Created by lol on Nov 1, 2012

81 votes

Click on an option to vote

i just wanna know?

somebody help me out

really

New York, NY

#143 Jul 2, 2013
Has anyone noticed the coons smell like sh#t all the time?
saltynuts

Rome, NY

#144 Jul 3, 2013
blacks do not whites!
janny

Brooklyn, NY

#145 Aug 20, 2013
its there hair only my boyfriend smells like that when he get his hair wet with out shampoo check out our videos on youtube black women + white man and u will see it
janny

Brooklyn, NY

#146 Aug 20, 2013
Allen wrote:
Why do black people smell like fried chicken when they tan?
umm black people don't tan
wonder

Boonville, NY

#147 Aug 20, 2013
I can't speak for anyone else. But, I smell that way because I always bang nasty ass black chicks in the rain hoping it washes away all the stench. I would rather smell like a wet dog then a cumm dump like they do!
Whites are Destructive

Cherokee, IA

#148 Sep 4, 2013
Ehh wrote:
Because white people keep their dogs inside their homes and give them love and attention as opposed to other races chaining their dogs up to a water pipe or a railing with 2ft of chain outside their steps, or a car tire parked in the driveway, with no food or water or attention. Take care of your pets, or give them to a loving family who will.
Whites have Corrupted and destroyed everything they have touched on this earth.
1. Colonization of Asia, Africa, Americas
2. Forced conversion to Christianity (fake horrible evil racist murdering cult)
3. White Supremacist (psychopath murders and rapists) murdered, raped, enslaved, stole technology, brain washed, and destroyed every culture in the world.
4. Environmental destruction and natural resource depletion (biggest foot print and polluters on the earth)
5. Over Hunted almost every animal until extinction (greedy hoarders that take more than they give).
Whites are a menace to the human race, every animal, plant, water, air, resource, etc. They are the most destructive organism ever.
The earth and sun and natural selection will save the earth 's first people from these destructive evil pests. Their white skin that they treasure and bank on to provide them social status will be their Achilles heel. The earth is heating up and the sun will destroy them and save us/earth from them.
The faster whites consume and pollute the faster they become extinct.
Whites are Destructive

Cherokee, IA

#149 Sep 4, 2013
mr mr wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that's funny s hit
3. White Supremacist (psychopath murders and rapists) murdered, raped, enslaved, stole technology, brain washed, and destroyed every culture in the world.
4. Environmental destruction and natural resource depletion (biggest foot print and polluters on the earth)
5. Over Hunted almost every animal until extinction (greedy hoarders that take more than they give).
Whites are a menace to the human race, every animal, plant, water, air, resource, etc. They are the most destructive organism ever.
The earth and sun and natural selection will save the earth 's first people from these destructive evil pests. Their white skin that they treasure and bank on to provide them social status will be their Achilles heel. The earth is heating up and the sun will destroy them and save us/earth from them.
Whites are Destructive

Cherokee, IA

#150 Sep 4, 2013
janny wrote:
<quoted text>umm black people don't tan
Whites are Destructive

Cherokee, IA

#151 Sep 4, 2013
And have polluted every culture, river, ocean, and land with their corrupt religion greed and racism. I predict the world will turn on whites that only make up 27% of the worlds population and abuse/over use/hoard over 75% of the natural resources.

I hope a plague strikes and only impacts the white scourge/leach/pest.
gatdanged sunzabidges

Cantonment, FL

#152 Sep 4, 2013
You sorry POS racist.

The very thing- over-generalizing an entire "race"- that so infuriates you when Whites mention traits common to certain populations~? THIS is what you wanna try and pull here?

BLACKS & many other "races" sold EACH OTHER into slavery. Every population that met up with the White Devils thought it was a good idea to peddle their own, AND EVERYBODY ELSE's asses, resources for a quick buck or trinket. Lotsa fine government comes from 3d World Shitholes, too!

Just because Whites had GUMPTION, KNOW-HOW, and a strong DOMINATOR's instinct to survive and prosper, now you wanna whine and cry and bitch and moan about how much better the rest of you could have done?

Bullshit. EVERY conquering "race" skews things toward their continued prosperity, until Enlightenment forces a Paradigm Shift.
Whites are Destructive wrote:
And have polluted every culture, river, ocean, and land with their corrupt religion greed and racism. I predict the world will turn on whites that only make up 27% of the worlds population and abuse/over use/hoard over 75% of the natural resources.
I hope a plague strikes and only impacts the white scourge/leach/pest.
Continue to spread hate & foment division. Some of us HATE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE & might sell ALL YOUR ASSES to the Alien Overlords.

Bitch.
gatdanged sunzabidges

Cantonment, FL

#153 Sep 4, 2013
BTW, I'm MIXED.

Fuckwit racist POS.
Ash

Brooklyn, NY

#155 Oct 30, 2013
Ehh wrote:
Because white people keep their dogs inside their homes and give them love and attention as opposed to other races chaining their dogs up to a water pipe or a railing with 2ft of chain outside their steps, or a car tire parked in the driveway, with no food or water or attention. Take care of your pets, or give them to a loving family who will.
You're clearly ignorant because a race doesn't determine how someone functions. All are not the same you idiot.
Two Words PLUS

Cantonment, FL

#156 Oct 30, 2013
Hey Ash~
Ash wrote:
<quoted text> You're clearly ignorant because a race doesn't determine how someone functions. All are not the same you idiot.
Honk
on
Bobo.
kamyra

Baltimore, MD

#158 Nov 10, 2013
wonder wrote:
I can't speak for anyone else. But, I smell that way because I always bang nasty ass black chicks in the rain hoping it washes away all the stench. I would rather smell like a wet dog then a cumm dump like they do!
Maybe because you try to put the stench in them from your poopy ass you cumm dump
kamyra

Baltimore, MD

#159 Nov 10, 2013
mr mr wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that's funny s hit
My mom is afraid to let white peope in before they bleach up the furniture and fill it with LICE:-[ notice black people dont even have lice because their hair is fuller and healtier and they dont need to tan like a bunch of white lab rats
Really

Meriden, CT

#160 Nov 12, 2013
kamyra wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom is afraid to let white peope in before they bleach up the furniture and fill it with LICE:-[ notice black people dont even have lice because their hair is fuller and healtier and they dont need to tan like a bunch of white lab rats
"O no dat wuz racist!" Why do negros smell like old rotten fried chicken grease and stinky a$$? Because they don't shower and even if they do they still smell like crap! You're apart of the ugliest race on the planet and you're all the biggest hypocrites in history. Go back to Africa!

“I have to poop.......”

Since: Jun 13

Rome NY

#161 Nov 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
"O no dat wuz racist!" Why do negros smell like old rotten fried chicken grease and stinky a$$? Because they don't shower and even if they do they still smell like crap! You're apart of the ugliest race on the planet and you're all the biggest hypocrites in history. Go back to Africa!
YEAH!! AND LEARN TO WIPE YOUR ASSES TOO!
yupp

Canastota, NY

#162 Nov 17, 2013
I love the smell of dry coons...and dead ones.Actually they taste alot like roasted pig.After u cook em long enough the stink goes away.We just skin one up a little while ago...getting ready to put the rod up its rump and ram it out its mouth....GETTING READY to go hunting again tomorrow. The DEC says we need to keep the population down...since they breed like rabbits.Instead of bagging 2,you're allowed 10 tags per person.My whole family got their license.
Naked for you

Leduc, Canada

#166 Nov 17, 2013
Lol wrote:
It's **
because our penises are always dragging on the ground when we walk upright. It sometimes goes thru mud puddles.
Cherry

United States

#167 Nov 28, 2013
Because theyy dirtyy!! And have the nerve to pick on other people !! Go smell yourself first.. v.v

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dutch rd 9 min mizz nosey 1
jackson hill rd 10 min mizz nosey 1
sheehan rd 16 min mizz nosey 1
teelin rd 18 min mizz nosey 1
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 34 min gooch is a dirtbag 106
Lawmakers OK $10,000 for defense in lawsuit bro... 1 hr tony panebianco 3
Is Leo Cominski still hot? 1 hr fxfrc5 3
shooting on floyed ave? 4 hr IgnoranceisNOTbliss 286
Rome Dating
Find my Match