Steve Gulden Romeoville Manager from ...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
rick buscemi

Chicago, IL

#83 Apr 6, 2013
Who cares ? Crazy rock property is not the issue. Issue is we have a fading jock who only moved here to run for Mayorand is trying to stay in limelight ! He spreads lies and he won't debate issues publicly. Ya , a real choice for Mayor.....vote Noak for Mayor of Romeoville.
John N

Chicago, IL

#84 Apr 7, 2013
Vote Noak Out wrote:
I had to re-post this, it is so good!Time for change!
"Do you really mean smoking Steve Gulden the man who even though its against the law smoke in his municipal vehicle. He left in the middle of the worst snow storm in 2011 to get a pack of cigarettes, got the village truck stuck and had to have it towed out by the Public works Department. They found mounds of cigarettes through the car. Disgusting and illegal. He uses Village employees to do personal things for him like ordering gifts or sports schedules for his kids teams. Never shows up for work on time and often leaves to take naps at home. He wouldn't even put his own son in Romeoville schools because he was worried about the bad influences on them. Great guy. Most people in our town don't know what they don't know. I don't know who is right for this town it is a race between a snid pompous Noak, drunk perverted ex mayor and a louid mouth ex football player. God help Romeoville."
Steve is a good guy.
boom

Bolingbrook, IL

#85 Apr 7, 2013
Steve is a great person
Loserpatrol

Bolingbrook, IL

#86 Aug 28, 2013
Steve, what happened with your Joliet gig? Bad interview? We were all excited about your departure.
Pleasetakehim

Romeoville, IL

#87 Sep 11, 2013
Gosh, that would be the best thing for the town. Start weeding people out who got their postions from mommy and don't know anything, or do anything! AMEN! When can we help you pack you bags...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romeoville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 17 min hey drunk 3,300
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 3 hr Alex Nicole 789
Trump is a loser 5 hr GOD 20
George Smith child abduction trial? (Oct '14) 6 hr Saluting our vete... 359
Drew Peterson - Does he still have hope in his ... 6 hr Its all falling a... 6
fairmont school board's failing leadership 7 hr Cryin Ryan 42
Can anyone remember a single thing.... 7 hr Mi So Sorry 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Romeoville Mortgages