Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Really

Fairmont, WV

#11118 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying communist American hating sissy and you hope I am on a watch list? Think again. Trust me, you really are on a watch list. God Bless America
You responded to me yesterday. I know you just want a fight. I'm not biting.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11119 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying communist American hating sissy and you hope I am on a watch list? Think again. Trust me, you really are on a watch list. God Bless America
trust me, you really are on a watch list too. God Bless America!
Cowface

Alexandria, VA

#11120 Feb 8, 2013
Who cares if they are on a watch list? I guess it is somewhat like nazi Germany now.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#11121 Feb 8, 2013
Cowface wrote:
Who cares if they are on a watch list? I guess it is somewhat like nazi Germany now.
Government watch lists are another reason to own guns.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11122 Feb 8, 2013
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me, you really are on a watch list too. God Bless America!
Unlike the anti-American traitors on this forum I could care less if I am on a watch list. I am on the list of patriotic Americans who love their country and respect the government even when I disagree with them. Watch away :)
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

#11123 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike the anti-American traitors on this forum I could care less if I am on a watch list. I am on the list of patriotic Americans who love their country and respect the government even when I disagree with them. Watch away :)
Pathetic...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11124 Feb 8, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> Pathetic...
Comments like that is why you are on the domestic terror watch list. LOL
josey wales

Princeton, WV

#11125 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Comments like that is why you are on the domestic terror watch list. LOL
You are a pathetic waste of American air do me a favor and go wipe your ass with a watch list because at this point we are all on one no matter what we do just wait for the drones just lay and wait cause that day is coming. The government is nothing but pinko commies and you know it.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11126 Feb 8, 2013
Cowface wrote:
Yes! this is like Germany in 1933! Isn't that scary?
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11127 Feb 8, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike the anti-American traitors on this forum I could care less if I am on a watch list. I am on the list of patriotic Americans who love their country and respect the government even when I disagree with them. Watch away :)
***this is a message from our(WV) militia.

would you say the militia is on the list of patriotic Americans?
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11128 Feb 8, 2013
josey wales wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pathetic waste of American air do me a favor and go wipe your ass with a watch list because at this point we are all on one no matter what we do just wait for the drones just lay and wait cause that day is coming. The government is nothing but pinko commies and you know it.
Drones terrify me! Indefinite detention/torture does too. Um, the fact that it is now legal for our military to kill an American citizen without a charge. If Obama says to kill, it will happen.
josey wales

Princeton, WV

#11129 Feb 8, 2013
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>Drones terrify me! Indefinite detention/torture does too. Um, the fact that it is now legal for our military to kill an American citizen without a charge. If Obama says to kill, it will happen.
The Senate Intelligence Committee received a classified document on Thursday that seeks to justify the administration's policy of targeting Americans overseas via drone attacks, a congressional aide told CNN.

The document was demanded by lawmakers, mainly Democrats concerned about secrecy in national security decisionmaking, ahead of a hearing later in the day on the nomination of John Brennan to become the next CIA director.

It provides the Justice Department's legal rationale for the controversial policy of using lethal force against U.S. citizens fighting on behalf of terrorist groups.
why

Fairmont, WV

#11130 Feb 8, 2013
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
Drones terrify me! Indefinite detention/torture does too. Um, the fact that it is now legal for our military to kill an American citizen without a charge. If Obama says to kill, it will happen.
its always been that way. the killing is just getting more efficient and impersonal. i dont think im going to get droned. what maks you so special? by the way i completely agree that it shouldnt be that way.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11131 Feb 8, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>its always been that way. the killing is just getting more efficient and impersonal. i dont think im going to get droned. what maks you so special? by the way i completely agree that it shouldnt be that way.
I'm not that important...I worry for the people who are imprisoned, right now! a lot of whom are Political Prisoners..:(

you're spot on about the killing getting more efficient and impersonal, can you imagine the horrible things our military is capable of (holocaust maybe)? It's sadistic..

and this is all legal. They are breaking no laws when committing these actions.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11132 Feb 8, 2013
josey wales wrote:
<quoted text>
The Senate Intelligence Committee received a classified document on Thursday that seeks to justify the administration's policy of targeting Americans overseas via drone attacks, a congressional aide told CNN.
The document was demanded by lawmakers, mainly Democrats concerned about secrecy in national security decisionmaking, ahead of a hearing later in the day on the nomination of John Brennan to become the next CIA director.
It provides the Justice Department's legal rationale for the controversial policy of using lethal force against U.S. citizens fighting on behalf of terrorist groups.
interesting info. and this was reported on CNN? Jeez, if they're telling us that, imagine what the real news is like!
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#11133 Feb 8, 2013

this is information from January 30th 2013. news source RT

is this something we should take seriously?
1 post removed
Change is good

Weston, WV

#11135 Feb 10, 2013
I forgot the question.
beentheir

Buckhannon, WV

#11136 Feb 10, 2013
this is a corrupt fourm
prepper

Princeton, WV

#11137 Feb 11, 2013
xgraceslickx wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ndMNiciuXi0XX

this is information from January 30th 2013. news source RT

is this something we should take seriously?
Yes. very seriously. Most of the American population couldn't fight if try were thrown into a situation like this in they're own front yard. Remember Red Dawn I do and it's excercise a like this tht all people should do and practice.
OMG

Fairmont, WV

#11138 Feb 11, 2013
prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. very seriously. Most of the American population couldn't fight if try were thrown into a situation like this in they're own front yard. Remember Red Dawn I do and it's excercise a like this tht all people should do and practice.
You paranoid mothers need to stay out of the political discourse. You are voting based on absolute nonsense. It isn't going to happen. If it does happen why would you want to survive anyway. If the world is crumbling around me and nothing is normal, then I would choose death. Stop wasting the life that you are able to live now. Stop preparing for fantasy warfare, and help fix this country. You aren't helping at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronceverte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 hr Boon 767
Kayla Tuckwiller (Hughes) (Jan '13) 1 hr Jack 2
Eric Felts 2 hr yup 7
Jared Wickline 3 hr let the truth be ... 1
Dorie miller hoodlums (Jun '13) 3 hr Hertahelena 19
Best Place for Senior Pictures? 5 hr Fun times 7
Jesse white 6 hr abc123 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ronceverte Mortgages