lrt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Any one see one sinceTuesday? Whats up? Romeoville usually does a decent enough job.
Terrible service

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

I agree! They are terrible, I don't know what happened with Romeoville Public Works. They haven't been to my subdivision yet, come on already. I don't want to hear accuses either, because there are none!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

What's not to accuse?
Professor Dickhead

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Al Gore said too much emission from those plows, we must wait for global warming to melt the snow.
Terrible service

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Excuses, but I am sure you got the point!!
lrt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Does anyone know why? Budget? Taking up slack of Will county workers strike... if theyre on strike still. There must be a reason. Overtime arguements?
scale buster

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

lrt wrote:
Does anyone know why? Budget? Taking up slack of Will county workers strike... if theyre on strike still. There must be a reason. Overtime arguements?

How about your an idiot. They are doing a great job as usual. Maybe your just a disgruntled former employee with a gripe. Way better than most communities around us. Or maybe you don't understand the concept of a prolonged winter storm event? Mandatory off shifts per federal regulations. Or maybe your just another Topic troll? No matter which one it is you are still an idiot.
scale buster

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Terrible service wrote:
I agree! They are terrible, I don't know what happened with Romeoville Public Works. They haven't been to my subdivision yet, come on already. I don't want to hear accuses either, because there are none!
Probably another idiot on a residential side street that thinks they should be first. Sorry there isn't concierge plowing service nut bag. Nothing has changed but the length, severity and timing of the worst weather in OH 20YRS!
lrt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

scale buster wrote:
<quoted text>
How about your an idiot. They are doing a great job as usual. Maybe your just a disgruntled former employee with a gripe. Way better than most communities around us. Or maybe you don't understand the concept of a prolonged winter storm event? Mandatory off shifts per federal regulations. Or maybe your just another Topic troll? No matter which one it is you are still an idiot.

Thank you for your inciteful input. You, sir, and your ilk, are the main reason this site is left to the antisocial rejects. I did not disparage the workers or the city, I merely commented then asked, rather reasonably, for explaination. You, on the other hand, displayed the ranting style ofthe typical intellectial abilities of what is described as a troll on the internet. Or an azzhole in the real world.
Resident

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

I have to agree with Irt and Terrible Service. Sounds like we hit a nerve with you scale buster. The Romeoville roads use to be better than anyone around here (Lockport, Bolingbrook, Lemont, Crest Hill and so forth). Our roads were better than the state. You can't say that ANYMORE! Who dropped the ball. We all realize the storm was a terrible one however your criticism isn't needed!!!
Why Whine

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Main arterials are kept open the further you live from one the later you get plowed. You live in a cul du sac you get it even later. Its simple math equation of time and equipment. It takes much more time to do the side streets and is less important than keeping main roads open. Let the snow stop stay home for awhile and let the plows guys do their thing. Plus they could not put down a salt mix because of the severe temperatures. Solution BUY a four wheel drive and not worry about it unless we get like 20 inches
lrt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Why Whine wrote:
Main arterials are kept open the further you live from one the later you get plowed. You live in a cul du sac you get it even later. Its simple math equation of time and equipment. It takes much more time to do the side streets and is less important than keeping main roads open. Let the snow stop stay home for awhile and let the plows guys do their thing. Plus they could not put down a salt mix because of the severe temperatures. Solution BUY a four wheel drive and not worry about it unless we get like 20 inches
Thank you. It makes sense when properly explained. I understood the amount and frequency of the snowfall but not the problem of temperature vs salt. And for the criticizers, I deal with winter roads like everyone else. Stay home or buckle up and get where I need to go. No whinning involved.
Snow Plows

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

I have been thinking about getting a snow plow for this upcoming winter. I live in Utah and we get a lot of snow! It would be super convenient and make winters more enjoyable.
Holly James | http://www.vitalpartsinc.net/
Locksmith

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

I got locked out of my car a couple weeks ago in the middle of the night! I was able to call a locksmith to come help me! I now have a spare key with me at all times! What other services are offered by locksmiths?
Holly James | http://www.burnsidelocksmiths.com.au/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Romeoville Discussions

Search the Romeoville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lazy Union Protesters 2 hr Really 34
Lifting America up by raising the wage floor 2 hr Really 60
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr SelfInterest63 6,077
Across RT 30 from Target 3 hr Jezebel 29
Development in front of Wal Mart 5 hr The Old Timer 10
Naperville councilmen: Close bars earlier 5 hr Car man 1
How was the arts festival over the weekend? 6 hr Bob Thomas 7
•••
•••