why do white people smell like dogs w...

why do white people smell like dogs when it rains?? lol

Created by lol on Nov 1, 2012

97 votes

Click on an option to vote

i just wanna know?

somebody help me out

kill them all

Syracuse, NY

#116 Jan 8, 2013
Q:what happened when the spook for a mom had a abortion?
A:crime stoppers sent her a check for $5oo.
kill them all

Syracuse, NY

#117 Jan 8, 2013
Q:what does a large pizza do that no african aver has?
A:feed a family of 4
its me

Syracuse, NY

#118 Jan 10, 2013
Q:How do you starve a spook?
A:hide the foodstamp card under the work boots.
come on fusco get busy

Utica, NY

#119 Jan 12, 2013
obviously typed by a black, racist person!!! this topic
The truth hurts

Battle Creek, MI

#120 Jan 14, 2013
You white devils hate it when we expose the truth about your filthy a$$. You devils are originally from the caves, and mated with neanderthals. Alot of you bastards are born with tails. Your life diminishes when you stay under the sun for long periods (vampire). You white devils have lice in your hair.You devils love having sex with your relatives. You devils stole this land, thats why indians dont pay taxes.You devils love blood shed.You devils call black people lazy when your the lazy race. You cowards arent financially secure because of hard work but because throughout history you bastards murdered and stole from innocent people FACT!! Not to mention you bastards enslaved the original people of God for more than 400 years. You devils are a mutation simply becuz you dont have melanin in your skin. You FUCS love calling black people monkies when technically you cowards are part NEANDERTHAL!!!!!FACT!!! Look it up blue eyed devils and stop spreading lies about my beautiful black people(the original people AKA the children of GOD).Im you crackas worse nightmare, Im black and educated and would take your head off if disrespected. Fuc u pale insecure fucs, oh and my President is BACK!!! Deuces...
looool

Saranac Lake, NY

#123 Jan 14, 2013
The truth hurts wrote:
You white devils hate it when we expose the truth about your filthy a$$. You devils are originally from the caves, and mated with neanderthals. Alot of you bastards are born with tails. Your life diminishes when you stay under the sun for long periods (vampire). You white devils have lice in your hair.You devils love having sex with your relatives. You devils stole this land, thats why indians dont pay taxes.You devils love blood shed.You devils call black people lazy when your the lazy race. You cowards arent financially secure because of hard work but because throughout history you bastards murdered and stole from innocent people FACT!! Not to mention you bastards enslaved the original people of God for more than 400 years. You devils are a mutation simply becuz you dont have melanin in your skin. You FUCS love calling black people monkies when technically you cowards are part NEANDERTHAL!!!!!FACT!!! Look it up blue eyed devils and stop spreading lies about my beautiful black people(the original people AKA the children of GOD).Im you crackas worse nightmare, Im black and educated and would take your head off if disrespected. Fuc u pale insecure fucs, oh and my President is BACK!!! Deuces...
Go sell your drugs, beat your baby moma, shoot your own kind, and blow blunt from your lips all while calling yourself God you five percenter pice of nothing. You are the scum of the earth with your made religion of black man is G od and white man is the devil looool. I have read your lessons and tbey are bogus and plain ignorant. You only believe in them because they make you feel powerful, calling yourself God, shame on you!
u mama

Saranac Lake, NY

#124 Jan 14, 2013
The truth hurts wrote:
Sounds like somebody needs a banana.
the truth hurts u

Brooklyn, NY

#126 Jan 14, 2013
The truth hurts wrote:
Lol u black fcks are so full of shit it shows. You are also the only ones who cry about the Indians but yet do u see any African american flockig back to africa fck no..your president just granted amnesty does he care? Does anyone mention the fact Indians would scalp women n children fck no does anyone care about the children starving in Africa fck no or that Chicago is murder capital maybe u should take ur educated black aass to Chicago n preach, or are u waiting for al n oprha lol better yet take it to Africa n teach God's beautiful men how to treat their women...in other words tell em to stop ripping the uteruses out of their women n little girls fkcn pigs u are ur own nightmare b!tch ain't nobody scared but you n ur black devil brothers..or is it that they're scared of u
Iowa Native American

San Antonio, TX

#128 Jan 17, 2013
The truth hurts wrote:
We like to be called Native Americans not "Indians" just saying
pinhead

Saranac Lake, NY

#130 Jan 17, 2013
Iowa Native American wrote:
<quoted text>
We like to be called Native Americans not "Indians" just saying
You prefer to be called a native american that doesn't speak for all of us. It's a preference that's all. It's the same as african american or black who knows whats going to offend someone as we cant read minds. I think what is being said is mean or intended to cause harm then something is to be mentioned but if a person uses the wrong term with no ill intentions we can leave it. Patato or patato.
adam

Chicago, IL

#132 Jan 20, 2013
who is moderator.lack of free speach.ss were only
doing their jobs too.
megan

United States

#133 Jan 20, 2013
Wow i hate the smell of a spook wet or dry
ape

Holland Patent, NY

#134 Jan 22, 2013
Why do blacks smell like shit all the time ?
ChingChongBingBo ng

Minneapolis, MN

#135 Apr 21, 2013
Ehh wrote:
Because white people keep their dogs inside their homes and give them love and attention as opposed to other races chaining their dogs up to a water pipe or a railing with 2ft of chain outside their steps, or a car tire parked in the driveway, with no food or water or attention. Take care of your pets, or give them to a loving family who will.
what? we don't chain them outside... we deep fry them and eat that delicious meat.
carolina

Boynton Beach, FL

#136 May 26, 2013
I hate white people. They smell like shit.
Ulooklikesht

Brooklyn, NY

#137 May 27, 2013
carolina wrote:
I hate white people. They smell like shit.
GOOD! That means we did our job right!! Now go be with your kings n quennies, u can make the circle bigger around that fire
hmm

Rohnert Park, CA

#138 Jun 7, 2013
The truth hurts wrote:
You would take someone's head off... Wow a real "child of god" and our president is half black half white*
gutter

Utica, NY

#139 Jun 10, 2013
blacks smell like the polluted sewage systems when it rains
nicole

Tuscaloosa, AL

#141 Jul 1, 2013
This is crazy non of you would have the balls to say wht your saying to whoevers face
mr mr

Saranac Lake, NY

#142 Jul 1, 2013
stop the madness wrote:
Ever notice how black people leave grease marks on the bus window when their hair touches it. That's why my mom won't let them in our house. She said they'll ruin the furniture.
Lol that's funny s hit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender bathrooms at RFA 1 hr Hugh 10
Drums along the mohawk 1966 in Rome?? 2 hr fly 14 6
Crystal 3 hr You got the life 2
Randy Nutcase Harrington 6 hr Rat trap 3
Bass fishing 8 hr Oldest Joke Troll 6
Tenney 9 hr Really 5
Jackie Morgan..Any one know her story?? (Oct '10) 18 hr BFg 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance