Joe Cannistra
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
co worker

Clinton, NY

#23 Sep 23, 2013
Cannistra wrote:
<quoted text> You mad cause I make more than you. Go cry me a river douche bag. Go get a real job.
if the truth is known douch bag i make more than you do hell even my PTO hours make more than your dumb retartd ass go grab another cup of coffee that way you have something to jerk off too how they are soo hot and want you when you drive thru , lets see if you can work all for the next two weeks and i will walk up to you in the shop and hand you fifty dollars. bet you can't make it . pay day if you work all week you will know who i am cause i will pay you
Cannistra

Rome, NY

#24 Sep 23, 2013
Why dont you walk up to me so I can blast you in the mouth. And what are talking about? Ive been going to Dippin since i started parks dept. the girls are pretty, big deal. Never said they wanted me. Besides im banging your mother, why would I wanna mess that up. Listen, when you got something worth sharing, then come see me. Other than that, get off my sack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russo 1 hr Commish 2
Stewarts new store; how rediculous! 2 hr Bubba 15
Creeps who hang out at Dippin all day (May '14) 2 hr dippen 27
Why does this site keep deleting any thing to ... 2 hr DUMB 4
Naughty Nikki 5 hr Jmuh 1
private tatoo (Apr '12) 6 hr Mr Tat 73
DDSO Camden? 7 hr Still looking 3
aaron* page the cop (May '14) Fri elbows 24

Rome Jobs

More from around the web