motorcycle accident today on Rt. 53

Posted in the Romeoville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 May 4, 2012
Does anyone know anything about the motorcycle accident today around 4pm or so on Rt. 53 near Montana Charlie's flea market? My husband said it looked very bad. If anyone knows the family, please let them know there are people out there that prayed for the victim(s). Thank you.
Me too

Chicago, IL

#2 May 4, 2012
I've been trying to find out too. I also drove by the accident. I do know the guy on the motorcycle died. I have been praying for him and his family all day. I was hoping to find out more but, seems like no one has reported on it yet.
villagelifer

Des Plaines, IL

#4 May 5, 2012
I have not heard or seen anything on the news or papers. I drove past it around 2:45 going south on rt 53, saw the motorcycle in pieces and a body covered with yellow cover, i also saw 2 cars banged up as well. I pray for all families involed, very sad and very tragic. My prayers and thoughts to the familes of the deceased. I wish drivers would obey speed limit postings it is 45mph not 55-65
Its_Me

Plainfield, IL

#5 May 5, 2012
There were no cars involved and the motorcycle was flying down Joliet Road and weaving in and out of traffic. Guess he zigged when he should have zagged and hit the semi trailer.
Traci

Denver, CO

#6 May 5, 2012
I've been looking for somethning on this accident since midnight.... My friend and I were rgt behind it. It was terrible couldn't stop crying. His poor body was mangled..... Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. Would love to know where the funeral is gona be held. N to the guy who posted who cares he was probably a child molester..... U R A VERY HEARTLESS PERSON THAT'S A VERY EVIL THING TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE WHO JUST GOT KILLED!!!!!!
Satans Vespa

Plainfield, IL

#7 May 5, 2012
Traci wrote:
I've been looking for somethning on this accident since midnight.... My friend and I were rgt behind it. It was terrible couldn't stop crying. His poor body was mangled..... Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. Would love to know where the funeral is gona be held. N to the guy who posted who cares he was probably a child molester..... U R A VERY HEARTLESS PERSON THAT'S A VERY EVIL THING TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE WHO JUST GOT KILLED!!!!!!
If he was speeding and weaving in and out then so what. Give me a break with your evil to say anything bad about the deceased. Is that why inner city Momma's say every gangbanger that gets shot was an angel. Complete BS. This is personal accountability in its highest form just glad no innocent bystanders were injured/killed. If it was an accident (i.e. loose gravel, hitting a pothole) then yes it is a tragic accident but otherwise ah NO.
DirkDiggler

Joliet, IL

#8 May 5, 2012
There's a story about it on tribune site. 19 year old from Justice was killed.
Mike

Naperville, IL

#9 May 5, 2012
Please start seeing motorcycles people that drive wreck less is not exceptable and should be carefull your life is always in jeopardy being on a cycle
villagelifer

Glen Ellyn, IL

#10 May 5, 2012
concerned

Bolingbrook, IL

#11 May 5, 2012
Villagelifer,
Thank you for the link. We will continue to pray for the family.
boo bo

Romeoville, IL

#12 May 7, 2012
villagelifer wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/ news/local/breaking/chi-john-w aksmundzki-justice-motorcycle- crash-woodridge,0,3727470.stor y
the all these trucks drive around there, they just pull out in front anyone, they don't care, it's happened to me alot, and i have seen it a lot.
THE VILLE

San Jose, CA

#13 May 7, 2012
Traci wrote:
http://www.damarkaminskifuneralhome.com/obitu...
webber and budler

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 May 7, 2012
Who cares he prolly deserved it yo momma foo Jo. Fina win finny fin fin sun.
Andrew

Berkeley, IL

#15 May 7, 2012
webber and budler wrote:
Who cares he was probably a child molester from Bolingbrook. Us romeovillians have been beefing with the chesters. Only incest not child molesting that's sick
for your information, it was a 19 year old student on his way home from lewis university. Know the facts before you make yourself look like an a-hole.
Donna

Paramus, NJ

#16 May 7, 2012
the wake is today at Kaminski funeral home in Justice on 79th.
Officer Friendly

Bolingbrook, IL

#17 May 7, 2012
Satans Vespa wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was speeding and weaving in and out then so what. Give me a break with your evil to say anything bad about the deceased. Is that why inner city Momma's say every gangbanger that gets shot was an angel. Complete BS. This is personal accountability in its highest form just glad no innocent bystanders were injured/killed. If it was an accident (i.e. loose gravel, hitting a pothole) then yes it is a tragic accident but otherwise ah NO.
You want to talk about personal responsibility fine. Where is your personal responsibility when it comes to making callous reckless statements about someone you don't know in a situation you know nothing about.

Did you know the driver in question - NO.

Do you know he was speeding and weaving in an out of traffic - NO.

Do you know if the accident was in anyway his fault - NO.

What you do know is that someone is dead. So why not leave the police investigating the accident to assess the blame instead of submitting your 2 cents about a situation you know nothing about.

You know, it doesn't cost anymore to be charitable than it does to be an opinionated nimrod.
webber and budler

Bolingbrook, IL

#18 May 7, 2012
Officer Friendly wrote:
<quoted text>You want to talk about personal responsibility fine. Where is your personal responsibility when it comes to making callous reckless statements about someone you don't know in a situation you know nothing about.

What you do know is that someone is dead. So why not leave the police investigating the accident to assess the blame instead of submitting your 2 cents about a situation you know nothing about.

You know, it doesn't cost anymore to be charitable than it does to be an opinionated nimrod.
All I'm saying is there's one less minority for us to deal with. Don't they have schools in the hood? Why come out here and poison our community with their gangbangerish ways.
Satans Vespa

Plainfield, IL

#19 May 7, 2012
Officer Friendly wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to talk about personal responsibility fine. Where is your personal responsibility when it comes to making callous reckless statements about someone you don't know in a situation you know nothing about.
Do I need to highlight the qualifying "If" in my post? Obviously, a product of 365-U.
lrt

United States

#20 May 7, 2012
Shall we stop addressing Webber and Budler all togeather? He writes incendiary nonsense. Commenting on it only feeds his inanity.
budler and webber

Bolingbrook, IL

#21 May 7, 2012
I think all minorities should move out of our inbred town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romeoville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you can read this, 3 min You are wrong 5
Real Donald Trump 22 min You are wrong 4
What's the stories of the pillars by Gougar road? (Apr '15) 24 min TCrater 6
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 32 min jail 3,343
Trump Will Win 47 min Greybar Motel 16
jeff belom man [email protected] 1 hr yep 2
The Coddled 1 hr Trump is a Coward 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Romeoville Mortgages