Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Wondering wrote:
Is this the the Deb Howard who is a drunk and used to fu..all the guys at rentacenter?
The Debbie Howard is not the same Debbie Howard they are talking about.
Santa

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Hazel eyes dates rich on elmer hill rd wut bout her
Nemesis

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Theres only 1 filthy nasty pig with that name.Looks anorexic,drinks cough syrup i can go on and on but dont feel like wasting my time on trash like that and neither should you guys.
Shes the only one that has a step sister thats pretty enough to be a model.
Unknown

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

What's her step sisters name?
Nemesis

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

I'm not putting names on here. Especially her sister. She doesnt bother anyone and doesnt deserve her name on this shit.
Nemesis

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

unknown wrote:
she is the most skinniest and toothless buck eyed bastared and will do anything for pills and a pack of cigs. She would fluck u for 20 packs of cigs for 20 times. she cares more about that then her kid. and she dates a fat ass freak named John Mehl. that only want her for her ssi.! She looks like a ho bag and gets her clothes at the free church.
I dont remember her kids fathers name,but he is a winner! I put him to shame one night.Then found out he is a pedophile! So how is it she lets this freak take her daughter? Too much cough medicine!
That dude shouldnt be allowed around that kid! another thing,she steals from walmart and has her kid doing it too! Saw it with my own eyes! Needless to say that was the LAST time I EVER took her anywhere.
Unknown

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Brandee?? Brandee bellman is her sister and u think she doesn't bother any1??? She starts trouble with our family all the time . She is a drug addict. She gets bight and doesn't feed her son half of the time. And is wicked jealous of me and she lies constantly. She is the fault that her own mother doesn't have a drivers liscense . Don't believe me but Brandee bellman is ten times worser then Debbie!!!!!!
Nemesis

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Unknown wrote:
Brandee?? Brandee bellman is her sister and u think she doesn't bother any1??? She starts trouble with our family all the time . She is a drug addict. She gets bight and doesn't feed her son half of the time. And is wicked jealous of me and she lies constantly. She is the fault that her own mother doesn't have a drivers liscense . Don't believe me but Brandee bellman is ten times worser then Debbie!!!!!!
She loves her kid to death so I dont know where you are getting that she doesnt feed him! I've never heard anything about her being on drugs either. As far as her mother shes a psycho and puts them down all the time.Brandy and i have had our problems,but she is a very good mother and loves that boy very much! I can't say the same for debbie having her kid stealin shit for her.
I've never known Brandee to be jealous of anyone.She has no reason to be.
Nemesis

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Unknown wrote:
She gets what????
Nemesis

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Dont get me wrong I know alot about that family and I'm not trying to call you a liar,but as far as her boy,thats where I will because I know how much she loves him.
CORKY

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

lfb;pdij
Wondering

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

DoG,hopefully no responsible parent would allow there children to even be on this site.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Don't she go with Norman? If it's the same one I'm thinking about they are mad nasty. I got in a car with them and he ran every stop sign I thought I was gonna die Never talked to their scuzzy a's ever again
Unknown

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Yeah she use to go with norman. Now that's the Debbie Howard I'm talking about.
Unknown

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Well...Brandee Is diff now. Some1 started her on them pills by the name of DUSTY. so that's how she got so nutz.
Unknown

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

When is the last time u seem Brandee?
probably

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Wondering wrote:
Is this the the Deb Howard who is a drunk and used to fu..all the guys at rentacenter?
probably
WTF

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Wondering wrote:
yea & I was one of them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
luigis (Jul '11) 28 min Irritated 99
Bobby Oliveira of utica and Jim Brown 44 min MAD 8
Marc Jonas 58 min Shakespeare 2
Good Women 1 hr dude 6
point rock road 1 hr arrrrgghh 2
Why do white women want black babies? 1 hr theyareracist 6
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 6,370
Historic house JAMES ST 2 hr Johnsonville 29
todd baker fight 2 hr love fusco 26
M DOMENICOS slaughter house plans 3 hr common council 16
Raspberry's at Friendly's 4 hr TMT 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••