Joe Cannistra
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hearing Aide

Blossvale, NY

#1 Jun 26, 2012
This has to be the goofiest and uglyest kid in Rome. He's built like a crackhead. He's deaf dumb and blind. This poor kid prolly never gets laid. He hits on every girl he comes across and they all turn him down. Might as well just off yourself or come out of the closet homo.
Wow

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Hearing Aide wrote:
This has to be the goofiest and uglyest kid in Rome. He's built like a crackhead. He's deaf dumb and blind. This poor kid prolly never gets laid. He hits on every girl he comes across and they all turn him down. Might as well just off yourself or come out of the closet homo.
It is hysterical how he has his tongue up Mary jo's ass.She can post the most melodramatic white trash shit and he is all over it.
Mr how did he

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 26, 2012
I heard he's it got a 10 inchsnake that's why he doesn't get laid ask Adam Keller
Cannistra

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Hey wow , got a fluckin problem come say it to my face. Yea I had a thing for the girl, big deal. Wtf is it to ya? Like I said grow balls and come see me or u a wuss and hide like the rest of the losers on here?
Cannistra

Blossvale, NY

#6 Jul 6, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Any relation to the child molester Kim Cannistra in Oneida/Canastota area? Sicko!!
None what's soever. Sorry my family is normal so dont even start that crap.
parks part

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 6, 2012
people are just jealous joe do what u do why the fazgs be gay..
Cannistra

Pascoag, RI

#8 Jul 9, 2012
Im gonna do what I do. Think I care bout what these people think? It's Rome and they are all either druggies or on welfare. I probably make more in a moth than they make in a year, flea-bags! Keep on hatin!!!
Cannistra

United States

#10 Jul 9, 2012
Let's just say ive never had a complaint =)~
complaint department

Hamilton, NY

#11 Jul 9, 2012
Cannistra wrote:
stacy said you sound like chewbacka when you hit a nut
Wow

Oswego, NY

#12 Jul 9, 2012
complaint department wrote:
<quoted text>stacy said you sound like chewbacka when you hit a nut
He can't hear so how is he supposed to know.
Cannistra

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2012
Stacy? Never messed with a Girl named stacy so go figure.
The REAL Hearing Aide

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Jul 9, 2012
Steve told me Joe loves to gargle the spooge
Cannistra

Blossvale, NY

#15 Jul 9, 2012
You think this bothers me? Your all laughing at you idiot selves with this nonsense, but youll never say it to my face so whats the point? I laugh too. And to WOW, shows how mature you are making fun of someone who cant hear. Pretty awesome you are.
PPPSSssshhhh

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 9, 2012
complaint department wrote:
<quoted text>stacy said you sound like chewbacka when you hit a nut
Thats pretty funny.

Cannistra, your alright
ComeeeOnnn

United States

#17 Jul 10, 2012
Seriously people?! Joey is like the nicest person i've ever met! He doesn't deserve this. And honestly who the hell cares who he does or doesn't like. It's his life, let him live it how he want's.- love you steve :)
carol

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 10, 2012
jo jo
Cannistra

Blossvale, NY

#19 Jul 10, 2012
Oh well, I dont care. And thanks comeeeonn, I think I have a clue =) And yea I am alright, I look forward to looking on here to see what the nolives have to say about me. Its funny.
coworker

Clinton, NY

#20 Sep 16, 2013
Cannistra wrote:
cause you have never had any.. and i would love to know who youare blowing to keep your flippin job i reallyu wish i could ask joe fusco and you how i get all the time off every fukin week cause oooh i farted ,, oooh i have a hair in my ass ooohh i have a friggin headache but as soon as 3.45 comes get what joe is off on the blvd once again to get his coffee from dippin thinking those girls are sooo hot , total friggin looser i am sick of coming to work all week long while you get your handicapped statues. a flockin retard is what you are
cooooo worker

Clinton, NY

#21 Sep 20, 2013
ComeeeOnnn wrote:
Seriously people?! Joey is like the nicest person i've ever met! He doesn't deserve this. And honestly who the hell cares who he does or doesn't like. It's his life, let him live it how he want's.- love you steve :)
see we always knew joey had a man lover here he is nice my ass work with the dooofus listen to his stupid fuctard stories ,
Cannistra

Rome, NY

#22 Sep 21, 2013
coworker wrote:
<quoted text>cause you have never had any.. and i would love to know who youare blowing to keep your flippin job i reallyu wish i could ask joe fusco and you how i get all the time off every fukin week cause oooh i farted ,, oooh i have a hair in my ass ooohh i have a friggin headache but as soon as 3.45 comes get what joe is off on the blvd once again to get his coffee from dippin thinking those girls are sooo hot , total friggin looser i am sick of coming to work all week long while you get your handicapped statues. a flockin retard is what you are
You mad cause I make more than you. Go cry me a river douche bag. Go get a real job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alessa hogan 15 min Wow 11
the Pope blows it 2 hr P P Man 9
Another post gone 3 hr Michele 6
private tatoo (Apr '12) 3 hr Needles 81
emailgate 3 hr Steve P 6
Animal rights 4 hr Farm 1
does anyone know crystal jeagers??? (Oct '11) 5 hr Hildenbrant 50

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance