Steven Gulden $160,000 salary plus bo...

Steven Gulden $160,000 salary plus bonuses

Posted in the Romeoville Forum

Susan

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Did anyone happen to read this http://thetimesweekly.com/news/2013/oct/16/gu...
Peanut

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Oct 17, 2013
The guys is worth twice that to the village. You obviously have no clue what the job takes.
whats your point

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Oct 18, 2013
whats your point susan ? with the proper education and knowledge, people make that much money and Steve certainly fits both criterias. people , you have to realize that THESE people make the Village what it is now....development is growing, we are winning awards, grants are being used for projects etc..I am Proud to have Mayor Noak and everybody else working for me...
Fools them again

Romeoville, IL

#4 Oct 18, 2013
Residents get a clue. All he does is waste your tax dollars. Now we have a full time Mayor, an over paid VIllage Manager and high paid Assistant Village Manager.
Around the Ville

Romeoville, IL

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Fools them again wrote:
Residents get a clue. All he does is waste your tax dollars. Now we have a full time Mayor, an over paid VIllage Manager and high paid Assistant Village Manager.
All of which make less than the equivalent people in Bolingbrook. And let's see Joliet just gave their new manager $25,000 MORE than Steve is getting after 25yrs with the village. You have no idea what your talking about. So let's see the third largest community in Will County doesn't even pay the third highest amount to their manager and you some how think this is out of line with what administrators make?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 18, 2013
No public employees on a local level deserve to make that kind of money regardless of education or knowledge. I suppose it does take a certain Ivy League education to sit back and watch warehouses get built

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romeoville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God bless America 4 hr Preacher 12
Lincoln-Way 210 tax increase. 8 hr Mesothelioma 95
breaking news!!!!! (Jul '17) 14 hr Sharky 823
How t-RUMP is "Making China Great Again" 16 hr Jeffd902 36
When did running to the doctor......... (Jul '14) 17 hr JtownPimp 22
Trump, Sharky and Neighbor walk into a bar... 20 hr Sharky 17
Fire and Fury 20 hr Sharky 285

Romeoville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance