Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2013
Anonymous

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

CheriAnn has left Jodis. After 19 years, I have decided I needed a new start. You can now find me at Rosas Hair Salon, located at 440 N Weber Rd.(Across from Dominicks, behind the BP)I will have the same hours and prices. I look foreward to seeing all my friends and clients soon. Thank you for 19 years of support in Romeoville and look foreward to 19 more!
villagelifer

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good Luck to you Cheriann! I have always loved the way you cut my boys hair for the past 18 yrs. I might drop in once in awhile.
Aroura

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 29, 2013
 
You will be missed there. Hope it all works out for you.
iword

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 2, 2013
 
Cheriann, what made you leave Jodi's? Just curious, as I used to be a customer there.
resident

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 3, 2013
 
iword wrote:
Cheriann, what made you leave Jodi's? Just curious, as I used to be a customer there.
probably all the hoopla with the mcmichael campaign next door
how much for 1 rib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It does make it awkward to go in there
fiddy cent yall

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 6, 2013
 
asta lavista baby got your ass the boot
whoa

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 6, 2013
 
Great that lady smelled like a sea urchin
villagelifer

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

how much for 1 rib wrote:
It does make it awkward to go in there
you shouldn't feel awkward going to Jodis, she has a great place and is a great person,I wish her all the best and the new girl Danielle cut my sons hair today and did a good job , PLEASE keep going to Jodis
boom

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

villagelifer wrote:
<quoted text>you shouldn't feel awkward going to Jodis, she has a great place and is a great person,I wish her all the best and the new girl Danielle cut my sons hair today and did a good job , PLEASE keep going to Jodis
Jodi will give you a happy ending
villagelifer

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi will give you a happy ending
True statement!
Hiram

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cheriann Abderhalden wrote:
CheriAnn has left Jodis. After 19 years, I have decided I needed a new start. You can now find me at Rosas Hair Salon, located at 440 N Weber Rd.(Across from Dominicks, behind the BP)I will have the same hours and prices. I look foreward to seeing all my friends and clients soon. Thank you for 19 years of support in Romeoville and look foreward to 19 more!
who cares?
Way to try and pull business away from a place that employed you. backstabber.
Take a shower before you go to the new place. make sure to wash everywhere.
stinky

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi will give you a happy ending
yes the happy ending is she fired the drunk and we dont have to smell her stink anymore.or have to watch her sleeping in her chair hung over .o ya cheri anne nice belly hanging out wear a shirt that fits who wants to see that shit.you had that blubber cut off tell your doctor he missed a roll or ten.jodis just got a whole lot classier..
the truth

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

talkin about smelling fish how about her smelling like crazy rock at the end of a long night.and these have you seen me pictures lol!!! to much ya we saw you at the zoo clapping for your dinner.a real pro doesnt need to put pictures up on local stores asking have you seen me. your orange in the pics orange and look hungover.clean yourself up you slob! one more thing AINT KARMA A BITCH it may take years but it gets everyone and it got you ha ha!!!! some of you who read this will know y!!!!...ORANGE HOT MESS lol!!!!!
the truth

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hiram wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares?
Way to try and pull business away from a place that employed you. backstabber.
Take a shower before you go to the new place. make sure to wash everywhere.
a new start to show up to work drunk at that buisness also you wont make it there. jodi made you out here and you blew it..lush..19 yrs and you never started your own place why is that because you been riding those coat tales your so good been around so long you should have money open your own shop all your clients you have.that y there are pathetic signs up over town begging for clients its romeoville if people want you they will find you shouldnt have to go out with these help me im lost pictures lol!!!!
Smarter than you

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 22, 2013
 
stinky wrote:
<quoted text>yes the happy ending is she fired the drunk and we dont have to smell her stink anymore.or have to watch her sleeping in her chair hung over .o ya cheri anne nice belly hanging out wear a shirt that fits who wants to see that shit.you had that blubber cut off tell your doctor he missed a roll or ten.jodis just got a whole lot classier..
Wow, good thing you think Jodi's Barber Shop has class, because you have ZERO!!
ur momma

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 10, 2013
 
nice D.U.I. cherianne get sum help!!
taxpayer

Portage, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

they never had a girl in that place that knew how to cut hair what a dive try sexiez by the new downtown those girls know how to cut hair
nah

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 13, 2013
 
taxpayer wrote:
they never had a girl in that place that knew how to cut hair what a dive try sexiez by the new downtown those girls know how to cut hair
i dont like Places where I have to point to pictures to explain to someone how i want my hair cut.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Romeoville Forum right now

Search the Romeoville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
"the 80s called they want their foriegn policy ... 9 min Bob Thomas 11
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 15 min Stay the course 6,089
Trouble with NL Teachers 18 min Bob Thomas 26
Lazy Union Protesters 31 min Bob Thomas 38
School'n Hold On For Fun 57 min Appalled 111
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,986
Delivery drivers and tipping 2 hr Obama 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Romeoville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Romeoville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Romeoville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Romeoville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••