Men Rip Earrings From Teen's Ears on ...

Men Rip Earrings From Teen's Ears on Old Plank Trail

There are 119 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Men Rip Earrings From Teen's Ears on Old Plank Trail. In it, Patch.com reports that:

THURSDAY, JUNE 28 Teens Attacked on Trail Two 15-year-old girls were attacked on Old Plank Trail near Cedar Road and Joliet Highway, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#109 Jul 13, 2012
Retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know I'm being sarcastic? I can't believe how everyone on here is blaming the girls and parents. Extremely Retarded to me. I'm just glad the girls walked away from this. It could have been much worse.
Any honest citizen regardless of age should be able to walk when and where they want, without being assulted. If anyone comitts a crime
on an innocent person for no reason the punishment should be painful ,and long. That would tend to slow the problem tremendously. A good caning would be hard to forget. We're much to easy on criminals,even here in Florida.
thinking

Glendale Heights, IL

#110 Jul 14, 2012
When did we move to florida?
Gregory Potemkin

Naperville, IL

#111 Jul 14, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Any honest citizen regardless of age should be able to walk when and where they want, without being assulted. If anyone comitts a crime
on an innocent person for no reason the punishment should be painful ,and long. That would tend to slow the problem tremendously. A good caning would be hard to forget. We're much to easy on criminals,even here in Florida.
You have concealed carry in your state. We can't even carry a rock or Bic lighter.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#112 Jul 14, 2012
Gregory Potemkin wrote:
<quoted text>
You have concealed carry in your state. We can't even carry a rock or Bic lighter.
Stop electing sissy ass liberals and start electing real men,and the laws will change. Voters can make it happen.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#113 Jul 14, 2012
thinking wrote:
When did we move to florida?
I have no idea, ask your mother.
thinking

Glendale Heights, IL

#114 Jul 15, 2012
I still want to know why its brought up that conceal carry would have helped. Yes would be great for us to have guns to stop these things from happening. But in the origanal post it was 2 15 year old girls getting attacked. Then the truth came out that they got attacked no where near our town after being brought by a 23 year old to get drugs. Parents no where around or even having knowledge. Having a gun would fit where in all this, really?

Flame away I guess......
Jack

Chicago, IL

#115 Jul 15, 2012
I think they would have bigger guns in Robbins. Bottom line, go there to get your fix, take the chance of getting assaulted! Not a lot of good takes place in Robbins after dark. Did the 23 year old get assaulted or did he put is tail between his legs and run? Having 2 teenage girls doing his dirty work.
Haters

United States

#117 Jul 15, 2012
thinking wrote:
I still want to know why its brought up that conceal carry would have helped. Yes would be great for us to have guns to stop these things from happening. But in the origanal post it was 2 15 year old girls getting attacked. Then the truth came out that they got attacked no where near our town after being brought by a 23 year old to get drugs. Parents no where around or even having knowledge. Having a gun would fit where in all this, really?
Flame away I guess......
. Are u being a sexist saying a girl could not handle a gun my daughter is 15 and shoots trap with a 12 gauge shotgun all day so stfu
thinking

Glendale Heights, IL

#118 Jul 15, 2012
No im not. But im pretty sure none of that would have happened to your daughters if you were with them. With OR without a gun.
thinking

Glendale Heights, IL

#119 Jul 15, 2012
Ok. Wait. So. It would have been better if these girls HAD a gun when they went to robbins for drugs.
wunderin

Bolingbrook, IL

#120 Jul 15, 2012
Balerman and Wylie need to get a program like this to New Lenox before another kid dies.

http://naperville.patch.com/articles/congress...
truth

Frankfort, IL

#121 Jul 15, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>Any honest citizen regardless of age should be able to walk when and where they want, without being assulted. If anyone comitts a crime
Yes, any HONEST ( law abiding) citizen should be able to walk around without getting assaulted. But there is one problem, these girls were trying to buy drugs! Which I believe is against the law. And since they were committing, a crime was committed on them. So no one involved here are innocent. Oh, they committed a second crime in lying to police. Real innocent.

Since: Apr 12

Naperville, IL

#122 Jul 16, 2012
Haters wrote:
<quoted text>. Are u being a sexist saying a girl could not handle a gun my daughter is 15 and shoots trap with a 12 gauge shotgun all day so stfu
Your right! This is just flat out Un-American. Why in the land of the free and the home of the brave are 15 year old girl going out to Robbins to buy crack without being armed?!?!?!?!? These liberals and their inability to arm 15 year old girls on their way to purchase hard drugs is a disgrace!
mines longer

Chicago, IL

#123 Jul 16, 2012
Haters wrote:
<quoted text>. Are u being a sexist saying a girl could not handle a gun my daughter is 15 and shoots trap with a 12 gauge shotgun all day so stfu
she's a wimp. My daughter is 14 and shoots trap with a 13 gauge shotgun all day AND NIGHT. So you stfu
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#124 Jul 16, 2012
You're talking Gun Control? That's when you hold the gun with both hands, right?

Ok, we have for sure, two girls using drugs. We have a 23 year old assisting in a crime of purchaing drugs. We have two girls filing a false police report. We have stupid parents as well. So as a Conservative I have to ask, is it cheaper to file charges and send the girls & the 23 years old to jail for 1 year, or to buy the parents house in NL and force the famlies to move to & live in Robins? Which option do you think will wake up & fix the people involved here?
Cliff

New Lenox, IL

#125 Jul 17, 2012
Somebody knows the name of this 23 y/o man. Post it so we can all make sure he stays away from kids. I'd like to know how close he is to my home?
thinking

United States

#126 Jul 17, 2012
It was posted in the heroin posts last page or so
40 CAL

Mokena, IL

#127 Jul 17, 2012
Gregory Potemkin wrote:
<quoted text>
OH you can carry in ILL ...just read the news everyday....Oh sorry you must be white....
Jack

Chicago, IL

#128 Jul 18, 2012
Cliff wrote:
Somebody knows the name of this 23 y/o man. Post it so we can all make sure he stays away from kids. I'd like to know how close he is to my home?
I agree, let it fly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romeoville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor ole Paula dean 1 hr MyPantiesMatchMyBra 24
Hillary shuts down the global initiative 3 hr Really 2
Democrats should push for presidential candidat... 4 hr Neighbor 15
Johnny Ray Thompson AKA Bubba T Brandenburg Ken... 4 hr so you know 1
Dan Lipinsky Lacks Patriotism 4 hr Lockport Local 1
Delusional "Neighbor" claims.. 4 hr Neighbor 2
News Lockport SD 205 OKs boundary committee (Sep '08) 4 hr Do your homework 82

Romeoville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance