Mongo losing in independent poll!

Mongo losing in independent poll!

Posted in the Romeoville Forum

Cap Fax

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Mongo is losing in a new independent poll. Noak is winning by a wide double digit lead.
resident

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 4, 2013
and that surprises you why
rick buscemi

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Lol , doesn't surprise me at all !
Ville Family

Bolingbrook, IL

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Cap Fax wrote:
Mongo is losing in a new independent poll. Noak is winning by a wide double digit lead.
I heard it has well. Mongo is now getting desperate and hanging a fake newspaper on doors that is full of lies. Mongo is so sad.
Interesting

Bolingbrook, IL

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Who is the independent organization behind the poll and where are the results?
Breaking News

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Interesting wrote:
Who is the independent organization behind the poll and where are the results?
"We Ask America" which is an independent Illinois polling firm did it for Cap Fax Blog. 396 respondents conducted Mon - Wed of this week. Mongo losing by a HUGE margin with voters that normally vote in municipal elections. Mongo is losing with every group.
The Truth

Bolingbrook, IL

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Looks like the Mongo supporters don't want to talk about their guy losing badly. Where are those crazy numbers you were posting the other day? Now they are just going totally negative and have no regard for the truth at all.

What happened to that clean campaigning pledge you signed Mongo? Just another promise you've already broken!
Wizard of Ahs

Joliet, IL

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Rich Miller commissioned We Ask America to do the poll. Noak leads 47-27 with a 5% margin of error.
Truth

Bolingbrook, IL

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Wizard of Ahs wrote:
Rich Miller commissioned We Ask America to do the poll. Noak leads 47-27 with a 5% margin of error.
Noak lead by an even larger margin of 64-17 with voters that have participated in consolidated elections in the past. That is a commanding lead with the most likely voters.
Resident

Bolingbrook, IL

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Sounds like your losing big Mongo! Go back to Chicago where you really live.
noaksupporter

Romeoville, IL

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Are those the 17 who attended his Forum?
Cautious

Bolingbrook, IL

#12 Apr 5, 2013
The Capital Fax isn't exactly an independent source.

I'm not saying the poll isn't accurate, just saying that I don't consider them independent by any stretch of the imagination. That is a republican institution and my guess is they only polled republicans. So I could see a big slant towards John.

So I wouldn't be shocked if the election doesn't turn out that way.
Knowledge

Bolingbrook, IL

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Cautious wrote:
The Capital Fax isn't exactly an independent source.
I'm not saying the poll isn't accurate, just saying that I don't consider them independent by any stretch of the imagination. That is a republican institution and my guess is they only polled republicans. So I could see a big slant towards John.
So I wouldn't be shocked if the election doesn't turn out that way.
Another person that has no clue what their even talking about. Capitol Fax is not a republican source. Rich Miller that writes it is the one of the most respected independent political writers in the entire state. He is also one of the main political columinists for the Sun Times Media Group.

If you actually read the poll you will find out that its actually biased in favor of Mongo. Rich Miller even admits this and says that Noak is probably winning by an even larger number.

Get your facts straight next time.
LakewoodGuy

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 5, 2013
If you actually think Mongo is going to even come close to winning, you need to put down the bottle and seek help. Either that, or you've been watching your VHS tape of Super Bowl XX a few more times this week than you should have.

If I actually were going to vote a former '85 Bear into office as mayor of Romeoville, Mongo would probably be at the end of the list. I even have him behind Jim McMahon, who is currently suffering from dementia. That's how little I think of Steve McMichael.
Sam C

Bolingbrook, IL

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Has Been Washed up Attention Seeker. Add in Liar, Domestic Battery charges? Carpet bagger. Hmm Not getting this families vote. We cast our vote for responsible citizens that have a reputation for good service to the community United Party folks. Be wise your vote reflects on OUR community

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romeoville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit and run on Rockhurst Rd. 4 min John the Snoz 13
So Sorry Shut Up 11 min Jiggly 78
Shut Up Summed Up 19 min Jiggly 21
Moravecek and St Peters and Paul 22 min Jiggly 21
Mayor & city elections 1 hr You tool 18
What next, recount the recount? 4 hr 4Real 33
Wow. Yeah, there SURE was some "Rigging" & "Vot... 4 hr 4Real 1

Romeoville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance