Feds Closed Lockport Corwin's Pharmac...

Feds Closed Lockport Corwin's Pharmacy this morning

Posted in the Romeoville Forum

Romeoville resident

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Briefly read this in Joliet Herald oline...anyone know what is going on?
News

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Lockport resident

Joliet, IL

#3 Dec 12, 2012
The owner was charged with filling fraudulent prescriptions. I wonder if that's where the money for the remodel came from.
Umm yeah

Crystal Lake, IL

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Filling fraudulent prescriptions. Well, check the surveillance camera and catch the real criminal, the one who passed the fake script or the "doctor" that wrote it for a different patient or the doctor that wrote it just to get the junkie off his clock. Then catch the second real criminal who took it in to get it filled. The reason most of these criminal things happen at family owned pharmacies is because Osco, Walgreens, CVS, Target, etc. have many more "high tech" processes to check on written prescriptions (UV Lights, Heat Lights, etc.) People who are looking for a fix know that it's easier to pass a fake $20 or a fake prescription at a smaller operation than at a larger one. I'm sure the Feds will get to the bottom of all of this mess. Wally's name will be seen in a positive light again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romeoville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balderman and Union teacher 5 hr Teacher 1
More Freedom Lost! 6 hr Fight for your fr... 11
News Coal City puts home rule on the ballot 7 hr Tax Fairy 6
Illegal Aliens Rape 14 Year Old 8 hr Mr Ripley 24
Trump Was Right 10 hr Singleandlovingit 8
Where are all the Pro-Trump imbeciles? 10 hr ManBearPig 4
How low can Donald go 10 hr Satin 24

Romeoville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance