife is ripping off wendys you know she is one of the mangers there she would know how?
hahaha

Princeton, WV

#162 Oct 16, 2009
dude how do you think they eat? by stealing all the frozen beef patties...lol ....that's why they had to increase the prices.She is so hateful when you go in there and somethin g is messed up and you have to bring it back.But then she is probably thinking shit thier go 2 more hamburger patties.As for Jody, he needs to go to the pin for a good while he has ripped off so many people it would be just great for him to be somebody's little bitch for a while then he could feel what it is like to take a good ole screwing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronceverte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FIFA Mobile -- One of the bigger problems insid... 1 hr qiji 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr legendfork 4,274
HOT or NOT 7 hr Checkers 2
Fighting & Stopping the evil billionaire Global... 7 hr Sergio Kirskoph 3
House of Representatives 8 hr herd 7
Bride to be 9 hr Engaged 1
pos 9 hr Trainwreck 1

Ronceverte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance