Tebbs head shop chain owner pleads gu...

Tebbs head shop chain owner pleads guilty to selling bath salts

There are 8 comments on the Your News Now story from Dec 19, 2012, titled Tebbs head shop chain owner pleads guilty to selling bath salts. In it, Your News Now reports that:

The owner of a local chain of head shops was back in federal court Wednesday to plead guilty to charges relating to the sale of bath salts in several Tebbs stores.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Your News Now.

Anonymous

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
I don't get it…. like… every single head shop was selling bath salts the past 2 years before the band… not just bath salts but synthetic weed and what not. I went to school in Oneonta and like all of the head shops there did. as well as the smokers choices around here and puff and stuff (whether you think it or not they were!!) sooo… what did tebbs do differently to get in so much trouble?? it was legal at the time?? I never did that junk I just knew where the good party stuff was but like… what did he do differently???
Anonymous

Blossvale, NY

#2 Dec 20, 2012
hahaa
Anonymous

Blossvale, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
ha
Drugie Drugie Drugie

Rome, NY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
mowonka wrote:
I don't get it…. like… every single head shop was selling bath salts the past 2 years before the band… not just bath salts but synthetic weed and what not. I went to school in Oneonta and like all of the head shops there did. as well as the smokers choices around here and puff and stuff (whether you think it or not they were!!) sooo… what did tebbs do differently to get in so much trouble?? it was legal at the time?? I never did that junk I just knew where the good party stuff was but like… what did he do differently???
The cops have been watching him for years. He's done nothing but sell drugs since he was 14. When was the last time you ever seen a mobile home sell for $157,000.00 If you don't know him then right there is your answer! For those who do know him Know he's getting off lite for the length of time that he's been doing what he's been doing...
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 23, 2012
oh gotchyaaa it wasn't like the actual tebbs store but outside the store.. isee. cool thanks for the answer braaa
Perpetual reminder 4 U

Watertown, MA

#6 Dec 23, 2012
He needs to be shanked to death....braaaa
Amber

Utica, NY

#7 Nov 26, 2013
He can add this to his charges:

John Tebbetts, the owner and operator of Tebb's Head Shops, was arraigned Monday on three felony charges after he allegedly stole more than $50,000 in taxes he collected from customers, the attorney general's office announced.
Tebbetts, 34, of Rome, is charged with grand larceny in the second degree and two counts of criminal tax fraud in the second degree. If convicted, he faces up to five to 15 years in prison.
roly poly

Verona, NY

#8 Nov 26, 2013
he gets everything he deserves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor does not shop rome 17 min Roman 8
ACE Yield Sign 25 min shaqwan 9
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 37 min Meif 1
swavely quits 1 hr RFA Football 5
Tere develow 1 hr Chad 25
Gay Men In Rome? (May '12) 3 hr Mario 22
Shady grove trailer park 3 hr Educated White Man 11

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance