lets start a white pride group in rome
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ridiculous

United States

#23 Aug 26, 2013
you bez ridiculous wrote:
i bet them white girls in the welfare office has a BF that is Black or purtoricken in JAIL!
So what if they do? Does that mean that they can't get off their lazy as* and work?!
Idiot

Rome, NY

#24 Aug 26, 2013
Im white and I say you're an idiot. We all beed red and breathe the same air. Who cares what color we are. Grow the frick up. People like you are killing the world with your racists bullsh!! Go kill yourself.
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Aug 27, 2013
Pride is a sin and it is the cause of most sin including hate. I hope the torture of hell is worth it.

Those who murder and hate are guilty of the same crime in God's eyes.(Matthew 5-7)

Those who engage in hate are chained together with the ohers in a river of fire and they are tormented by demons.

Remember, Satan and the demons are not in the lake of fire yet. On that final day Satan, his demons and 97.5% of the worlds population (Satan's people) will be cast into the lake of fire.

The smoke of their torment will rise for not one week, ten months or 20 years. It will not rise for ten million years either. It will rise forever.

Who would pick hell over a loving God?

Repent of your sins, believe in the son, do the will of the Father and pray that the Son will save you.

Many think they are saved and are not.

Religion does not save, Jesus does.

You must have a personal relationship with him.
Kuhrazy

Atlanta, GA

#26 Aug 27, 2013
How can you do that when your nieces, nephews and grand kids are half black. To whom would you pass the legacy? Who would continue your "traditions". LMAO
Hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#27 Aug 27, 2013
Only if we'll get Dental.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28 Aug 28, 2013
Doesn't matter what color you are, if you blame others, refuse to learn, think violence is the only answer you'll never be respected. It's not a racial "thing" its ignorance and stupidity.- Joe The Plumber

AMEN!!!!!! And I am seeing a lot of ignorance and stupidity on here!
bottabing

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Sep 1, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
I agree with most posters on here. This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Do you see them rallying in the streets against white people? No they aren't. And I don't know if you people pay attention but white people are just as big of scumbags as the other races. I've brought people to the welfare office before and guess how many black people were there? 0! It was literally packed full of guess what? WHITE PEOPLE! Dressed in nice clothes with iPhones, smoking name brand cigarettes, complaining about their cash grants and food stamps not being enough. It is now 2013 get over this racism sh*t seriously. Majority of the doctors and dentists aren't white either. Are you gonna not go to them because they aren't white? What about fast food joints? Most have black people working there. They are taking the jobs that white people wont take because their welfare pays more. Wake the f*ck up, the white race is just as tainted as the black race. And I can't wait until you reply back with "not all white people are like that" because guess what? Not all black people are the way you stereotype them either. You are an ignorant, illiterate, racist dirtbag. Hate breeds hate, so please tell me how you having a white power support group is gonna help anything?
BEST straight up, honest post ever- Scumbags are in every race and I know some awesome people of color
Got a good point

Baltimore, MD

#31 Sep 2, 2013
knowsdatruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? You are just plain ignorant. The color of your skin has nothing to do with what kind of person you are. You are either a hard worker or you aren't, you either have a conscience or you don't, you either have compassion and respect for your fellow man or you don't. Those who don't and aren't are trash...whether it be white, black, yellow or red. I have seen plenty of trashy people in all color groups. If people started caring about others, wokring hard to better themselves, raising their kids to be decent additions to society and quit living off the system you would see society change for the better. I happen to be white, but white folks like you are an embarassment to the rest of us...and please don't call yourself a true American because you aren't.
well said ... Now if more people just did this, this might be a better place to live in instead of Rome being a trash can!
Got a good point

Baltimore, MD

#32 Sep 2, 2013
Oh and if you really look at the people going in and out of the welfare office ... You would notice its a large quantity of white trash young girls with half black babies so you might wanna start with slapping you're white bitches in shape before you start you're white pride group idiot!!! Can't we all just get along and make this a better city???
average white dude

Rome, NY

#33 Sep 2, 2013
your such a retard. I hope you get ass raped by a big fat white chick on welfare with a strap-on.....a big black one...hahahaha idiot
Kkk

Conklin, NY

#34 Sep 2, 2013
mic wrote:
why did God make negros smell?So the blind can hate them too.
why dont negro girls wear underwear to familt b.b.qs?to keep the flies off the chicken.
lmao!
Kkk

Conklin, NY

#35 Sep 2, 2013
Got a good point wrote:
Oh and if you really look at the people going in and out of the welfare office ... You would notice its a large quantity of white trash young girls with half black babies so you might wanna start with slapping you're white bitches in shape before you start you're white pride group idiot!!! Can't we all just get along and make this a better city???
I say we exterminate all cockroaches reproducing! If you can't afford to take care of a child don't have it. Hit up planned parenthood and make this world a better place! Somebody needs to blow up the welfare office!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#36 Sep 3, 2013
Close the welfare offices in Rome. Make the willies go to Utica - it's a better place for them, and it would vastly improve Rome if they only made the trip one way.
Chapelle

Conklin, NY

#37 Sep 3, 2013
true amerikkkan wrote:
i have beeen born and raised in rome and i notice kneegros are flocking here from all over and like everywhere else they flock to crime poverty and welfare is an a dramatic rise so i say lets start grouping togather now so we can defend our loved ones our property and our pride.respond here and we can decide where to meet and start discussing things further.individually they will win together we will come out on top with no loss or injury.for those of yous who dont join then you will learn the hartd way when your house is robbed or kid assaulted by 3 monkeys in school or car is robbed or whatever may it be it wont be good and you will regret not joining
we don't need those negoids here with with their wide nose breathing all the good white folks air. I hate them and they stink!
eight

Saranac Lake, NY

#38 Sep 3, 2013
Got a good point wrote:
They're not white anymore, they're animals. And that half black kid will ensure that they can never hide they're true animalistic nature again. They're not white or black, just animals.
DisQualified

Utica, NY

#39 Sep 3, 2013
eight wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not white anymore, they're animals. And that half black kid will ensure that they can never hide they're true animalistic nature again. They're not white or black, just animals.
correct. Humans are Mammals.
im in

Hockessin, DE

#40 Sep 3, 2013
dann können wir kochen die Juden und hängen all die Schwarzen in den Bäumen
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Sep 4, 2013
to counter about every post on here. I will say Rome has far more whites than other races. In certain places of this country whites are outnumbered by other races. Yeah, so um, that's why you can say about the ratio of races for either welfare lines or darker skinned people as dr.s. I cant believe none of you people thought of that! I would add more but it would just be adding insult to injury...

I will say though white pride is just that. as long as you are not on some kkk shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flamingo 3 hr Wilkerson 1
Fried Chicken 5 hr Schlongheit 5
Has Peter Cavaggioni been sentenced?? (Feb '10) 5 hr Bonghits 4 Buddha 157
Who died 6 hr lil miss karma 5
said Darryl L. Barron, of Vernon 6 hr mizz nozey 1
JD George Elementary principal caught stealing ... 6 hr GrossedOut 3
Rome PP Touchers 6 hr GrossedOut 4
Mr. Ripa arrested 6 hr GrossedOut 8
Stamboly removed? 9 hr Wsaw 41

Rome Jobs