ucp center school employee assult on a resident

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
discusted

Camden, NY

#1 Oct 9, 2012
i am totally discusted that an employee of the state assults a resident. how many times has he done this and not been caught? to punch a helpless resident is the lowest form of animal, hope you get yours when people find out who you are, and thanks to the person who turned you in that is a real man.
Stephen DeProspero DDSO

Boston, MA

#2 Oct 9, 2012
I raped an autistic kid for 3 years at a DDSO house. I got pics and vids I can show you in 40 years.
Wheres the Love

Boston, MA

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Is the boy OK?
discusted

New York, NY

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Wheres the Love wrote:
Is the boy OK?
who know what kind of trama he went through he is non verbal. i guess he had to have stitches, that's the problem with this type of abuse these people cannot defend or report the abuse that happens to them.
whoa

Camden, NY

#5 Oct 10, 2012
who's the kid that was assulted?
You Say So

Rome, NY

#6 Oct 10, 2012
discusted wrote:
i am totally discusted that an employee of the state assults a resident. how many times has he done this and not been caught? to punch a helpless resident is the lowest form of animal, hope you get yours when people find out who you are, and thanks to the person who turned you in that is a real man.
I do know from some people who work for a house that a female employee made false statements against another employee over abuse because she did not like that person. The employee has been put on admin leave based on her charges. When it is over with the person who filed those charge is the one who is going to be in jail. No doubt there is abuse in these homes but this person was a good person and for him to abuse anyone is total bullshit.
Disgusted

Watertown, NY

#7 Oct 15, 2012
I am totally disgusted that you don't know how to spell disgusted, it's disgusting.
wowwww

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Oct 16, 2012
wow..
disgusted

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Lmao
liar liar

New York, NY

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Just Dave C. Morgan up to his old tricks again. He has no friends or family who even talk to him because he is psychotic dirtbag. Ignore his drama ....and his inability to spell. Maybe if he hadnt dropped out of school like a loser 25 yrs ago he could write a more believable piece.
Hmmmm

East Granby, CT

#11 Oct 18, 2012
The boy who got assaulted had his jaw split and he had to have stitches.... And yes MY little brother is doing ok
Phag Piece

Rome, NY

#12 Oct 18, 2012
liar liar wrote:
Just Dave C. Morgan up to his old tricks again. He has no friends or family who even talk to him because he is psychotic dirtbag. Ignore his drama ....and his inability to spell. Maybe if he hadnt dropped out of school like a loser 25 yrs ago he could write a more believable piece.
WIsh someone would write a good Phag Piece
HOT TAMALE

Rome, NY

#14 Oct 19, 2012
DUMB PLACE TO WORK
beans burritto

Rome, NY

#17 Oct 23, 2012
criss cross
disgusted

Camden, NY

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Sick ppl
Val

Camden, NY

#19 Oct 22, 2013
Stephen DeProspero DDSO wrote:
I raped an autistic kid for 3 years at a DDSO house. I got pics and vids I can show you in 40 years.
why would u say that Your sick
Blah

Syracuse, NY

#20 Oct 22, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
The boy who got assaulted had his jaw split and he had to have stitches.... And yes MY little brother is doing ok
well if your brother smeared shit on me then I would of punched him to. If you can give such better care then why isn't he living with you instead of a home ?
Who

Oneida, NY

#21 Oct 22, 2013
Who was it? Do they still work there?
Val you know what

Rome, NY

#22 Oct 22, 2013
Val wrote:
<quoted text>why would u say that Your sick
Probably because the perv gets out of Federal prison in 40 years.....DDSO had this per one on one with his autistic victim for years! That is par for the course at CNYDDSO where the personnel office staff drink at work.....
Nope

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Oct 22, 2013
discusted wrote:
UCP is not state, its a non-for-profit contracted by the state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki b 42 min MgMc 1
w ava rd 52 min trash 2
route 294 53 min trash 2
who is Paul Warlock in Rome NY 1 hr go girl 4
fire structure 1 hr mizz nosey 1
verona st 1 hr mizz nosey 1
anderegg dr 1 hr mizz nosey 5
shooting on floyed ave? 14 hr Dean 285
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 15 hr Hilson 99
Get a job!!! 17 hr mama june 13