What happened to the real Joe Sallustio?

What happened to the real Joe Sallustio?

Posted in the Rome Forum

Inquiring Minds

Ithaca, NY

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Finally seeing the light Joe or have you embarrassed yourself enough? Not what you thought with your boy as mayor hah?
Lol

Rome, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2015
Inquiring Minds wrote:
Finally seeing the light Joe or have you embarrassed yourself enough? Not what you thought with your boy as mayor hah?

I believe there is an article in the paper about his most recent upright behavior. Really Joe? So above it all common decency escapes you? Shameful. But I somehow doubt you have the core and morality to even realize how many people despise you and why. Oh and your buddy Kim? Done in the public eye too. Keep having your kid talk for you dear...she's doing an amazing job of proving their point...if only she could spell, construct a sentence or make any sense. So embarrassing.
plstell

Rome, NY

#3 Jan 4, 2015
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe there is an article in the paper about his most recent upright behavior. Really Joe? So above it all common decency escapes you? Shameful. But I somehow doubt you have the core and morality to even realize how many people despise you and why. Oh and your buddy Kim? Done in the public eye too. Keep having your kid talk for you dear...she's doing an amazing job of proving their point...if only she could spell, construct a sentence or make any sense. So embarrassing.
Kim who????, please tell.
The Real Real No Wonder

Rome, NY

#4 Jan 4, 2015
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Codino (frankcor) taught him-what d you expect!
Impartial

Rome, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2015
Come on have pity. It's not joes fault his mother dropped him on his head when he was a baby. He has not stopped crying since
plstell

Rome, NY

#6 Jan 4, 2015
Inquiring Minds wrote:
Why did the guy and his Gf confront Joe on his property at his door? I'm no big fan of Joe but the light show neighbor was looking for a confrontation with Joe by going to his home regardless of what he stated in his statemen . If I was joes lawyer that is what I would be hammering home.
Donna

Albany, NY

#7 Jan 4, 2015
plstell wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the guy and his Gf confront Joe on his property at his door? I'm no big fan of Joe but the light show neighbor was looking for a confrontation with Joe by going to his home regardless of what he stated in his statemen . If I was joes lawyer that is what I would be hammering home.
The lightshow was awesome!

Hope they do it for years to come.....Enjoyed by old and young and everyone in between!

Joe is intelligent but sometimes befuddled by the corruption that is out of control around here.
Thief

Rome, NY

#8 Jan 4, 2015
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope they do it for years to come.....Enjoyed by old and young and everyone in between!
Joe is intelligent but sometimes befuddled by the corruption that is out of control around here.
Sallustio is ignorant white trash. Now he's apparently taken his craziness to the next level. He should move to another state.

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#9 Jan 4, 2015
The Real Real No Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>Frank Codino (frankcor) taught him-what d you expect!
I can honestly say I have never taught Joe anything. Lord knows, I tried.
The Real Real No Wonder

Rome, NY

#10 Jan 5, 2015
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
cant expect too much...he supporter FUSCO!
The Real Real No Wonder

Rome, NY

#11 Jan 5, 2015
plstell wrote:
<quoted text>
I was High when I wrote last post. young couple had every right to ask Joe what his problem was.he should be in jail!
Impartial

Rome, NY

#12 Jan 5, 2015
Young man who confronted as swipe is quiet and respectful would never be disrespectful to a fat old nutcase
Ridiculous

Dover, DE

#13 Jan 6, 2015
The article in the paper said he hit a 23 year old girl, and he was never harmed. He should be put in jail and locked in for life for being so crazy over something so stupid.
Latest victim

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Nov 23, 2015
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm currently looking to find out if he is a serial bully/ harasser! Is this J.W.S of Rome I'm his latest and I'm hearing there's a pattern to his madness waste the taxpayers money on complaints any info on dates times or other ppl who felt harassment I would love to know
Fan of joe

Rome, NY

#15 Nov 30, 2015
Go around to the back alley behind his house any night you will find him barking at the moon
Big Ole Dick Satan

Cantonment, FL

#16 Nov 30, 2015
naw, naw, see thass no good for him or me, since his ass is still bleeding from the LAS TIME i caught him out back in those PJs with the old-timey flap 'round back~~~HAAAhh!
Fan of joe wrote:
Go around to the back alley behind his house any night you will find him barking at the moon
now bite a fart then go get me a drink
Wow Weeee

Dover, DE

#17 Dec 1, 2015
Big Ole Dick Satan wrote:
naw, naw, see thass no good for him or me, since his ass is still bleeding from the LAS TIME i caught him out back in those PJs with the old-timey flap 'round back~~~HAAAhh!<quoted text>
now bite a fart then go get me a drink
wow you funny....
Louis_DICK_Cyphe r

Cantonment, FL

#18 Dec 1, 2015
sometimes
Wow Weeee wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you funny....
sometimes just a lonely fallen angel
{creation's tiniest violin plays}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollywood restaurant 2 hr Same ol 7
Deadbeat scum parents in Rome. 4 hr Stereo type tommy 8
Tall cute girl with glasses who works at Dollar... 4 hr Marshall Mathers 13
Corrin George 5 hr MEMEories of freebie 2
YES>>>>itsanutha TonyD Fusco Griffo UticaNAN0bo... 5 hr Insane Trivial Pu... 1
Judge Julia M. Brouillette...Or Herbert J. Cull... (Jun '12) 5 hr CNY Legal 18
Dustin Johnson 6 hr north rome 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages