Comments
41 - 60 of 85 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2013
sosad

United States

#42 Mar 20, 2013
casewideopen wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry, this will be verified. Reporters already asking Noak questions about it. he may be a lot of things but he is not stupid enough to lie about something like this. If he did then on April 9 McMichael would be the only one candidate on the ballot.
god please help us..and like you said, he would not lie about this...about what ? you still have not provided a link.

“All in all”

Since: Apr 09

I'd rather be fishing!

#43 Mar 20, 2013
casewideopen wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry, this will be verified. Reporters already asking Noak questions about it. he may be a lot of things but he is not stupid enough to lie about something like this. If he did then on April 9 McMichael would be the only one candidate on the ballot.
But you are here now making accusations. We are here now asking for proof. You are saying the proof was left literally on your doorstep, yet you cannot prove your proof. Sounds familiar.....
Welcome back John Gabrial!
friend of marky mark

United States

#44 Mar 20, 2013
Wow Gabriel type news hey I did see gales van out roamin the streets last night.funny how Gale was bff with Gabriel and now she's leading the circus of felons around town. I say after the election we ban farm animals like her and ballars inside village limits after 6pm. Wait not a good idea they might hook up then we would have offaprimg from a jackass and a hippo
felon

United States

#45 Mar 20, 2013
What's wrong with felons?
casewideopen

Romeoville, IL

#46 Mar 20, 2013
Jeffd902 wrote:
<quoted text>But you are here now making accusations. We are here now asking for proof. You are saying the proof was left literally on your doorstep, yet you cannot prove your proof. Sounds familiar.....
Welcome back John Gabrial!
I'm sorry but I think you and I have a misunderstanding. I am not making any accusations! I'm only giving you facts, facts that your mayor and village manager don't want you along with planning and zoning commission and village trustees to know, probably because you can't handle the truth! I have this report and will release it however let me make two points.
1. What difference is this report going to make? Are you going to see John and tell him what a liar he is? Are you going to ask why he is borrowing up to $20 million and invest in the project with no hope for return on investment? Why are you taking this "leap of faith" with our money? NO YOU WON'T!
2. There are newspaper reporters currently working on the story, they also have a copy of this report. I'm going to give them some time, but not too long (Sunday) and if I don't see progress you will have a link.

Deal?

BTW, this is not all I have, I have more and will share it with you all (and of course reporters). I always compare John to Christmas, he just keeps on giving...
votenoak

United States

#48 Mar 21, 2013
casewideopen is vote noak out, is god knows how many more and if anything would be legit this would be already in the papers. i have not seen any report on the board of election site regarding the fundraiser (s) money for your candidate, oversight ? maybe the papers should be investigating who really owns the bar, the residency of your candidate, the way he invites people to his fundraiser, money reporting, trespassing, illegal placement of political signs, intimidation of resident...i guess i can call pam zeckman or lou canelis...
Cliff

Chicago, IL

#49 Mar 21, 2013
casewideopen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I think you and I have a misunderstanding. I am not making any accusations! I'm only giving you facts, facts that your mayor and village manager don't want you along with planning and zoning commission and village trustees to know, probably because you can't handle the truth! I have this report and will release it however let me make two points.
1. What difference is this report going to make? Are you going to see John and tell him what a liar he is? Are you going to ask why he is borrowing up to $20 million and invest in the project with no hope for return on investment? Why are you taking this "leap of faith" with our money? NO YOU WON'T!
2. There are newspaper reporters currently working on the story, they also have a copy of this report. I'm going to give them some time, but not too long (Sunday) and if I don't see progress you will have a link.
Deal?
BTW, this is not all I have, I have more and will share it with you all (and of course reporters). I always compare John to Christmas, he just keeps on giving...
You just keep digging yourself into a bigger hole. You may be surprised what you find when your done. You may find you dug your own grave.
what a joke

Bolingbrook, IL

#50 Mar 21, 2013
casewideopen wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but I think you and I have a misunderstanding. I am not making any accusations! I'm only giving you facts, facts that your mayor and village manager don't want you along with planning and zoning commission and village trustees to know, probably because you can't handle the truth! I have this report and will release it however let me make two points.

Deal?

You and I both know that you are lying, I am willing to bet anything that no such document exist and if you do show one it will be fabricated. You just want to have your 5 minutes of fame (sad it's on topix), we will not amuse you. Please put your tin foil hat back on.
ohmarkymark

Romeoville, IL

#51 Mar 21, 2013
MARKY MARK REFERS TO A DOCUMENT THAT WAS PREPAred LOOKING AT COST IF VILLAGE RRAN IT. MARKY GO PAY SOME MORE TO THE VILLAGE AND GET THE UPDATED REPORT RAN WITH AN OUTSIDE FACILITY OPERATING THE FACILITY OR PRINT OFF THE BOARD MINUTES WHERE JOHN TOLD YOU WHAT THE OPERATING EXPENSES ARE OVER AND OVER....
ohmarkymark

Romeoville, IL

#52 Mar 21, 2013
MARKEY MARK IS ALL OVER THHE PATCH MAKING COMMENTS LIKE THIS with his real name....AND REFERRING TO THE DOCUMENTS..SO WE ALL KNOW MARKEY AINT STABLE..LOL
how much for 1 rib

United States

#53 Mar 21, 2013
Newspaper reporters are a thing of the past and not relevent. Especially two bit reporters like John Gabriel, that can't even hold down a job and have to turn to anonymous posts to drum up a cockamamy story. I think Steve does a decent Job and for that matter I think the Mayor and board do as well. So with that said quite frankly your $#!+ stirring, ill informed posts bore me and are about as useless as any paper that publishes anything that spews from John Gabriels mouth.
Ben There

Manchester, MI

#54 Mar 21, 2013
So if I understand this correctly , the Mayor, Village Manager , Trustees , Village Employees, G+G and who ever else knows about this . Kept it to themselves since 2009 and no one ever said a peep unitl you mysteriously got a copy of this information on your doorstep one day. They should make a movie ! This is some real spy crap here ! or if anything an instructional video for the clowns in Springfield. You sir, are a conspiracy whack job.

“All in all”

Since: Apr 09

I'd rather be fishing!

#55 Mar 21, 2013
casewideopen wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal?
Not making accusations? Posting your so called "facts" here without backing evidence is just that...an accusation. I can handle the truth very well, as long as this truth comes with backing evidence. The fact that you have been asked several times for this evidence and STILL have not been able to provide it speaks VOLUMES to your credibility here. If I were you, I would just suck on those sour grapes you have for Gulden and Noak, try to forgive their perceived sins, and move on with your life.
wimb

Bolingbrook, IL

#56 Mar 21, 2013
Don't listen to Jeff, suck on my nuts. Grapes are nasty.
onemanshow

Romeoville, IL

#57 Mar 21, 2013
wimb wrote:
Don't listen to Jeff, suck on my nuts. Grapes are nasty.
college view talk..love it. Wanna be bangers but too stupid
Slow for curve

Bolingbrook, IL

#58 Mar 22, 2013
casewideopen, If that document is real and accurate then that is a big deal. If it was buried because it didn't support what John wanted then it is a real big deal.

I am skeptical until it is proven legitimate but if it is, you should do something to make it a matter of public record. Paper or otherwise. I googled it and you can find a similar report from them suggesting that the village develop apartments downtown so it is the right firm and they were obviously working on consulting on the downtown project so it isn't like your accusation is that far fetched.

But you have to give people proof to confirm it.
winning

United States

#59 Mar 22, 2013
onemanshow wrote:
<quoted text>college view talk..love it. Wanna be bangers but too stupid
Does that mean you want my nuts?
hmmmm

United States

#60 Mar 22, 2013
i wonder what the date on the document that you found is. here is why;

*Under the initial, base case scenario it will be challenging for this plan facility to generate enough income to pay for the basic cost of the ongoing operations of the building space and programming. The operations are unlikely to generate significant net operating income to contribute to paying the debt service costs.

As we all know, the village is outsourcing so to speak the operations as noted multiple times in the most recent Boardmeetings. so, the report you stumbled on may be the initial report they did and once they found out it would cost the village monet, negative operating costs, they had the next assesment done with the "outsourcing" of the operations and no cost to the village as presented at the public hearing ? Anyone ?
Slow for curve

Bolingbrook, IL

#61 Mar 22, 2013
Even if it is prior to outsourcing it is still concerning. If whomever this is outsourced to, can't make money, they won't be running it for long. Then we're looking at either a facility that the village will manage at a loss or another beautifully vacant building.

All for the low, low price of $19 million dollars.
onemanshow

Romeoville, IL

#62 Mar 22, 2013
Slow for curve wrote:
Even if it is prior to outsourcing it is still concerning. If whomever this is outsourced to, can't make money, they won't be running it for long. Then we're looking at either a facility that the village will manage at a loss or another beautifully vacant building.
All for the low, low price of $19 million dollars.
please go on romeoville.org and listen to the boardmeetings where this was explained in length. This project is in the makes since 2003..not just the last week..but if you listen to the last 12 month meetings all of your concerns should be answered. Maybbe its time to get involved year round in the community not three weeks before an electionn when some goof brings false allegations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romeoville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min KiMare 49,542
Jersey Mike's or Subway? 53 min Knock Knock New N... 6
Activity at Cici's 7 hr Identifier 2
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 7 hr Halloween 6,573
ISS A Very Serious Threat 8 hr Patriot 46
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr newpoly 1,910
how long till Fri john smith 18
•••
•••
Romeoville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••