No name

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
What do you believe and why? Because mommy and daddy told you that's what you believe? Because you're scared if going to Hell? Have you ever been educated on religion and its history?
Suburban Stench

Mokena, IL

#2 Feb 7, 2013
I'm an athiest because it makes the most sense to me. Yes, I am educated about religions. I have religious friends and graduated from a Catholic university.
why

Romeoville, IL

#3 Feb 7, 2013
No name wrote:
What do you believe and why? Because mommy and daddy told you that's what you believe? Because you're scared if going to Hell? Have you ever been educated on religion and its history?
Why is this an issue? So you don't believe in God. I do, the next guy might too, and another doesn't. So what? What ever happened to 'live and let live'? Sounds like you're stirring up trouble. Just let the other guy believe in what he wants--none of anyone's business as to why or why not. You want to believe in nothing, go ahead. It doesn't hurt me or anyone else; neither is embracing a religion. Let it go.
jewhovahs wetness

Westmont, IL

#4 Feb 8, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this an issue? So you don't believe in God. I do, the next guy might too, and another doesn't. So what? What ever happened to 'live and let live'? Sounds like you're stirring up trouble. Just let the other guy believe in what he wants--none of anyone's business as to why or why not. You want to believe in nothing, go ahead. It doesn't hurt me or anyone else; neither is embracing a religion. Let it go.
Finally, someone has something intelligent to say. Live and Let Live brother. Where is the political party that believes in the following:
1. fiscal responsibility
2. smaller government
3. lower taxes for EVERYONE
4. less spending
5. personal responsibility
6. cut federal programs - greatly

AND

7. pro choice, as long as you pay for it yourself
8. keep religion out of politics, worship who you want, when you want, or even if you want, nobody elses business
9. if you're gay, great, but don't ask me to give you benefits for itand dont ask me to tell you its ok
10. scan and frisk every muslim at the airports, I'll take my chances with the babies and the 80 year old grammas and grandpas
11. profile however you have too to get the job done and forget political correctness
12. leave my damn gun alone, don't you have a country to fix?

Live and let live dammit and just leave everyone else alone. These are the people I want to hang out with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romeoville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conservative morals? 4 hr MPMMB 8
IvankaTrump.com 4 hr MPMMB 1
News Wally "Crazy" Vinckus Obituary (Apr '08) 4 hr CR guy 32
still? 4 hr Whoa now 81
Was Drew Petersen Gay? 5 hr Wondering 5
News Man charged with concealing homicide of missing... 7 hr Garrisons 2
Sexual predators flock together... 9 hr MPMMB 15

Romeoville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance