Russitano caught with meth lab

Russitano caught with meth lab

Posted in the Rome Forum

Surprise

New York, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2013
According to the Rome sentinel Ms Russitano had a meth lab in New Hartford. When does crap end with this family.Fact is there's not anything they wont do to get out of work or paying taxes.Court,jail, prison is just a revolving door.The sad fact is this whole clan is probably collecting all sorts of govt aid, since daddy didn't bring home the 15 million in the B.S. lawsuit. NO- I am wrong they still would get aid and be a burden on taxpayers, and society.
yes they are

Gloversville, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2013
She pled guilty to the charge of manufacturing and is in prison now for violation of probation when she was arrested for steeling (with kids with her) after being on probation for grand larceny she needs to be put away for a long time. the entire family I scum and you are right they all live off the system plain and simple they are all dirt bags I am sure the mother and father are proud of them
yep

New York, NY

#3 Oct 22, 2013
Garrett and his whole family are just victims of a prejudicial society. Rules and law don't apply to any of them, we have just failed to understand their point of view.
Coke and mirrors

Earlville, NY

#4 Oct 22, 2013
Garrett settled out of court for 3.5 million $$$$.....He is not allowed to state the action because it was a silent settlement!
Danielle is going to Hamilton College next semester for pre-law. You are all jealous and will say this is all BS but that is severe jealousy so.....?
Look for Danielle in court someday with a $8000 Gucci suit on biotchs!
truth is

Clinton, MA

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Coke and mirrors wrote:
Garrett settled out of court for 3.5 million $$$$.....He is not allowed to state the action because it was a silent settlement!
Danielle is going to Hamilton College next semester for pre-law. You are all jealous and will say this is all BS but that is severe jealousy so.....?
Funniest thing I've read so far! She's FAR from being enrolled in any college!!! All the kids are thieves and junkies!!!
cool

New York, NY

#6 Oct 23, 2013
Coke and mirrors wrote:
Great Digg's he's got with that 3.5 million, the back room of that run down oil change.The cool part is Mike Berth has a millionaire working for him,(The American Dream family). I do think this poster is correct on the 3.5 mil , that's probably about what the tax payers have spent on incarceration, welfare ect,court cost on this upstanding family.With that said they will continue to get more taxpayer money and govt assistance for life = they WIN !!!.
listen up

Gloversville, NY

#7 Oct 23, 2013
If any of you are defending this family you are as big of dirt bags as they are. I also did not know Hamilton college gave classes in a womens max security prison she is gone for a while and it is the bet place for her as for that dirt bag father getting 3.5 mil you would think he would buy clean clothes and a car that is not a POS you people are so stupid if you think they are anything but DIRT BAGS
stupid

Ardsley, NY

#8 Oct 23, 2013
She is in jail how the h3ll is she going to college and the one ofthe russitano sisters just got out of jail for snitching and she got busted for meth lab now she will do it again in sure
she is

Gloversville, NY

#9 Oct 25, 2013
she e biggest dirt bag in rome and that's says a lot because that's all there is in rome is dirt bags
Rome blows

East Syracuse, NY

#10 Nov 1, 2014
she is wrote:
she e biggest dirt bag in rome and that's says a lot because that's all there is in rome is dirt bags
I'm pretty sure her buddy Megan Weston beats her. They are all trash. Another child abandoneder...and if you are a guy beware....her last 6 exs all went to prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vita Hoyt 27 min Filthy 6
Central New York People 35 min Why Am I Here 1
Robert coffins girlfriend 38 min Coffinisprisongay 20
wage justice now 39 min A Decent Black Pe... 2
That time Utica Cop Longo cut wife's head off.. 42 min Nye 11
RFA to have winning 2018 season in a newly form... 1 hr Loci 2
Football Game 1 hr Gooch 19

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance